Organisation › Details
Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
|Industry 2||in vitro diagnostics (IVD)|
|City||6343 Rotkreuz ZG|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-14|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
Record changed: 2015-10-25
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Bavarian Nordic A/S. (3/10/17). "Press Release: Bavarian Nordic Announces Collaboration to Evaluate CV301 and Tecentriq in Bladder Cancer". Copenhagen....
-  MorphoSys AG. (3/6/17). "Press Release: MorphoSys Partner to Start New Phase 3 Clinical Trials with Gantenerumab in Alzheimer’s Disease". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Roche. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Roche Receives EU Approval of Alecensa (alectinib) for People with Previously Treated ALK-positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer". Basel....
-  Prothena Corporation plc. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Prothena Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results, and Provides Financial Guidance and R&D Update". Dublin....
-  Roche. (1/23/17). "Press Release: Roche Enters a New Era in Haematology Testing, with the Launch of the New cobas m 511 Analyser". Basel....
-  Roche. (1/9/17). "Press Release: FDA Grants Roche’s Cancer Immunotherapy Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Priority Review in Additional Type of Advanced Bladder cancer". Basel....
-  Novimmune S.A.. (12/5/16). "Press Release: Novimmune Grants Genentech an Exclusive Option to License NI-0101, its anti-TLR4 Monoclonal Antibody for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis". Geneva....
-  Merck KGaA. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Merck Expands Distribution Agreement with Roche". Darmstadt....
-  Roche. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Roche Launches imCORE, a Global Network of Cancer Immunotherapy Centers of Excellence". Basel....
-  Roche. (11/12/16). "Press Release: Phase III GiACTA Study Shows Roche’s Actemra/RoActemra Is Superior to Steroids Alone in Maintaining Steroid-free Remission for People with Giant Cell Arteritis". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)