Organisation › Details
Schott Technical Glass Solutions GmbH, Nexterion division
SCHOTT is an international technology group with more than 125 years of experience in the areas of specialty glasses and materials and advanced technologies. SCHOTT ranks number one in the world with many of its products. Its core markets are the household appliance, pharmaceuticals, electronics, optics, solar power, transportation and architecture industries. The company is strongly committed to contributing to its customers' success and making SCHOTT an important part of people's lives with high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is committed to managing its business in a sustainable manner and supporting its employees, society and the environment. The SCHOTT Group maintains close proximity to its customers with manufacturing and sales units in all major markets. Its workforce of around 17,000 employees generated worldwide sales of $4 billion (approximately 2.9 billion euros) for the 2010/2011 fiscal year. *
|Predecessor||Schott Nexterion AG (Jena)|
|Industry||glass and glass containers (laboratory)|
|Industry 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Address record changed: 2011-01-03|
|Basic data||Employees||H: 10,001 to 50,00 (2006-03-15)|
|Annual sales||1,925,000,000 (sales (2005 fiscal) 2005-09-30)|
|* Document for »About Section«: Schott North America. (1/21/13). "Press Release: Schott and Applied Microarrays Establish Distribution Partnership for Nexterion Products in the US and Canada". Elmsford, NY & Tempe, AZ.|
Record changed: 2016-05-24
More documents for Schott (Group)
-  Sony DADC. (10/7/13). "Press Release: Sony DADC and Schott Develop Glass-plastic Hybrid Cell Imaging Slide". Salzburg & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (6/24/13). "Press Release: Grit Petzholdt-Gühne Is the New Head of Human Resources at Analytik Jena AG". Jena....
-  Schott North America. (1/21/13). "Press Release: Schott and Applied Microarrays Establish Distribution Partnership for Nexterion Products in the US and Canada". Elmsford, NY & Tempe, AZ....
-  Schott. (5/8/08). "Press Release: Tailor-made Product Solutions for the Highest Requirements. New Production Facility for »TopLine« Vials in Indonesia"....
-  Schott AG. (4/24/08). "Press Release: Hydrophobic Coating for Sensitive Biotechnology Preparations. Schott Forma Vitrum Introduces Innovative Products for Use with Lyophilized Substances". St. Gallen....
-  Schott AG. (4/24/08). "Press Release: Schott Forms Pharmaceutical Joint Venture in India". Mainz....
-  Schott. (4/22/08). "Press Release: China Paves the Way for Growth of Higher Quality Pharmaceutical Packaging. Pharmaceutical Packaging License for Schott in China"....
-  Schott. (4/16/08). "Press Release: Road Clear for »Fiolax« in China. Schott-Rohrglass Becomes the World’s First Certified Importer of Specialized Glass Tubing for Pharmaceutical Packaging to China". Mainz....
-  Schott. (11/16/07). "Press Release: Schott to Open Pharmaceutical Packaging Production Facility in Russia"....
-  Schott AG. (9/26/07). "Press Release: Schott Opens First Manufacturing Site in Russia"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)