Organisation › Details
Germany Trade and Invest – Gesellschaft für Außenwirtschaft und Standortmarketing mbH
|Industry||business development (state/region)|
|Address record changed: 2015-12-09|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
Record changed: 2016-05-24
More documents for Germany (govt)
-  Zedira GmbH. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Zedira Receives Funding by the German Government for the Development of Transglutaminase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy". Darmstadt....
-  Deutsche Börse AG. (11/21/16). "Press Release: New SME Segment to Facilitate Access to Growth Capital for Enterprises. Launch Date Set for 1 March 2017"....
-  Lipotype GmbH. (9/22/16). "Press Release: Novel Skin Lipidomics for the Cosmetics Industry and for Dermatological Applications". Dresden....
-  Rigontec GmbH. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Rigontec Raises Additional €15M in Extended Series A to Advance Novel RIG-I Targeted Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics". Bonn, Munich & Cambridge, MA....
-  Global Bioenergies S.A.. (7/4/16). "Press Release: Global Bioenergies Obtains a €400,000 Grant from the German Federal Ministry of Research and Education (BMBF) to Produce Renewable Gasoline Additives – Audi Will Use These for Engine Testing". Leuna....
-  German Accelerator Life Sciences. (5/27/16). "Press Release: The German Accelerator Life Sciences Opens a New Location in Berlin". Berlin....
-  Thermosome GmbH. (4/6/16). "Press Release: Thermosome Receives €2.7m Research Grant from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)". Martinsried....
-  Apogenix AG. (2/16/16). "Press Release: Apogenix Receives €3 Million Grant for the Development of a Companion Diagnostic Test for Lead Immuno-Oncology Candidate APG101". Heidelberg....
-  Qiagen GmbH. (1/26/16). "Press Release: Qiagen to Supply QuantiFERON-TB Tests to Ease Tuberculin Shortage ". Hilden....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (1/20/16). "Press Release: First Four Companies Selected to Participate in the German Accelerator Life Sciences Program in Cambridge"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)