Organisation › Details
Roche Diagnostics (Schweiz) AG
|Industry 2||in vitro diagnostics (IVD)|
|City||6343 Rotkreuz ZG|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-14|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
Record changed: 2015-10-25
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Evotec AG. (5/24/16). "Press Release: Evotec Extends Integrated Drug Discovery Alliance with Genentech". Hamburg....
-  Roche. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Phase III Study of Roche’s Alecensa (alectinib) Showed Superior Efficacy versus Crizotinib in Japanese People with a Specific Type of Lung Cancer". Basel....
-  Roche. (5/3/16). "Press Release: Roche Highlights Personalised Medicines and Cancer Immunotherapies at 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting". Basel....
-  Roche. (4/29/16). "Press Release: CHMP Recommends EU Approval of Roche’s Gazyvaro for People with Previously Treated Follicular Lymphoma". Basel....
-  Roche. (4/29/16). "Press Release: CHMP Recommends EU Approval for Roche’s Avastin in Combination with Tarceva for Patients with a Specific Type of Advanced Lung Cancer". Basel....
-  Second Genome, Inc.. (4/20/16). "Press Release: Second Genome Secures $42.6 Million in Series B Financing Led by Pfizer Venture Investments and Roche Venture Fund". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Roche. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Roche Reports Solid Sales Growth in the First Quarter of 2016. Group Sales up 4%1 at Constant Exchange Rates, 5% in Swiss Francs". Basel....
-  Lumos Pharma. (4/6/16). "Press Release: Lumos Pharma Raises $34 Million in Series B Financing". Austin, TX....
-  Roche. (3/31/16). "Press Release: Roche to Initiate Testing for Zika Virus at U.S. Blood Centres under FDA Investigational New Drug Application Protocol". Basel....
-  Blueprint Medicines Corporation. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Blueprint Medicines Announces Worldwide Collaboration to Accelerate and Expand its Development of Novel Medicines in the Field of Cancer Immunotherapy". Cambridge, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)