Organisation › Details
NOXXON Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of a new class of proprietary therapeutics called Spiegelmers, a chemically synthesized, non-immunogenic alternative to antibodies. NOXXON has a diversified portfolio of clinical stage Spiegelmer® therapeutics: > NOX-E36 targets the pro-inflammatory chemokine MCP-1 (CCL2) and is currently completing a Phase Ib study in healthy subjects and diabetics as well as a renal impairment study. A Phase II study in diabetics with renal impairment is planned to begin in April 2012. > NOX-A12 targets SDF-1 (CXCL12), a chemokine mediator of tumor invasion, metastasis and resistance to chemotherapy, has completed Phase I. Phase IIa studies in two hematological cancers, multiple myeloma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia will begin in April 2012. > NOX-H94 targets hepcidin, the key regulator of iron metabolism and mediator of iron restriction in anemia of chronic disease, and is currently in a comprehensive single and multiple ascending dose Phase I study. An endotoxin challenge study, designed to test the ability of NOX-H94 to block hepcidin mediated hypoferremia is currently running and a Phase II of NOX-H94 in myeloma or lymphoma patients with anemia is planned to start mid-2012. The Spiegelmer® platform provides the company with powerful and unique discovery capabilities, which have generated a number of additional leads under preclinical investigation. Located in Berlin, Germany, NOXXON is a well-financed mature biotech company with a strong syndicate of international investors, approx. 60 employees and a highly experienced management team. *
|Industry||drug development technology|
|Industry 2||Spiegelmer® technology|
|Person||Mangasarian, Aram (Noxxon 201005 CBO before Novexel since 200511 VP BusDev before ExonHit VP BusDev)|
|Person 2||Buchanan, Iain (Noxxon 201009– interim CEO before Novexel CEO before Vertex Pharmaceuticals)|
|Address record changed: 2014-09-23|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2011-09-06)|
|* Document for »About Section«: Noxxon Pharma AG. (4/4/12). "Press Release: Noxxon’s NOX-A12 Delays Glioblastoma Recurrence in Preclinical Model. Data Presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2012". Berlin.|
Record changed: 2017-01-13
More documents for Noxxon (Group)
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (2/10/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces Experienced Industry Cancer Clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius to Serve as Noxxon CMO". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/6/17). "Press Release: Half-yearly Report on the Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Licenses and Assigns Preclinical Spiegelmer Programs to Aptarion. Noxxon Continues Transition to Clinical Oncology Company". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (12/15/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Signs Clinical Immuno-oncology Collaboration Agreement with MSD to Study NOX-A12 Combined with Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Releases Its Interim 2016 Results". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/24/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces the Implementation of a Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Demonstrates Synergies between NOX-A12 and Therapies Working through T Cells or NK Cells". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma NV Lists Its Shares on Alternext Paris [Not for United States, Australia, Canada or Japan or any other jurisdiction where unlawful]". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma AG. (9/18/14). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Expands Management Team by Appointing Don Munoz as Chief Financial Officer. Appointment Initiates a US Presence in the Boston Area". Berlin & Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)