Organisation › Details
MeVis Medical Solutions AG was founded in 1997 and is one of the world's leading independent developer and provider of medical imaging software with focus on dedicated, disease-oriented clinical applications. MeVis AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard segment of the Regulated Market since November 16, 2007. Over the past few years, there has been an enormous increase in the complexity and volume of medical imaging data derived from diagnostic imaging processes such as digital mammography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (US). MeVis' products analyze and process this data in such a way as to provide medical professionals with crucial information for early detection, diagnosis and intervention in the areas of cancer and lung diseases as well as neurological disorders. The Company develops its software solutions in close consultation with world's leading medical experts and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the medical technology sector and primarily markets this software via these partnerships. *
|Industry||image analysis software|
|Industry 2||diagnostics (medical/biological)|
|Person||Kirchhoff, Marcus (MeVis Medical Solutions 201203– CEO before GE Healthcare IT)|
|Address record changed: 2013-09-08|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2014-03-31)|
|Annual sales||14,600,000 (revenues, consolidated (2013) 2013-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (9/28/11). "Press Release: MeVis AG Joins the SPECTARIS e. V. Industry Association. MeVis Medical Solutions AG a New Member of Germany SPECTARIS Association". Bremen.|
Record changed: 2014-05-20
More documents for MeVis (Group)
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (2/6/15). "Press Release: Joint Reasoned Statement of Executive Board and Supervisory Board of MeVis Medical Solutions AG. Voluntary Public Takeover Offer of VMS Deutschland Holdings GmbH". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (12/17/14). "Press Release: Executive Board and Supervisory Board welcome public takeover offer of VMS Deutschland Holdings GmbH [Ad hoc announcement]". Bremen....
-  Varian Medical Systems, Inc.. (12/17/14). "Press Release: Varian Medical Systems Announces Intention to Acquire MeVis Medical Solutions AG through a Public Tender Offer". Palo Alto, CA....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (8/14/14). "Press Release: MeVis Gains First Industrial Customer for Lung Screening Software". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (8/11/14). "Press Release: MeVis Remains Highly Profitable in the First Half of the Year. Profit Situation Remains Strong, but Slight Decrease in Results as Expected Due to Increased Staff Costs with Sales Remaining Largely St...
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (3/5/14). "Press Release: Preliminary Figures 2013". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (1/17/14). "Press Release: Contrary to Expectations, in 2014 No Increase in Resources Necessary. In the Mid-term New Business Model with Customer Hologic Envisaged [Ad hoc announcement]". Bremen....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (11/12/13). "Press Release: Voting Rights. Publication according to Article 26 Section 1 WpHG [Shareholding of Dr Carl JG Evertsz Fallen to 14.9995%]"....
-  MeVis Medical Solutions AG. (11/11/13). "Press Release: MeVis’ Leap in Sales and Profits in the Third Quarter". Bremen....
-  SCiLS GmbH. (10/30/13). "Press Release: Carl Evertsz Appointed as Chairman of the SCiLS Advisory Board". Bremen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)