Organisation › Details
MeVis Medical Solutions AG was founded in 1997 and is one of the world's leading independent developer and provider of medical imaging software with focus on dedicated, disease-oriented clinical applications. MeVis AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard segment of the Regulated Market since November 16, 2007. Over the past few years, there has been an enormous increase in the complexity and volume of medical imaging data derived from diagnostic imaging processes such as digital mammography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (US). MeVis' products analyze and process this data in such a way as to provide medical professionals with crucial information for early detection, diagnosis and intervention in the areas of cancer and lung diseases as well as neurological disorders. The Company develops its software solutions in close consultation with world's leading medical experts and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the medical technology sector and primarily markets this software via these partnerships. *
|Industry||image analysis software|
|Industry 2||diagnostics (medical/biological)|
|Person||Kirchhoff, Marcus (MeVis Medical Solutions 201203– CEO before GE Healthcare IT)|
|Address record changed: 2013-09-08|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2014-03-31)|
|Annual sales||14,600,000 (revenues, consolidated (2013) 2013-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (9/28/11). "Press Release: MeVis AG Joins the SPECTARIS e. V. Industry Association. MeVis Medical Solutions AG a New Member of Germany SPECTARIS Association". Bremen.|
Record changed: 2014-05-20
More documents for MeVis (Group)
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (3/5/14). "Press Release: Preliminary Figures 2013". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (1/17/14). "Press Release: Contrary to Expectations, in 2014 No Increase in Resources Necessary. In the Mid-term New Business Model with Customer Hologic Envisaged [Ad hoc announcement]". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (11/12/13). "Press Release: Voting Rights. Publication according to Article 26 Section 1 WpHG [Shareholding of Dr Carl JG Evertsz Fallen to 14.9995%]"....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (11/11/13). "Press Release: MeVis’ Leap in Sales and Profits in the Third Quarter". Bremen....
-  SCiLS GmbH. (10/30/13). "Press Release: Carl Evertsz Appointed as Chairman of the SCiLS Advisory Board". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (8/26/13). "Press Release: MeVis’ Profitability Remains High with Stable Revenues. Sales Increase of 9% in the Second Quarter Offsets Decline in Sales from Previous Quarter". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (5/16/13). "Press Release: MeVis’ Profitability further Increased in the First Quarter. Further Improvements in Earnings with Slightly Declining Sales". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (4/26/13). "Press Release: MeVis’ Profitability further Increased in 2012. MeVis Medical Solutions Sees Sligh Fall in Sales, Substantial Reduction in Costs, and Significant Earnings Improvements". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (4/16/13). "Press Release: MeVis Medical Solutions AG Intends Intra-group Merger to Further Optimize the Group Structure (Ad hoc announcement)". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (11/12/12). "Press Release: MeVis Remains on Course for Further Profitability. Increased Liquidity and a Clear Improvement in Profitability with Stable Sales". Bremen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)