Organisation › Details
Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
|Industry 2||in vitro diagnostics (IVD)|
|City||6343 Rotkreuz ZG|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-14|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
Record changed: 2015-10-25
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Horizon Discovery Group plc. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Horizon Discovery Group and Ventana Medical Systems Sign Co-development Agreement for Reference Standards". Cambridge....
-  Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (8/3/16). "Press Release: Inovio Will Independently Develop Hepatitis B Immunotherapy". Plymouth Meeting, PA....
-  Roche. (7/21/16). "Press Release: Roche Delivers Continued Growth in the First Half of 2016". Basel....
-  Roche. (7/18/16). "Press Release: Roche Provides Update on Phase III Study of Gazyva/Gazyvaro in People with Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma". Basel....
-  AC Immune S.A.. (7/7/16). "Press Release: AC Immune to Receive Milestone Payment for Anti-Tau Antibody Moving into Phase 1 Trial for Alzheimer’s Disease". Lausanne....
-  Roche. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Roche’s Marketing Applications for Review of Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) in Two Forms of Multiple Sclerosis Accepted by EMA and FDA". Basel....
-  Roche. (6/20/16). "Press Release: Roche Launches the New Cobas e 801 Module, Helping Hospitals Meet the Demand for Increased Diagnostic Testing". Basel....
-  Roche. (6/16/16). "Press Release: Roche’s Gazyvaro Approved in Europe in Combination with Bendamustine for People with Previously Treated Follicular Lymphoma". Basel....
-  Roche. (6/8/16). "Press Release: Roche Receives EU Approval of Avastin in Combination with Tarceva for Patients with a Specific Type of Advanced Lung Cancer". Basel....
-  Roche. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Phase III Study Shows Roche’s Actemra/RoActemra Maintained Steroid-free Remission in People with Giant Cell Arteritis (GCA)". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)