Organisation › Details
Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
|Industry 2||in vitro diagnostics (IVD)|
|City||6343 Rotkreuz ZG|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-14|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
Record changed: 2013-09-09
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Roche. (2/28/14). "Press Release: Roche and Discuva Join Forces to Combat Life-threatening Infections Caused by Multi-drug Resistant Bacteria". Basel & Cambridge....
-  Roche. (2/21/14). "Press Release: Roche Signs Licensing Agreement with Sysmex Inostics GmbH for emPCR Patent Portfolio". Pleasanton, CA....
-  Cancer Genetics, Inc.. (2/10/14). "Press Release: Cancer Genetics, Inc. and Roche Announce Expanded, Exclusive International Agreement to Provide Molecular Diagnostic Cancer Testing". Rutherford, NJ....
-  F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG. (1/30/14). "Press Release: Roche Delivers Strong 2013 Results. Group Sales Rise 6% to 46.8 Billion Swiss Francs". Basel....
-  Prothena Corproation plc. (1/23/14). "Press Release: Prothena to Receive $30 Million Upfront Payment from Roche Triggered by the Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period". Dublin....
-  Sysmex Corporation. (1/21/14). "Press Release: Sysmex Reinforces Sales and Support Structure in Turkey. Establishes Local Subsidiary to Expand Business in Growing Market"....
-  AC Immune S.A.. (1/9/14). "Press Release: AC Immune Raises CHF 20 Million and Initiates World’s First anti-pTau Vaccine Trial for Alzheimer’s Disease". Lausanne....
-  Santaris Pharma A/S. (1/9/14). "Press Release: Santaris A/S Announces Worldwide Discovery Alliance for RNA-targeted Medicines with Roche". Hørsholm & San Diego, CA....
-  Prothena Corproation plc. (12/11/13). "Press Release: Roche and Prothena Enter into Worldwide Collaboration to Co-develop and Co-promote Antibodies for Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease". Basel & Dublin....
-  Roche. (12/4/13). "Press Release: Roche and Molecular Partners Enter into Alliance to Develop New Cancer Treatments. Partnership Will Combine Novel Biologics (DARPins) with Roche Drug-conjugate Technology". Basel & Zürich-Schlieren....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)