The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Switzerland’s AC Immune Opens for Trading on Nasdaq (2016-09-23)
AC Immune SA, a Swiss-based, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases, today announced that its common shares will open for trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol "ACIU" following its initial public offering...
- BRAIN AG: COO Eric Marks to Leave the Company Early (2016-09-23)
The Supervisory Board of BRAIN AG (ISIN DE0005203947 / WKN 520394) today decided to appoint Frank Goebel, since February 2015 Managing Director of B.R.A.I.N. Capital GmbH, to the Management Board of BRAIN AG. This decision was taken upon a written request from COO ...
- Merck Appoints Isabel De Paoli as Chief Strategy Officer (2016-09-23)
> Isabel De Paoli to head newly created function Group Strategy and Transformation, integrating existing strategy, innovation and digitalization initiatives across Merck > Isabel De Paoli to assume Chief Strategy Officer role in addition to current position as H...
- Ergomed’s Full Service Contract Win Validates Its Strategy (2016-09-22)
Ergomed plc, (LSE: ERGO or ‘Ergomed’ or “the Group”) announces that, following its recent acquisitions of Dr. Oestreich + Partner GmbH (‘O+P’) and Gesellschaft für angewandte Statistik + Datenanalyse mbH (‘GASD’) in Germany, it has signed its first contract with an...
- Sygnis: Collaboration with ECACC for Caco-2 Cell Line (2016-09-22)
> Collaboration significantly expands SYGNIS’ Caco-2 business > SYGNIS already started commercialization of Caco-2 cell line in Europe SYGNIS AG (Frankfurt: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03; Prime Standard) today announced that Navicyte Scientific, part of SYGNIS G...
- Pieris Appoints Christopher Kiritsy to Board of Directors (2016-09-22)
Mr. Kiritsy Brings Extensive Life Science Research and Development, Business Development, Finance and Commercial Experience to Pieris Board Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIRS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing novel biotherapeutics thro...
- Selexis SA and IAVI Expand Collaboration (2016-09-22)
Organizations to Jointly Develop High Performance Research Cell Banks to Expedite the Manufacturing of Engineered HIV Envelope Proteins Selexis SA, a pioneering life sciences company and global leader in mammalian (suspension-adapted CHO-K1) cell line generati...
- Evotec: Oncology Research Collaboration with Inserm (2016-09-22)
Evotec AG (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EVT, TecDAX, ISIN: DE0005664809) announced today that the Company has entered into a research collaboration with Inserm Transfert, the private subsidiary of the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research ("Inserm")...
- iOmx Therapeutics AG Raises €40m in Series A Financing Round (2016-09-22)
- Company establishes top-tier investor base consisting of MPM Capital, Sofinnova Partners, Wellington Partners and Merck Ventures iOmx Therapeutics AG (iOmx), a biopharmaceutical company developing cancer therapeutics based on novel immune checkpoint targets,...
- Evotec and Bayer to Develop Treatments for Kidney Diseases (2016-09-21)
- Multi-target alliance translating first-in-class science and drug discovery into investigational new drugs (INDs) - Performance-based incentive structure with milestone potential above EUR 300 m and tiered royalties Evotec AG (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: EV...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)