The Life Sciences Web Portal for German-speaking Europe
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe... » read more
- Actelion Submits MAA for Selexipag to Treat PAH to EMA (2014-12-02)
Actelion Ltd (SIX: ATLN) today announced the submission of a centralized Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for selexipag (Uptravi®) in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). The application is now pend...
- Roche Acquires Ariosa Diagnostics, Enters NIPT Market (2014-12-02)
Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) today announced the acquisition of Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc. (Ariosa), a privately-held company based in San Jose, California, USA. Ariosa is a molecular diagnostics testing service provider that provides a highly targeted and accu...
- Evotec and Sanofi: Negotiations for Strategic Collaboration (2014-12-02)
* Parties have entered into exclusive negotiations and expect to sign the transaction in H1 2015 * Goal to improve innovation effectiveness in drug discovery and pre-clinical development * Building pipeline focused on oncology * Innovation bridge from acad...
- Pieris Achieves Second Milestone in Sanofi Collaboration (2014-12-01)
Pieris AG announced the successful handover of a multispecific Anticalin® preclinical drug candidate from Pieris to Sanofi, who will be responsible for further development of the program, triggering an undisclosed payment to Pieris. The decision to advance the pro...
- Oliver Siegel Joins Affiris as Chief Operating Officer (COO) (2014-12-01)
AFFiRiS AG today announced the appointment of Oliver Siegel as a new member of the Executive Management Board. He will take over responsibility for Business Development, Finance and Administration. The appointment of the international experienced transaction expert...
- Tecan Issues Trading Update for Second Half of 2014 (2014-12-01)
> Good sales growth trend in the second half of 2014: mid single-digit organic growth in local currencies expected > Strong recovery in the Partnering Business with anticipated double-digit sales growth in local currencies > IBL International integration goin...
- Novartis: Gilenya Misses Endpoint in PP-MS Phase 3 Study (2014-12-01)
> Phase III study in primary progressive multiple sclerosis (PPMS) did not meet the primary endpoint > PPMS is distinct from other types of MS, with no approved treatment that can change the course of this devastating disease > Novartis remains strongly commi...
- NanoPET Pharma starte FuE-Partnerschaft mit Boehringer (2014-11-30)
Die nanoPET Pharma GmbH hat heute bekanntgegeben, dass sie einen unbefristeten Rahmenvertrag mit dem internationalen Pharmaunternehmen Boehringer Ingelheim geschlossen hat. nanoPET Pharma wird die bildgebende Diagnostik Boehringer Ingelheims durch die Entwicklung p...
- Interview with CEO of Definiens on $150m Acquisition by AZ (2014-11-28)
[LSE] Interview Special issue of the [LSE] Newsletter An Interview with Thomas P. Heydler – CEO of Definiens AG – on the recent Acquisition of Definiens by AstraZeneca by Marcus Lippold [iito] Business Intelligence Editor-in-Chief Life-Sciences-Eu...
- BRAIN Announces Stratetic Investment in WeissBiotech GmbH (2014-11-27)
Biotechnology company BRAIN and enzyme specialist WeissBioTech GmbH have formed a strategic partnership in the rapidly growing industrial enzyme sector. Through this strategic move BRAIN has obtained direct access to the lucrative industrial enzyme market. Together...
Life-Sciences-Germany.com is your doorway to the life sciences in German-speaking Europe!
[LSG] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSG] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)