Organisation › Details
The Group managed by 4SC AG (ISIN DE0005753818, Frankfurt Prime Standard: VSC) discovers and develops targeted small-molecule drugs for the treatment of diseases with a high unmet medical need in various autoimmune and cancer indications. These drugs are intended to provide patients with innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies, and provide a better quality of life. At the end of 2011, 4SC Group had 96 employees. The company was founded in 1997. *
|Industry||drug screening (HTS)|
|Person||Spillner, Enno (4SC 201304– CEO before CFO since 2005 before BioM Venture Capital GmbH Managing Director)|
|Person 2||Dauer, Ulrich (Activaero 201311– Chief Strategy Officer before 4SC Founder + CEO STEPPED DOWN 3/13 before Tripos)|
|Street||19a Am Klopferspitz|
|Address record changed: 2012-01-19|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2011-12-31)|
|Annual sales||4,350,000 (revenue, consolidated (2012) 2012-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: 4SC AG. (4/2/12). "Press Release: Henkel and 4SC Discovery Start Research Collaboration in Compound Screening". Planegg-Martinsried.|
Record changed: 2014-02-15
More documents for 4SC (Group)
-  4SC AG. (2/12/14). "Press Release: Continued Funding of 4SC AG. Investor Undertakes to Subscribe to Convertible Notes for up to EUR 15 Million Nominally [Ad hoc Announcement] ". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Activaero GmbH. (11/8/13). "Press Release: Activaero Appoints Dr. Ulrich Dauer as Chief Strategy Officer". Gmünden / Wohra....
-  4SC AG. (11/7/13). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Improved Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (11/4/13). "Press Release: AiCuris, 4SC Discovery and Crelux Announce Drug Discovery Collaboration". Planegg-Martinsried & Wuppertal....
-  Panoptes Pharma GmbH. (9/26/13). "Press Release: Panoptes Pharma Successfully Closed Seed-financing Round of EUR 1.2 Million. Focus on Development of Small Molecule Drugs to Treat Severe Eye Diseases". Vienna....
-  4SC AG. (9/26/13). "Press Release: 4SC Discovery and Panoptes Pharma Sign Patent Transfer Agreement for Novel Compound to Treat Severe Eye Diseases". Planegg-Martinsried & Vienna....
-  4SC AG. (8/8/13). "Press Release: 4SC Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (6/20/13). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Restructuring Associated with Recently Declared Strategic Shift". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (6/11/13). "Press Release: UCB to Collaborate with Crelux and 4SC Discovery to Meet Unmet Needs in Neurology". Planegg-Martinsried & Brussels....
-  4SC AG. (5/30/13). "Press Release: 4SC Gives Update on the Clinical Development of Its Lead Cancer Compound Resminostat". Planegg-Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)