The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Boehringer and Eureka Partner to Identify Cancer Antibodies (2015-05-21)
Eureka Therapeutics Inc. and Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that they have entered into a research agreement for the discovery of novel therapeutic antibodies in oncology. Eureka Therapeutics will apply its proprietary human sequence antibody libraries and...
- Selexis and Merus Receive €2.1m EUREKA Eurostars Grant (2015-05-20)
Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class bispecific antibody therapeutics to treat cancer patients and Selexis SA a serial innovation company with proven technologies for biologics drug discovery and Research Cell Bank (RCB) development, today announced the...
- Biomay Uses VTU’s Pichia Protein Expression Technology (2015-05-20)
VTU Technology and Biomay, two leading Austrian biotech companies, announced today, that they have entered into a licensing agreement for the production of recombinant allergens. VTU Technology, currently offering a very broad and comprehensive Pichia pastoris e...
- Bruker’s CFO Leaves to Join Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics (2015-05-20)
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced that on May 19, 2015, Mr. Charles F. Wagner, Jr., Executive Vice President and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Bruker since July 2012, submitted his resignation, effective June 12, 2015, in order to pursue othe...
- Thermo Fisher Opens Customer Experience Center in Dubai (2015-05-20)
7,000 Sq Ft Facility at DuBiotech Aims to Attract Global Scientists and Nurture Local Talent via University Collaborations Thermo Fisher, the world leader in serving science, today welcomed customers from across the Middle East region to its newly opened Custome...
- BioNTech and Genmab Parnter in Cancer Immunotherapy (2015-05-19)
Collaboration with Genmab will focus on novel bispecific antibody products in immuno-oncology BioNTech AG, a fully integrated biotechnology company developing truly personalized cancer immunotherapies, announces that it has signed an agreement with Genmab A/S ...
- KfW Announces New ERP Venture Capital Fund Investments (2015-05-19)
> Investments in venture capital fund of up to EUR 400 million over the next five years > First funds invested in Forbion FCF III life sciences fund KfW, in collaboration with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), is improving financi...
- Boehringer Acquires Anti-inflammatory Drug from Pharmaxis (2015-05-18)
• Boehringer Ingelheim exercises option and acquires global ownership of Pharmaxis’ investigational anti-inflammatory drug candidate PXS4728A, including associated intellectual property rights. • PXS4728A is a highly selective oral small molecule inhibitor of va...
- Affimed Closes $45.7m Public Offering, Net Proceeds $37.1m (2015-05-12)
Affimed N.V. (Nasdaq: AFMD), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of 5,750,000 of its common shares at a public offering price of $7.15 ...
- Genedata Screener Now Supports Data Sharing with CROs (2015-05-12)
On-premise or in the cloud, Screener advances new collaboration models for data analysis and sharing; successfully implemented by Roche Basel, Switzerland, May 12, 2015 Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life sc...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)