The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Sygnis Raises €4.95m with Capital Increase (2014-12-12)
> Offering significantly over-subscribed > Gross proceeds amounted to € 4.95 million. > Evaluation by an industry leading partner for use on own Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) platform ongoing > Company will use proceeds to develop and commercialize its ...
- Roche Acquires AvanSci Bio’s Tissue Dissection Technology (2014-12-10)
Roche Diagnostics (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) has signed a definitive Asset Purchase Agreement with AvanSci Bio for all products associated with the high performance microdissection of slide mounted tissue sections. The system consists of instrumentation, software...
- Symphogen Licenses Selexis SUREtechnology Platform (2014-12-09)
Selexis SA, a serial innovation company with proven technologies for biologic drug discovery and mammalian cell line development announced today that Selexis and Symphogen A/S have entered into a commercial license agreement and signed the continuation of their R&D...
- Heraeus Signs License Agreement with Locate Therapeutics (2014-12-09)
Heraeus Medical GmbH announced today an agreement with Locate Therapeutics to license the intellectual property surrounding the use of TAOS® in orthopaedic applications and the inception of the first development program in this field. The agreement gives Heraeus Me...
- Sygnis AG Signs Distribution Agreement with BioCat GmbH (2014-12-08)
> European distribution agreement with focus on main markets > Sales expected to start directly with product launch. SYGNIS AG (Frankfurt: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03; Prime Standard) today announced that it has signed an initial distribution agreement for its...
- Epigenomics and BioChain: Approval of Epi proColon in China (2014-12-08)
Epigenomics AG (Frankfurt Prime Standard: ECX, OTCQX: EPGNY), the German-American cancer molecular diagnostics company, and BioChain, a leading clinical diagnostics company in cancer and genetic testing in China and the U.S.A., announced today that the China Food a...
- Proteo Biotech Appoints Jürgen Paal as COO (2014-12-05)
Proteo, Inc. (OTCQB: PTEO) and its wholly-owned subsidiary Proteo Biotech AG today announced that the company strengthens its Management Board. The Supervisory Board of Proteo Biotech AG has appointed Dr. Juergen Paal as a new member of the company's Management Boa...
- Sigma-Aldrich Licenses CRISPR Patents from Broad Institute (2014-12-04)
Sigma-Aldrich® Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), today announced that Sigma® Life Science, its innovative biological products and services business, has entered into a non-exclusive agreement for the use of CRISPR/Cas technology covered under patents held by the Broad In...
- Qiagen to Distribute Altona Diagnostic’s Ebolavirus PCR Kit (2014-12-04)
> New molecular diagnostic test detects but does not differentiate all existing strains of Ebola virus > Partnership with altona Diagnostics adds to portfolio of QIAGEN products already in use outside the United States by research and clinical laboratories for E...
- Anergis Closes Series B Financing Round Totaling CHF14.5m (2014-12-03)
- Two U.S.-based family offices join as new investors - All Series A investors participate in the round Anergis, a company developing proprietary ultra-fast allergy vaccines, today announced the closing of a Series B financing round totaling CHF 14.5 millio...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)