Organisation › Details
ImaGenes GmbH (Source BioScience LifeSciences)
imaGenes GmbH, Berlin, is a premier provider of genome research services in Europe and was founded in 2007 as a spin-off from RZPD (German Resource Center for Genome Research). imaGenes manages one of the most comprehensive collections of clones of mammalian and vertebrate genes in the world offered via its clone search engine GenomeCube®, linked to international databases. The second major research services platform of imaGenes features microarray gene profiling services on Affymetrix, Agilent, and NimbleGen platforms for a broad range of functional analyses. Researchers in academia and in the pharmaceutical industry are provided with highest quality resources and innovative technology with maximum flexibility and cost effectiveness. imaGenes is fully compliant with ISO 9001:2000 quality standards. A *
|Group||Source BioScience (Group)|
|Predecessor||RZPD Deutsches Ressourcenzentrum für Genomforschung GmbH|
|Industry||microarray services (BCS)|
|Industry 2||genomic services|
|Person||Ash, Nicholas Watson (Nick) (Source Bioscience 200812 Managing Director)|
|Person 2||Maurer, Johannes (ImaGenes –200803–200904– Director Genomic Products + Marketing)|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-07|
|Basic data||Employees||B: 11 to 50 (2011-03-03)|
|* Document for »About Section«: ImaGenes GmbH. (6/20/08). "Press Release: ImaGenes and Fasteris Join Forces to Provide Comprehensive next Generation Sequencing Service in Germany and Austria". Berlin & Geneva.|
Record changed: 2014-03-20
More documents for Source BioScience (Group)
-  Source BioScience plc. (10/4/11). "Press Release: Source BioScience Launches World’s Fastest Combined DNA Sequencing and Data Analysis Service in Germany. New Overnight Service to Target Researchers in Berlin"....
-  Source BioScience plc. (6/20/11). "Press Release: Source BioScience to Launch World’s Fastest Combined DNA Sequencing and Data Analysis Service. New Overnight Service to Target Researchers in the UK"....
-  Source BioScience plc. (12/1/10). "Press Release: Acquisition of ImaGenes GmbH, Berlin, Germany"....
-  Source BioScience plc. (11/16/10). "Press Release: Interim Management Statement. Strong Demand Across the Business Underpins Continued Growth"....
-  Roche. (6/17/10). "Press Release: imaGenes GmbH Adds Third Roce NimbleGen Certification to Service Portfolio for Comparative Genomic Hybridization". Madison, WI....
-  BioTrove, Inc.. (9/17/09). "Press Release: imaGenes Appointed as BioTrove OpenArray Service Provider". Berlin & Woburn, MA....
-  imaGenes GmbH. (4/6/09). "Press Release: imaGenes’ Quality Management Upgraded to New ISO 9001:2008 Standard. imaGenes Is the First Comprehensive European Genomics and Proteomics Service Provider Certified to Meet These New Standards". Berlin....
-  imaGenes GmbH. (2/3/09). "Press Release: imaGenes Offers First Global DNA-Methylation Analysis Service, Uses Diagenode MeDIP Kit". Berlin & Liège....
-  ImaGenes GmbH. (12/8/08). "Press Release: imaGenes Products now Linked from Transfac and other Biobase Databases". Berlin & Wolfenbüttel....
-  ImaGenes GmbH. (10/15/08). "Press Release: imaGenes Joins International ORFeome Collaboration to Provide Full Protein Coding Clones". Berlin....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)