The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Eppendorf Announces Results for 2013 (2014-04-10)
- Well equipped for 2014 with many new products In fiscal year 2013, the Eppendorf Group achieved sales of €502.7 million (prior year: €520.2 million). When adjusted for currency effects, sales were only slightly lower than in the previous year (-0.4%). Income...
- Merck Millipore, VWR Extend European Distribution Agreement (2014-04-09)
EMD Millipore, the Life Science division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced a new non-exclusive, preferred distribution agreement for Western Europe with VWR a global provider of laboratory supplies, equipment and services. The contract includes a r...
- Roche and Hitachi Renew 10-year Diagnostics Alliance (2014-04-09)
Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (TSE:8036, Hitachi High-Tech) today announced the signing of a renewed 10-year contract for the joint development and manufacture of the next generation of instruments and workflow automat...
- Evolva Reports Financial Results for 2013 (2014-04-08)
Evolva Holding SA (SIX: EVE) today announces its financial results for the period 1 January to 31 December 2013. The annual report is available on Evolva's website. Key highlights of 2013 and early 2014: > Collaboration with Ajinomoto in the personal care a...
- Roche and Oryzon to Devlop Epigenetics-based Medicines (2014-04-07)
> Collaboration spans research, development and commercialization of LSD1 inhibitors for oncology, haematology and non-malignant conditions > Lead agent ORY-1001 currently in phase I/IIa study in AML Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) and Oryzon Genomics S...
- Roche Acquires Point-of-Care MDx Firm IQuum for up to $450m (2014-04-07)
IQuum's unique products will allow Roche to quickly enter the point of care segment of molecular diagnostics Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today the acquisition of IQuum, Inc. (IQuum) based in Marlborough, Massachusetts, USA. IQuum is a privatel...
- European ScreeningPort in €7.8m PDE4NPD EU Consortium (2014-04-02)
Five academic institutions, two governmental institutes and two leading SMEs from Europe, Africa and Latin America are joining forces to develop novel drugs against parasites. The 4-year EU-funded project led by VU University Amsterdam is called PDE4NPD: PhosphoDiE...
- Evotec and Debiopharm to Discovery, Develop Cancer Drugs (2014-04-02)
* Innovative partnership based on one of Evotec's Target X projects * Evotec and Debiopharm to share discovery and development efforts Evotec AG (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EVT, TecDAX, ISIN: DE0005664809) announced today a research collaboration and licensi...
- Waters/Nonlinear Unveil Progenesis QI Software at Analytica (2014-04-02)
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today unveiled two new data analysis software packages for proteomics and metabolomics/lipidomics analyses: Progenesis® QI and Progenesis QI for Proteomics. These new releases of the highly acclaimed software packages are an early re...
- Sony DADC Enters Manufacturing Agreement with Trinean (2014-04-01)
Sony DADC to supply microfluidic disposables for Trinean's high throughput DropSense96™ spectrometers and its Xpose™ Touch&Go sample QC analyser. Trinean, the leading provider of microfluidic spectrophotometry platforms, today announced that it entered into a ...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)