Document › Details
Scienion AG. (8/16/11). "Press Release: Scienion to Host Workshop on Multiplex Assays in September [incl. Preliminary Agenda]". Berlin.
|Organisation 2||IMTEK - Institut für Mikrosystemtechnik|
|Group||University of Freiburg|
|Product||sciFlexarrayer piezo spotter (product series)|
|Product 2||microarray technology|
|Person||Müllner, Stefan (Protagen 200812 CEO)|
SCIENION AG will host a workshop titled "MULTIPLEX ASSAYS: Science Facts & Science Fiction" September 15-16, 2011 in Berlin. The variety of topics covered in the program reflects the dynamic development in the area of multi-parameter analysis and miniaturization for research applications and In-Vitro-Diagnostics. The two-day workshop offers the opportunity to gain insight in recent developments, technologies, products and devices and to exchange with experts.
In five sessions, 20 speakers from Europe, North America and Asia will present latest developments, trends, products and devices. Presentations will include recent R&D results and technology innovations as well as successful IVD product launches, challenges to achieve marketability and regulatory aspects. At the same time the workshop is intended as a forum for exchange and networking for all players in the value chain of In-Vitro-Diagnostics. The workshop is accompanied by a company exhibition. The high quality of SCIENION workshops and the opportunity for interaction between parties of the whole value chain have been already appreciated by participants of previous workshops.
In addition, a separate meeting for users of Scienion's sciFLEXARRAYER dispenser is scheduled one day before the workshop, on September 14. It is dedicated to the discussion of individual topics and needs.
More information and the detailed program is provided at the SCIENION Website (www.scienion.de). The deadline for registration ends August 31, 2011.
Scienion AG provides systems and services for the contact-free printing of biological and chemical agents for diagnostics, pharmaceutics, veterinary, plant and food analytics and research. Addressing the dynamically increasing needs for miniaturization and multiplex analyses, Scienion offers a unique technology portfolio that has been consequently expanded over one decade. Scienion provides flexible solutions for research and development whereas solutions for production purposes are rather customized. Systems and software are characterized by its versatility, precision and robustness. The company is a renowned specialist for ultra low volume liquid handling, particularly for the handling of precious and sensitive compounds of biological or chemical origin. Scienion's dispensers allow for contact-free and precise drop spotting in the pico- to nano-liter range and are optimally suited for microarray based analytics - as for tests with DNA, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, antibodies, glycans or for dispensing cells onto various carriers.
The company operates from two sites, Dortmund and Berlin.
Phone +49 (0)30 - 6392 1700
Fax: +49 (0)30 - 6392 1701
Record changed: 2011-12-29
More documents for Scienion (Group)
-  Scienion AG. (1/27/14). "Press Release: Award Winning Ostendum Lab-on-a-Chip Nanodevices Are Produced with Scienion’s sciFlexarrayer SX". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (11/13/13). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces Line Dispenser for Membrane Materials with Full Drop Formation Control at Medica 2013". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (10/17/13). "Newsletter: sciNews 2013 // Issue 04"....
-  Scienion AG. (9/6/13). "Press Release: MicroAcqua – a 12 Party Consortium Drives the Development of a Microarray for a Rapid, Inexpensive and Effienct Testing for Waterborne Pathogens". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (7/8/13). "Press Release: BioVendor Benefits from Using Scienion’s Integrated Product Portfolio for Developing and Producing Immunoassays". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (3/25/13). "Press Release: Scienion and Innopsys Agree on a Joint Product Offering for Reverse Phase Protein Arrays. Added Value for Customers Combining Technologies of both Companies into a Complete Assay Solution". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (2/4/13). "Press Release: Scienion’s sciFlexarrayer Used for Cantilever Biosensor Production of Madrid-based Bionanomechanics Lab in Collaboration with Mecwins". Dortmund & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (12/11/12). "Press Release: Scienion’s sciFlexarrayer Used for the Production of Anagnostics’ Integrated Sepsis Testing Products". Dortmund & St. Valentin....
-  Scienion AG. (11/5/12). "Press Release: Joint Technologies – Scienion and Genomica Expand Collaboration to Provide Innovative Printing Technology for Multiple Applications. Companies Jointly Present at Medica, November 14–17, 2012, in Düsseldorf". Berlin...
-  Scienion AG. (9/19/12). "Press Release: Genalyte Teams with Scienion to Provide sciFlexarrayer Dispensers for Its Maverick Detection Platform and Launches Custom Chip Spotting Services". San Diego, CA & Berlin....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)