The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Biocartis and Microbiome to Develop Sepsis Test (2015-03-26)
Biocartis, an innovative molecular diagnostics company, and Microbiome, a spin-off of the VU University Medical Center Amsterdam, today announced to have entered into a worldwide license and collaboration agreement for the development of an integrated multiplex rea...
- MorphoSys and Celgene Agree to End MOR202 Collaboration (2015-03-26)
Conference call on Friday, March 27, 2015, at 1:00pm CET (12:00pm GMT/8:00am EST) MorphoSys AG (FSE: MOR; Prime Standard Segment, TecDAX; OTC: MPSYY) announced today that it has regained rights to MOR202 from Celgene Corporation. The companies have mutually ag...
- Polish Life Science VC Fund Announces $42m First Closing (2015-03-23)
Dr. Marek Orlowski leads team of seasoned life science investment experts operating out of Warsaw to invest in promising Central and Eastern European Life Science companies Joint Polish Investment Fund Management (JPIF) announced today the first closing of its...
- HalioDx Founded as MBO from Qiagen Marseille, €7.5m Series A (2015-03-23)
> The ambition to become the reference diagnostic company in immuno-oncology > A business model combining immune companion diagnostics with biopharma and standalone developments HalioDx, created from a management buy-out of QIAGEN Marseille, today announces...
- Sygnis Agreement with Sopachem for TruePrime Product Family (2015-03-19)
> SOPACHEM is a specialized distributor with focus on life sciences, diagnostics, biobanking and analytical applications > Recently launched TruePrime™ products in stock for immediate distribution > TruePrime™ is a powerful amplification tool addressing key c...
- GATC Licenses Qiagen’s Ingenuity Variant Analysis s/w (2015-03-19)
> InViewTM Human Exome and QIAGEN’s software a perfect match > Agreement provides comprehensive data analysis and interpretation to next generation sequencing customers of GATC Biotech > Highest data quality paired with world-class bioinformatics analysis for...
- Tecan Announces Results for 2014 (2015-03-18)
· Order entry of CHF 417.4 million (2013: CHF 386.1 million) o Full-year growth of 9.5% in local currencies or 8.1% in Swiss francs o Full-year organic growth of 7.1% in local currencies or 5.7% in Swiss francs o H2 increase of 12.2% in local cu...
- Lars Holmqvist Proposed as New Board Member of Tecan Group (2015-03-18)
The Tecan Group (SIX Swiss Exchange: TECN) today announced that its Board of Directors will propose the election of Lars Holmqvist as a new member of the Board at the Annual General Meeting. Lars Holmqvist brings more than 25 years' experience within the medical...
- NEO New Oncology AG Closes Financing Round (2015-03-17)
New Oncology today announced the completion of a financing round to prepare the market launch of NEOliquid, a non-invasive blood test that identifies therapeutically actionable genome alterations in the circulating free tumour DNA (ctDNA) of cancer patients. NEOliq...
- Selvita Expands Its Proteomics Services Offer (2015-03-16)
Selvita, global integrated drug discovery partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with offices in Greater Boston Area and Krakow, Poland, announced today that it has expanded its portfolio of protein chemistry services. Analysis, production ...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)