Document › Details
Wilex AG. (8/12/15). "Press Release: Wilex AG Announces Discontinuation of Collaboration between Its Subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma and Roche [Ad-hoc release pursuant to § 15 Wertpapierhandelsgesetz (German Securities Trading Act)]". Munich.
WILEX AG (ISIN DE000A11QVV0 / WL6 / FSE) was informed today that Roche is discontinuing its partnership with the WILEX subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma GmbH with respect to their collaboration in the field of antibody-targeted amanitin conjugates (ATACs). The licence agreement was signed in 2013 and expanded in October 2014.
Roche has recently increased the focus of its oncology research strategy on cancer immunotherapies and deprioritised other internal and external oncology research programmes accordingly. Affected by this deprioritisation are the collaborative research efforts with Heidelberg Pharma, which in recent years have progressed well, on schedule, and in a mutually satisfactory manner.
Updated financial outlook for 2015
As a consequence of the termination of existing collaborative efforts to develop and identify novel antibody-targeted amanitin conjugates (ATACs), WILEX AG revised today its financial outlook for the current financial year. Due to lower sales revenues WILEX’s cash reach is reduced from the end of the second quarter 2016 to the first quarter of 2016.
+++ End of Ad hoc release +++
About WILEX and Heidelberg Pharma
WILEX AG is a biopharmaceutical company which has a ready for partnering portfolio of antibody-based diagnostic and therapeutic Phase III product candidates for the detection and targeted treatment of clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Research and development focus on the operations of its subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma GmbH in Ladenburg, which primarily advances the development of the innovative platform technology for antibody drug conjugates (ADC technology) and provides preclinical drug discovery and development services. WILEX is listed at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange: ISIN DE000A11QVV0 / WKN A11QVV / Symbol WL6. More information is available at http://www.wilex.com/.
Tel.: +49 (0)89-41 31 38-29
Grillparzerstr. 18, 81675 Munich
MC Services AG
Katja Arnold (CIRO)
Tel.: +49-89-210 228-40
Mobile: +49 160 9360 3022
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements relating to the Company’s business, which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “estimates”, “believes”, “expects”, “may”, “will”, “should”, “future”, “potential” or similar expressions or by a general discussion of the Company’s strategy, plans or intentions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause our actual results of operations, financial position, earnings, achievements, or industry results, to be materially different from any future results, earnings or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Given these uncertainties, prospective investors and partners are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. We disclaim any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements to reflect future events or developments.
Record changed: 2016-04-30
More documents for Wilex (Group)
-  Wilex AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Wilex AG Secures Financing Commitment from Its Main Shareholder Dievini". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (1/25/17). "Press Release: Subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma Exercises Option on BCMA Antibodies of the Max Delbrück Center and Signs License Agreement". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Wilex AG. Subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma and Nordic Nanovector Enter into Collaboration to Develop Novel Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC)". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (10/13/16). "Press Release: Interim Management Statement on the First Nine Months of 2016". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma Contracts Suisse CDMO Celonic for Antibody Cell Line Development and Antibody Production". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Wilex AG – Subsidiary Heidelberg Pharma Signs Option Agreement with Max Delbrück Center". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (6/2/16). "Press Release: Wilex AG Announces Change on the Executive Management Board". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Wilex AG Successfully Completes Capital Increase". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (3/22/16). "Press Release: Wilex Announces Financial Figures for the 2015 Financial Year and Reports on Course of Business". Munich....
-  Wilex AG. (2/2/16). "Press Release: US Patent Office Granted Patent for Amatoxin Conjugates for Tumour Therapy". Munich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)