Document › Details
Eppendorf AG. (8/3/15). "Press Release: Thomas Bachmann is New Chief Executive Officer of the Eppendorf Group". Hamburg.
|Organisation 2||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Person||Bachmann, Thomas (Eppendorf 201508– CEO before Pesident of Bruker BioSpin Group + Tecan CEO)|
|Person 2||Fink, Klaus (Eppendorf 2006 CEO joined 1989)|
Thomas Bachmann became Chief Executive Officer of the Eppendorf Group on August 1, 2015. Following the departure of Eppendorf's previous CEO, the company's Chief Financial Officer, Detmar Ammermann, had exercised the function of Spokesman of the Management Board on an interim basis in addition to his responsibilities as CFO.
Bachmann, who has been a member of the Eppendorf Supervisory Board since 2013, came to Eppendorf from his position as President of the Bruker BioSpin Group. He has been active in the life science sector since 2005, when he took on the overall management of the globally active Tecan Group, which is headquartered in Switzerland.
"We are very pleased that we have been able to win Thomas Bachmann as our Chief Executive Officer," said Klaus Fink, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Eppendorf Group. "He has demonstrated his expertise and his strategic foresight in many ways during more than 25 years of experience in international management positions."
Bachmann explains: "Eppendorf is an innovative, customer-oriented company with a strong, well-known brand and a global orientation, and it succeeds again and again in making important contributions to analytic, medical, diagnostic and life science laboratories. I am looking forward to working with Eppendorf's very competent and committed global management to develop the company sustainably and successfully in the years to come."
Record changed: 2016-04-30
More documents for Eppendorf (Group)
-  Eppendorf AG. (1/13/17). "Press Release: William Linton Is New Member of the Supervisory Board". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Eppendorf AG Acquires Calibration Technology Ltd". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Changes in the Management Board of Eppendorf AG". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (8/16/16). "Press Release: Eppendorf Continues on Course for Success. Group Sales in First Half-year: €305.5 million (Sales Growth of 5.5%)". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (8/16/16). "Press Release: »Form follows function«. Safe and Contact-free Pipetting with epT.I.P.S. 5 mL L Tips". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Philipp von Loeper to Be New Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Eppendorf AG. Klaus Fink Resigns as Chairman after Five Years". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (5/30/16). "Press Release: Eppendorf Expands Single-use Vessel Portfolio for Microbial Fermentation". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (5/2/16). "Press Release: Advanced Pipetting with Eppendorf’s New Multipettes/Repeaters Takes the Strain Out of Serial Dispensing". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (5/2/16). "Press Release: Eppendorf Centrifuge 5920 R. The New Benchmark in Capacity and Performance". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (5/2/16). "Press Release: The New Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL with Screw Cap". Hamburg....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)