Document › Details
Scienion AG. (3/18/15). "Press Release: Scienion US, Inc. Receives ISO 13485 Certification". Monmouth Junction, NJ.
|Region||Monmouth Junction, NJ|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Scienion US Inc.|
|Organisation 2||TÜV Süd (Group)|
|Group||TÜV Südwest (Group)|
|Product||quality management services|
|Product 2||microarray services (BCS)|
|Person||Dufresne, Claude (Scienion 201503 CBO + President of Scienion US Inc)|
|Person 2||Eickhoff, Holger (Scienion 200012–201008– CEO + co-founder)|
SCIENION US, Inc, a leading global provider of microarray services for custom assays, today announced that its entire portfolio of microarray services is now manufactured under ISO 13485 certification, an internationally recognized standard for quality management systems (QMS). The certification is accredited by TÜV SÜD America Inc.
ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
"SCIENION had already earned a global reputation for producing very high quality spots, always emphasizing quality in every step of our manufacturing process. Today, we're very pleased to be adding the external validation of our ISO 13485-compliant Quality Management System," said Dr. Claude Dufresne, SCIENION US, Inc President and Chief Business Officer.
"As the leading provider of microarray-based services for a wide variety of applications, we remain committed to our customers in providing the highest quality of products and services in this market," said Holger Eickhoff, SCIENION CEO. "We believe that SCIENION is now in a stronger position to take the next step with our customers pursuing regulatory clearance of microarray-based testing platforms in the Diagnostics Market."
SCIENION's microarray services at the SCIENION AG facilities have been manufactured in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard since December 2008.
SCIENION AG and its US subsidiary SCIENION US, Inc. provide systems and services for the contact-free printing of biological and chemical agents for diagnostics, pharmaceutics, veterinary, plant and food analytics and research. Addressing the dynamically increasing needs for miniaturization and multiplex analyses, SCIENION offers a unique technology portfolio that has been continuously expanded over one decade. SCIENION provides flexible solutions for research and development, wherein solutions for production purposes are customized. Systems and software are characterized by their versatility, precision and robustness. The company is a renowned specialist for ultra-low volume liquid handling, particularly for the handling of precious and sensitive compounds of biological or chemical origin. SCIENION's dispensers allow for contact-free and precise drop spotting in the pico- to micro-liter range and are optimally suited for microarray based analytics - such as for tests with DNA, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, antibodies, glycans or for dispensing cells onto various substrates. The company operates from two sites in Germany, Dortmund and Berlin, and has a subsidiary in New Jersey, USA.
Phone +49 (0)30 - 6392 1700
Fax +49 (0)30 - 6392 1701
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Scienion (Group)
-  Scienion AG. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces sciREADER FL2 for Fluorescent Detection of Multiplex Assays". Berlin & Dortmund....
-  Scienion AG. (10/12/16). "Press Release: Scienion Opens French Subsidiary Cellenion with Focus on Controlled Cell Dispensing Technologies". Berlin & Lyon....
-  IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH. (9/22/16). "Pressemitteilung: Erfolgreicher Exit nach 15 Jahren – IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft veräußert Aktienpaket an der Scienion AG". Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (7/28/16). "Press Release: Scienion and Applied Microarrays Announce a Strategic Partnership to Deliver Next Generation Medical Devices". Berlin & Tempe, AZ....
-  Scienion AG. (5/24/16). "Press Release: Scienion Inks Joint Development and Marketing Pact with Axela". Berlin & Toronto, ON....
-  Scienion AG. (5/4/16). "Press Release: New Tool Allows Scientists to Visualize »Nanoscale« Processes". Berlin & San Diego, CA....
-  Scienion AG. (11/13/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Greiner Bio-One Enter a Collaboration for the Development of Rapid Diagnostic Tests". Berlin & Kremsmünster....
-  Scienion AG. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Axxin Jointly Collaborate on an Instrument Reader System for Multiplexed Lateral Flow Microarrays". Berlin & Fairfield VIC....
-  Scienion AG. (7/24/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Anteo Partner to Develop Consumables for Better Functionality and Longer Shelf Life of Protein Microarrays". Berlin & Brisbane....
-  Scienion AG. (6/22/15). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces a Paradigm Shift in Transmission Electron Microscopy". Berlin....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)