Organisation › Details
Greenovation Pflanzenbiotechnologie GmbH
greenovation Biotech GmbH is a specialty biopharmaceutical company developing customized protein biopharmaceuticals using its proprietary eukaryotic Physcomitrella-based BryoTechnologyTM-platform. Stable moss lines are developed for a sustainable, cGMP-compliant manufacturing of protein biopharmaceutical candidates. Key features of BryoTechnologyTM: photoautotrophic process: easy to cultivate in animal-derived-component-free and antibiotic-free purely mineral media ? rapid genome customization to express demanding proteins ? genetically stable genomic integration ? eukaryotic post-translational modifications; straightforward genetic glyco-engineering ? highly homogeneous glycosylation pattern ? targeted elimination of plant-type glyco-forms ? protein excretion into the media. Large scale production using the photoautotrophic moss lines is performed in certified, disposable bag-based reactors of the wave-type. Supply as well as full physico-chemical and biological characterization of GMP material for clinical has been established at greenovation's specialized partner companies. greenovation has two pre-clinical programs under development, in the area of orphan lysosomal storage diseases (LSD): Moss Alpha-Galactosidase for treating patients with Fabry Disease and Moss Glucocerebrosidase for treating patients suffering from Gaucher's Disease. With the Moss Alpha-Galactosidase program greenovation plans entering into a clinical phase I/IIa trial in the second half of 2014. *
|Group||Greenovation Biotech GmbH|
|Today||Greenovation Biotech GmbH|
|Successor||Greenovation Biotech GmbH|
|Industry 2||recombinant protein production in plant cells|
|Region||Freiburg im Breisgau|
|City||n. a. Freiburg im Breisgau|
|Address record changed: 2011-05-15|
|Basic data||Employees||n. a.|
|* Document for »About Section«: Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (5/6/14). "Press Release: Greenovation Biotech GmbH Strengthens Corporate Management Enhancing Its Business Focus on Biopharmaceuticals". Freiburg.|
Record changed: 2017-04-01
More documents for Greenovation Biotech GmbH
-  Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Greenovation Filed Phase I Clinical Trial Application for Its moss-aGal Compound Intended for Treatment of Patients Suffering from Fabry Disease". Freiburg....
-  Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (3/31/15). "Press Release: Greenovation and University of Freiburg Cooperate to Fight an Extremely Rare Disease". Freiburg....
-  Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Greenovation Successfully Completes Preclinical Toxicology Studies of alpha–Galactosidase". Freiburg....
-  Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (9/29/14). "Press Release: First GMP-Compliant Batch of a Biologic Drug Substance from a Moss Expression System Produced for Clinical Use". Freiburg....
-  Greenovation Biotech GmbH. (5/6/14). "Press Release: Greenovation Biotech GmbH Strengthens Corporate Management Enhancing Its Business Focus on Biopharmaceuticals". Freiburg....
-  University of Freiburg. (8/21/13). "Press Release: Research with the Moss Bioreactor. University of Freiburg and Greenovation Biotech to Cooperate on Improved Product Yields". Freiburg....
-  BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg GmbH. (8/5/13). "News: Greenovation Biotech GmbH – Production of Therapeutic Proteins in Moss"....
-  Biomeva GmbH. (5/6/13). "Press Release: Greenovation Biotech GmbH and Biomeva GmbH Sign Development, Manufacturing and Supply Agreement for GMP Production of a Protein with a Novel Expression Platform". Freiburg & Heidelberg....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)