The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Curetis’ Unyvero IAI Cartridge Receives CE Marking (2017-04-20)
- Product to launch in EMEA at ECCMID Conference April 22-25, 2017 - IAI Panel covers up to 130 diagnostic targets Curetis N.V. (the "Company" and, together with Curetis GmbH, "Curetis"), a developer of next-level molecular diagnostic solutions, today annou...
- Biotest AG Opens Sixth Plasma Collection Centre in Hungary (2017-04-19)
- 14 plasma collection centres in Europe and - 22 in the US to ensure long-term plasma supply Biotest received an operating permit for its sixth plasma collection centre in Hungary from the country's national public health authority OTH. The centre is in th...
- BMS Enters into Separate Agreements with Biogen and Roche (2017-04-13)
Bristol-Myers Squibb to receive a combined $470M upfront, along with potential milestone payments and tiered double-digit royalties from each company Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) today announced that it has entered into two separate agreements to l...
- CRISPR Tx, Intellia Tx, Caribou & ERS Appeal PTAB Decision (2017-04-13)
> Appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit seeks review and reversal of the Patent Trial and Appeals Board’s decision to terminate CRISPR/Cas9 interference > In parallel, the companies and their licensors plan to pursue additional patents in t...
- Polyphor Closes CHF40m Private Financing Round (2017-04-12)
Polyphor Ltd., a clinical stage, privately held Swiss specialty pharma company focused on the development of macrocycle drugs addressing antibiotic resistance and respiratory diseases, today announced that it completed a CHF 40 million private placement. Exisiting ...
- Wilex: Interim Management Statement on FY2017 Q1 (2017-04-12)
> Financing commitment for up to EUR 10 million received from main shareholder dievini > License agreement signed for worldwide development and marketing of REDECTANE® > BCMA antibodies in-licensed; development of proprietary BCMA-ATAC (HDP-101) for multiple ...
- Intellia Therapeutics: New European CRISPR/Cas9 Patent (2017-04-11)
– Patent covers foundational CRISPR/Cas9 inventions that Intellia sublicensed for use in human therapeutics – Patent covers compositions of CRISPR single guide RNA technology for use in non-cellular and cellular settings, including eukaryotic cells Intellia...
- Apogenix: AbbVie Initiates Phase Study 1 with ABBV-621 (2017-04-11)
ABBV-621 is a first-in-class, hexavalent Fc-fusion protein based on Apogenix´ proprietary HERA technology platform and is acting as a potent TRAIL-receptor agonist Apogenix AG, a biopharmaceutical company developing next-generation immuno-oncology therapeutics...
- Themis Bioscience Initiates Study with New Zika Vaccine (2017-04-11)
A promising vaccine for the Zika virus is now being tested by Themis Bioscience GmbH, a specialized biotech company developing prophylactic vaccines against emerging tropical infectious diseases. After recent progress with the development of a Chikungunya vaccine t...
- LDC and SOTIO Collaborate on Cancer Metabolism Program (2017-04-11)
The Lead Discovery Center GmbH (LDC), Max Planck Innovation GmbH (MI) and SOTIO a.s. have signed a collaboration and license agreement providing SOTIO with exclusive rights to an oncology program addressing a novel target in tumor metabolism. It was discovered at t...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)