The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- David Newble Joins TTP Labtech as New Managing Director (2015-06-18)
Recent appointment promises to drive innovation strategy and further strengthen R&D pipeline TTP Labtech, a world leader in the design and development of automated instrumentation and consumables for life science applications, is pleased to announce the appoin...
- ChemAxon, BSSN Software Develop MS Add-on to Instant JChem (2015-06-18)
ChemAxon, a leader in providing chemistry software solutions and consulting services for life science research, and BSSN Software GmbH, a specialist in vendor-independent analytical data management, are announcing a partnership that allows users to manage analytica...
- Biomax Informatics Collaborates with Pierre Fabre (2015-06-18)
Biomax Informatics AG and Pierre Fabre announce a collaboration to create an integrated antibody sequence and knowledge database. Following a successful pilot project, Pierre Fabre has licensed Biomax's BioXM™ Knowledge Management Environment and agreed on a contin...
- MyoPowers Raises €4.5m from Truffle Capital, NVF, Gran Plasa (2015-06-18)
MyoPowers, a French medtech company developing an artificial urinary sphincter to help patients suffering from stress urinary incontinence, announces today the closing of a € 4.5 million financing round with longstanding investors Truffle Capital, Novartis Venture ...
- Hitachi High-Technologies and Qiagen Announce Collaboration (2015-06-18)
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (TSE:8036) and QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) have entered into a long-term strategic collaboration involving initiatives to deliver important advances in molecular testing. Under terms of the agre...
- Genedata and IntelliCyt Announce Alliance (2015-06-17)
Genedata software and IntelliCyt systems integrated to create the industry’s first highly scalable high-throughput flow cytometry-based screening solution Genedata and IntelliCyt today announced an alliance that brings together the market-leading strengths of ...
- AbCheck and Pierre Fabre: Antibody Research Partnership (2015-06-17)
AbCheck s.r.o, a wholly owned subsidiary of Affimed N.V., Heidelberg, Germany, and Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals announced today that they have expanded their ongoing collaboration into a strategic research partnership in the field of human antibody discovery and op...
- Affiris Raises €10m Round, Appoints Oliver Sigel as CEO (2015-06-16)
• Supervisory Board appoints Oliver Siegel as Chief Executive Officer • Prof. Dr. Christoph Huber elected to Supervisory Board AFFiRiS AG has successfully completed its capital increase and raises an additional € 10m from existing investors. The Supervisory...
- Stratos Genomics: Tech Milestone Triggers $15m Investment (2015-06-16)
Stratos Genomics Inc. announced today it achieved a major technical milestone last month by demonstrating nanopore sequencing with their proprietary expandable nucleotides (X-NTP™). Stratos’ Sequencing by Expansion technology (SBX™) is an efficient, low-cost DNA...
- Debiopharm Acquires FibroTrap Technology from Spinomix (2015-06-16)
> Applicable to a wide variety of sample types to isolate bacteria, viruses, tumor cells, etc. > FibroTrap improves sensitivity and shortens time taken from sample collection to results > Spinomix to focus on the development of its flagship MagPhase technolog...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)