Document › Details
SuppreMol GmbH. (2/8/10). "Press Release: SuppreMol Appoints Dr. Robert Phelps as Head of Business Development & Licensing". Martinsried.
|Organisation 2||PARI Pharma GmbH|
|Product 2||respiratory drug delivery technology|
|Person||Phelps, Robert (Lophius Biosciences 201311– Director Business Operations before SuppreMol + PARI Pharma)|
|Person 2||Buckel, Peter (SuppreMol 2005–201304 CEO RETIRED 4/12 before atugen CEO + Xantos CEO + founder + Roche Mannheim)|
SuppreMol GmbH, a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, today announced that Dr. Robert Phelps has joined the Company as Head of Business Development & Licensing.
Most recently, Dr. Phelps has been Director Business Development & Licensing at PARI Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany, where he was responsible for all in- and out-licensing activities pertaining to the company's aerosol delivery technologies and pharmaceutical development programs. Previous to that, he has held business development and licensing positions at various biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies such as Bavarian Nordic A/S, Patheon UK Ltd., Evotec AG, and Hexal Gentech ForschungsGmbH. He received his PhD in 1997 in biochemistry from the University of Frankfurt and the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut in Germany. Subsequently, he held a research position as a post-doctoral fellow at the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston (SC), USA, until 1999.
"Robert is an accomplished, skilled executive with more than ten years experience in business development and licensing in the biotech and pharma industry," said Dr. Peter Buckel, CEO of SuppreMol. "He will be a valuable addition to our team as we have reached a stage with excellent development and marketing opportunities for our lead product SM101. Besides, we are also planning an expansion of our pipeline by acquisitions or in-licensing."
"I am very happy to join SuppreMol," Dr. Robert Phelps added. "The Company has been highly successful in securing substantial funds and advancing its products to the clinic. Already, various potential corporate partners have expressed great interest in SuppreMol's product candidates."
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Baxter (Group)
-  Baxter International Inc.. (3/4/15). "Press Release: Baxter's BioScience Business Acquires Biopharmaceutical Company SuppreMol". Deerfield, IL & Munich....
-  Baxter International Inc.. (3/27/14). "Press Release: Baxter Announces Plans to Create Two Separate Leading Global Healthcare Companies". Deerfield, IL....
-  Lophius Biosciences GmbH. (12/4/13). "Press Release: Lophius Biosciences Appoints Dr. Robert Phelps as Director Business Operations". Regensburg....
-  SuppreMol GmbH. (5/21/13). "Press Release: SuppreMol Raises €9.5 Million in Extended Series D Financing Round". Munich....
-  SuppreMol GmbH. (4/2/13). "Press Release: SuppreMol Appoints Industry Expert Klaus Schollmeier as CEO". Munich....
-  Baxter Deutschland GmbH. (2/15/13). "Pressemitteilung: Baxter investiert in die Zukunft. Erweiterte Anlagekapazitäten und neue Arbeitsplätze am Standort Halle". Halle/Westfalen....
-  Zytoprotec GmbH. (1/29/13). "Press Release: Zytoprotec Raises EUR 2 Million in Financing from Baxter Ventures". Vienna....
-  Clavis Pharma ASA. (8/23/12). "Press Release: Clavis Pharma Second Quarter and First Half 2012 Results". Oslo....
-  SuppreMol GmbH. (7/24/12). "Press Release: SuppreMol Begins Development of Anti-IL-3 Monoclonal Antibody to Diagnose and Treat Early Stage Rheumatoid Arthritis". Munich....
-  SuppreMol GmbH. (11/28/11). "Press Release: SuppreMol Starts SM101 Dosing in the Context of SMILE Study. Australian Study Center Treats First Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Patients". Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)