Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (8/19/13). "Press Release: Bruker Announces the Appointment of Thomas Bachmann as President of the Bruker BioSpin Group". Billerica, MA.
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced the appointment of Mr. Thomas Bachmann as the new President of its Bruker BioSpin Group. Mr. Bachmann most recently served as Chief Executive Officer of Tecan Group in Switzerland, a leading global provider of complex laboratory instrumentation and integrated liquid-handling workflow solutions for life science research and diagnostics.
The Bruker BioSpin Group is the global market and technology leader in analytical and preclinical magnetic resonance instrumentation, with major operations in Germany, Switzerland, France and the United States, as well as numerous applications and customer service centers around the world. The Bruker BioSpin Group operates in two divisions:
> Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS) division, consisting of the three business units nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) and compact magnetic resonance (CMR)
> Preclinical Imaging (PCI) division, consisting of the preclinical imaging product lines magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnetic particle imaging (MPI), X-ray micro-CT, as well as optical and PET/SPECT/CT molecular imaging.
Frank Laukien, Bruker's President and Chief Executive Officer, stated: "I am very pleased to welcome Thomas Bachmann to Bruker. His life-science background and his broad management experience will allow him to lead our excellent BioSpin management team in order to further accelerate our innovation, profitable growth and operational excellence initiatives. Thomas will be a valuable addition for all of Bruker due to his diversified industrial experience, his global customer and operations exposure, and his successful track record."
"Bruker is a premier brand in our analytical, life-science and diagnostic instruments industry, and an exceptional company that I have come to know well over the past few years," said Thomas Bachmann. "I am delighted to join Bruker, and together with an experienced management team I look forward to further developing the Bruker BioSpin Group. With emphasis on innovation for customers, applications development and market expansion, paired with operational excellence and margin expansion, Bruker BioSpin has significant value creation potential over the years to come."
Thomas Bachmann brings over twenty-five years of global experience in sales and marketing, in leading and transforming complex businesses, as well as in strategy and business development to his new role as Bruker BioSpin Group President, including experience as a CEO of two publicly traded companies. From 2005 until 2012, Mr. Bachmann served as CEO of Tecan Group, where he increased operational effectiveness, expanded into new businesses, developed emerging markets, created a solid organization, established regulatory competence and compliance, grew profitability and built a strong balance sheet. From 2002 until 2004, he was CEO of the Arbonia-Forster Group's Steel Systems Business, a global provider of building supplies. From 1985 until 2002, Mr. Bachmann served in various roles as global Sales and Marketing Director, Business Unit Director and Senior Vice President of Corporate Development at Rieter Holding, a global provider of textile machinery and plants, as well as an automotive supplier of acoustic- and thermal insulation systems. Mr. Bachmann holds a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and an Executive MBA from IMD Business School in Switzerland.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as industrial, diagnostics and applied analysis.
For more information, please visit www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel, +49 (721) 5161 - 6500
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
Joshua Young, +1-978-667-9580, ext. 1479
Vice President, Investor Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)