Document › Details
Scienion AG. (3/20/12). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces sciREADER CL for Colorimetric Detection of Multiplex Assays". Dortmund & Berlin.
|Person||Eickhoff, Holger (Scienion 200012–201008– CEO + co-founder)|
SCIENION AG today announced the introduction of its sciREADER CL for colorimetric detection of multiplex assays. With the sciREADER Scienion extends its product portfolio in order to provide customers with best quality equipment for total multiplexing solutions.
The new sciREADER system is suitable for all kind of multiplex assays in planar array formats such as microtiter plates and slides. Image acquisition and analysis software are optimized for 96-well formats. The desktop sciREADER version comes with an intuitive software and multiple features, e.g. automated spot finding and evaluation of single arrays or array batches. It also allows for customization of array analysis and report formats. Ready to use applications include DNA and protein multi-parameter analysis, genotyping and pathogen identification.
Holger Eickhoff, CEO of SCIENION AG, comments: "We are continuously striving to meet the needs of our customers, and adding the new sciREADER to our product portfolio is another module reflecting our strategy to offer total solutions for multiplexing. Fast set-up time and read-out, high resolution digital imaging and efficient data analysis make our sciREADER the ideal instrument for people in life science research, especially in molecular diagnostics."
sciREADER CL is fully compatible with all microplate formats and optimized for sciPLEXPLATES and the sciFLEXARRAYER technology.
sciREADER CL will be introduced at Advances in Microarray Technology (AMT)
March 28-29, 2012; in Edinburgh, Scotland
About SCIENION AG
Scienion AG provides systems and services for the contact-free printing of biological and chemical agents for diagnostics, pharmaceutics, veterinary, plant and food analytics and research. Addressing the dynamically increasing needs for miniaturization and multiplex analyses, Scienion offers a unique technology portfolio that has been consequently expanded over one decade. Scienion provides flexible solutions for research and development whereas solutions for production purposes are rather customized. Systems and software are characterized by its versatility, precision and robustness. The company is a renowned specialist for ultra low volume liquid handling, particularly for the handling of precious and sensitive compounds of biological or chemical origin. Scienion's dispensers allow for contact-free and precise drop spotting in the pico- to micro-liter range and are optimally suited for microarray based analytics - as for tests with DNA, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, antibodies, glycans or for dispensing cells onto various carriers.
The company operates from two sites in Germany, Dortmund and Berlin, and has a subsidiary in Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
Phone +49 (0)30 - 6392 1700
Fax: +49 (0)30 - 6392 1701
Record changed: 2012-03-29
More documents for Scienion (Group)
-  Scienion AG. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces sciREADER FL2 for Fluorescent Detection of Multiplex Assays". Berlin & Dortmund....
-  Scienion AG. (10/12/16). "Press Release: Scienion Opens French Subsidiary Cellenion with Focus on Controlled Cell Dispensing Technologies". Berlin & Lyon....
-  IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH. (9/22/16). "Pressemitteilung: Erfolgreicher Exit nach 15 Jahren – IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft veräußert Aktienpaket an der Scienion AG". Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (7/28/16). "Press Release: Scienion and Applied Microarrays Announce a Strategic Partnership to Deliver Next Generation Medical Devices". Berlin & Tempe, AZ....
-  Scienion AG. (5/24/16). "Press Release: Scienion Inks Joint Development and Marketing Pact with Axela". Berlin & Toronto, ON....
-  Scienion AG. (5/4/16). "Press Release: New Tool Allows Scientists to Visualize »Nanoscale« Processes". Berlin & San Diego, CA....
-  Scienion AG. (11/13/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Greiner Bio-One Enter a Collaboration for the Development of Rapid Diagnostic Tests". Berlin & Kremsmünster....
-  Scienion AG. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Axxin Jointly Collaborate on an Instrument Reader System for Multiplexed Lateral Flow Microarrays". Berlin & Fairfield VIC....
-  Scienion AG. (7/24/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Anteo Partner to Develop Consumables for Better Functionality and Longer Shelf Life of Protein Microarrays". Berlin & Brisbane....
-  Scienion AG. (6/22/15). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces a Paradigm Shift in Transmission Electron Microscopy". Berlin....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)