The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Merck & Pfizer Partner on Anti-PD-L1 to Treat Cancer (2014-11-17)
> Merck and Pfizer will jointly develop and commercialize Merck’s anti-PD-L1 > Joint investment and combined strengths and capabilities will further maximize potential of Merck’s asset in the highly competitive anti-PD-1 / anti-PD-L1 space > Up to 20 high pr...
- Protagen & Qiagen to Develop Proteomic Companion Diagnostics (2014-11-17)
Protagen and QIAGEN partner to offer pharmaceutical companies an innovative companion diagnostic development platform for autoimmune disorders. Collaboration with QIAGEN to accelerate market acceptance for SeroTag®. Protagen AG today announced that it has e...
- CMS berät Gilde Healthcare bei Verkauf von Definiens an AZ (2014-11-12)
Gilde Healthcare und die anderen Aktionäre verkaufen sämtliche Aktien der Definiens AG an MedImmune/AstraZeneca. Gilde Healthcare ist ein auf den Gesundheitssektor spezialisierter Wachstumskapitalgeber. MedImmune ist die weltweit tätige biomedizinische Forschungs- ...
- Qiagen Signs CDx Master Agreement with Novartis (2014-11-11)
> Master collaboration agreement is a framework for developing and commercializing QIAGEN companion diagnostics, paired with new or existing products > New agreement provides options across therapeutic areas > Collaboration adds to QIAGEN’s more than 20 proj...
- BMBF: Größte Gesundheitsstudie Deutschlands startet (2014-11-10)
Wanka: „Chance auf enormen Wissensschub im Kampf gegen Volkskrankheiten“ Bundesforschungsministerin Johanna Wanka hat heute gemeinsam mit Svenja Schulze, Ministerin für Innovation, Wissenschaft und Forschung des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen, den Startschuss für ...
- Biotest: Positive Interim Results for Phase 3 with Civacir (2014-11-10)
- Preliminary data presented at the Congress of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD) show prevention of re-infection after liver-transplantation - More than 50% of study patients have been enrolled in the Civacir Phase III trial B...
- Humedics Closes €6.3m Round to Commercialise LiMAx Test (2014-11-10)
Humedics GmbH, a specialist for real-time and mobile measurement of the individual liver function at the bedside of the patient, today announced the closing of a Series C financing round totaling more than 6.3 million Euro. Humedics’ business model, products and co...
- Lindis Biotech Acquires, Consolidates IP of Trion Pharma (2014-11-07)
> Core team dedicated to the development of trifunctional, bispecific antibodies as cancer immunotherapeutics > Round A capitalization in process Horst Lindhofer, CEO of LINDIS Biotech and inventor of the trifunctional antibody technology succeeded in regai...
- 4SC Announces Results for First Nine Months of 2014 (2014-11-06)
4SC AG (Frankfurt, Prime Standard: VSC), a discovery and development company of targeted small molecule drugs for cancer and autoimmune diseases, today published the financial results of the 4SC Group for the first nine months of 2014 (1 January - 30 September 2014...
- Siemens Sells Hearing Aid Business for €2.15b to EQT et al. (2014-11-06)
> Sale to EQT with Wallenberg family as anchor investor and to Strüngmann family as co-investor for €2.15 billion plus earn-out component > Siemens reinvests €200 million in preferred equity > Transaction closing expected in first quarter of calendar 2015 ...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)