Organisation › Details
The Group managed by 4SC AG (ISIN DE0005753818) discovers and develops targeted, small-molecule drugs for treating diseases with high unmet medical needs in various cancer and autoimmune indications. These drugs are intended to provide innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies, and provide a better quality of life. The Company's pipeline comprises promising products that are in various stages of clinical development. 4SC's aim is to generate future growth and enhance its enterprise value by entering into partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Founded in 1997, 4SC had a headcount of 66 employees (57 FTEs) at 31 December 2014. 4SC AG has been listed on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since December 2005. *
|Industry||drug screening (HTS)|
|Person||Spillner, Enno (Evotec 201607– CFO before 4SC CEO + CFO before BioM Venture Capital GmbH)|
|Person 2||Dauer, Ulrich (Omeicos 2010504– Managing Director (CEO) before Activaero + 4SC + Tripos)|
|Street||19a Am Klopferspitz|
|Address record changed: 2012-01-19|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2015-12-31)|
|Annual sales||3,266,000 (revenue, consolidated (2015) 2015-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: 4SC AG. (3/25/15). "Press Release: 4SC Publishes Results for Financial Year 2014". Planegg-Martinsried.|
Record changed: 2016-08-13
More documents for 4SC (Group)
-  4SC AG. (8/11/16). "Press Release: 4SC Provides Operational and Financial Update for Q2 and 6M 2016". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (7/20/16). "Press Release: 4SC Forms International Scientific Expert Panel". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (5/31/16). "Press Release: 4SC Enters into Licensing and Development Partnership with Link Health for the Cancer Compound 4SC-205 in China". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (5/27/16). "Press Release: 4SC Provides Headline Results from Yakult Honsha’s Phase II Trial of Resminostat in Combination with Sorafenib as First Line Therapy in Liver Cancer (Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG)". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (4/29/16). "Press Release: 4SC Sells Operations of Its Discovery Division [Ad hoc announcement according to $ 15 WpHG]". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/30/16). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Results for Financial Year 2015". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/24/16). "Press Release: Chairman of the Management Board Enno Spillner Will Not Extend His Current Term of Office, But Will Leave the Company After a Transitional Period Ending 30 June 2016". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (7/29/15). "Press Release: 4SC AG Announces Formal Closing of Capital Increase [Not for United States, Australia, Canada or Japan]". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (7/7/15). "Press Release: 4SC AG Secures EUR 29 Million from Capital Increase to Finance Planned Clinical Development Programme of Its Cancer Compound Resminostat [ Ad hoc release, not for US, AU, CA or JP]". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (4/14/15). "Press Release: 4SC Signs Licensing and Development Agreement with Menarini for Resminostat in Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan". Planegg-Martinsried & Singapore....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)