Organisation › Details
The Group managed by 4SC AG (ISIN DE0005753818, Frankfurt Prime Standard: VSC) discovers and develops targeted small-molecule drugs for the treatment of diseases with a high unmet medical need in various autoimmune and cancer indications. These drugs are intended to provide patients with innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies, and provide a better quality of life. At the end of 2011, 4SC Group had 96 employees. The company was founded in 1997. *
|Industry 2||resminostat (4SC-201)|
|Person||Spillner, Enno (4SC 201304– CEO before CFO since 2005 before BioM Venture Capital GmbH Managing Director)|
|Person 2||Dauer, Ulrich (4SC Founder + since 2000 CEO STEPPED DOWN 3/13 before Tripos GmbH)|
|Street||19a Am Klopferspitz|
|Address record changed: 2012-01-19|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2011-12-31)|
|Annual sales||4,350,000 (revenue, consolidated (2012) 2012-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: 4SC AG. (4/2/12). "Press Release: Henkel and 4SC Discovery Start Research Collaboration in Compound Screening". Planegg-Martinsried.|
Record changed: 2013-04-20
More documents for 4SC (Group)
-  4SC AG. (6/11/13). "Press Release: UCB to Collaborate with Crelux and 4SC Discovery to Meet Unmet Needs in Neurology". Planegg-Martinsried & Brussels....
-  4SC AG. (5/14/13). "Press Release: 4SC Significantly Improves Operating Result in First Quarter of 2013 and Resolves to Focus Its Development Strategy". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/25/13). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Financial Results for a Successful Year 2012". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/12/13). "Press Release: Ad hoc. Notice of Loss Pursuant to Section 92 (1) German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz, AktG)". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/6/13). "Press Release: 4SC AG. Dr Ulrich Dauer to Step Down as CEO and Member of the Management Board on 31 March 2013, His Successor Will Be CFO Enno Spillner". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (2/26/13). "Press Release: 4SC Discovery and Leo Pharma Announce Exclusive Research and License Agreement for Inflammatory Skin Diseases". Planegg-Martinsried & Ballerup....
-  4SC AG. (2/20/13). "Press Release: 4SC Discovery and BioNTech Launch Strategic Cancer Therapy Research Partnership". Planegg-Martinsried & Mainz....
-  4SC AG. (1/8/13). "Press Release: 4SC Obtains Key Patent for Anti-cancer Compound Resminostat in Europe". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (12/17/12). "Press Release: 4SC Discovery and BioNTech Announce Exclusive Research and License Agreement for 4SC’s TLR Agonists for Cancer Immunotherapy". Planegg-Martinsried & Mainz....
-  4SC AG. (12/12/12). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Positive Interim Results from Clinical Phase I/II Trial with Anti-cancer Compound Resminostat in Colorectal Cancer". Planegg-Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)