Organisation › Details
The Group managed by 4SC AG (ISIN DE0005753818) discovers and develops targeted, small-molecule drugs for treating diseases with high unmet medical needs in various cancer and autoimmune indications. These drugs are intended to provide innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies, and provide a better quality of life. The Company's pipeline comprises promising products that are in various stages of clinical development. 4SC's aim is to generate future growth and enhance its enterprise value by entering into partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Founded in 1997, 4SC had a headcount of 66 employees (57 FTEs) at 31 December 2014. 4SC AG has been listed on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since December 2005. *
|Industry 2||resminostat (4SC-201)|
|Person||Spillner, Enno (4SC 201304– CEO before CFO since 2005 before BioM Venture Capital GmbH Managing Director)|
|Person 2||Dauer, Ulrich (Omeicos 2010504– Managing Director (CEO) before Activaero + 4SC + Tripos)|
|Street||19a Am Klopferspitz|
|Address record changed: 2012-01-19|
|Basic data||Employees||C: 51 to 100 (2014-12-31)|
|Annual sales||7,060,000 (revenue, consolidated (2014) 2014-12-31)|
|* Document for »About Section«: 4SC AG. (3/25/15). "Press Release: 4SC Publishes Results for Financial Year 2014". Planegg-Martinsried.|
Record changed: 2015-04-02
More documents for 4SC (Group)
-  4SC AG. (4/1/15). "Press Release: Dr Susanne Danhauser-Riedl Joins 4SC as Chief Medical Officer to Strengthen Management and Clinical Development Team". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (3/25/15). "Press Release: 4SC Publishes Results for Financial Year 2014". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (2/10/15). "Press Release: 4SC's Associated Company Panoptes Pharma Concludes License Agreement with Mediolanum for Compound PP-001 for Inflammatory Eye Diseases". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (1/23/15). "Press Release: 4SC AG Plans Extraordinary General Meeting and Reduction of Share Capital". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (1/13/15). "Press Release: Beyond Research Initiative of 4SC Discovery and Crelux Reaches First Milestone in Drug Discovery Project for Helmholtz Zentrum München". Planegg-Martinsried & Munich....
-  4SC AG. (1/12/15). "Press Release: Prof. Dr. Helga Rübsamen-Schaeff and Joerg von Petrikowsky Join the Supervisory Board of 4SC AG". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (12/9/14). "Press Release: 4SC Reports Positive Topline Data from Clinical Phase I Trial with 4SC-205 in Cancer Patients Using Novel Continuous Dosing Scheme". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (11/6/14). "Press Release: 4SC Announces Financial Results for the First Nine Months and the Third Quarter of 2014". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Curasan AG. (10/1/14). "Presss Release: Change of CEO as of October 7th 2014 and Capital Increase with Subscription Rights". Kleinostheim....
-  4SC AG. (9/3/14). "Press Release: 4SC AG Issues Second Tranche of Convertible Notes with a Nominal Amount of EUR 500,000 to Yorkville". Planegg-Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)