Organisation › Details
VAXIMM is a privately held, Swiss- and German-based biotech company that is primarily focused on developing active immunotherapies (vaccines) for patients suffering from cancer. Its initial product candidate VXM01 is targeting the tumor vasculature, which is essential for tumors to grow beyond microscopic size. VXM01 has shown impressive anti-tumor activity in various animal studies and human clinical trials are expected to start in 2011. VAXIMM was formed in 2008 as a joint venture of BB Biotech Ventures and Merck KGaA to develop VXM01. Vaximm GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of VAXIMM AG, with offices in Mannheim, Germany. *
|Industry 2||VXM01 cancer vaccince|
|City||4051 Basel BS|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-14|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
|* Document for »About Section«:|
Record changed: 2017-04-01
More documents for Vaximm (Group)
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (2/10/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces Experienced Industry Cancer Clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius to Serve as Noxxon CMO". Berlin....
-  Vaximm AG. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Appoints Dr. Matthias Schroff as Chief Executive Officer". Basel & Mannheim....
-  Vaximm AG. (7/12/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Initiates Phase 1 Translational Study in Glioblastoma with Oral T-cell Immunotherapy, VXM01". Basel & Mannheim....
-  Vaximm AG. (6/23/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Elects New Members to Board of Directors. Dr. Thomas Hecht and Dr. Mathieu Simon Join Board – Dr. Hecht Appointed Chairman". Basel & Mannheim....
-  Vaximm AG. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Presents Data from Phase 1 Trial in Pancreatic Cancer with Oral T-cell Immunotherapy VXM01 at ASCO 2016 Annual Meeting". Basel & Mannheim....
-  Vaximm AG. (5/18/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Appoints Pharmaceutical Industry Veteran Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius as Chief Medical Officer". Basel & Mannheim....
-  Vaximm AG. (5/4/16). "Press Release: Vaximm Initiates Phase 2a Study in Advanced Colorectal Cancer with Oral T-cell Vaccine VXM01". Basel & Mannheim....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)