Document › Details
Scienion AG. (8/16/11). "Press Release: Scienion to Host Workshop on Multiplex Assays in September [incl. Preliminary Agenda]". Berlin.
|Organisation 2||IMTEK - Institut für Mikrosystemtechnik|
|Group||University of Freiburg (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg)|
|Product||sciFlexarrayer piezo spotter (product series)|
|Product 2||microarray technology|
|Person||Müllner, Stefan (Protagen 200812 CEO)|
SCIENION AG will host a workshop titled "MULTIPLEX ASSAYS: Science Facts & Science Fiction" September 15-16, 2011 in Berlin. The variety of topics covered in the program reflects the dynamic development in the area of multi-parameter analysis and miniaturization for research applications and In-Vitro-Diagnostics. The two-day workshop offers the opportunity to gain insight in recent developments, technologies, products and devices and to exchange with experts.
In five sessions, 20 speakers from Europe, North America and Asia will present latest developments, trends, products and devices. Presentations will include recent R&D results and technology innovations as well as successful IVD product launches, challenges to achieve marketability and regulatory aspects. At the same time the workshop is intended as a forum for exchange and networking for all players in the value chain of In-Vitro-Diagnostics. The workshop is accompanied by a company exhibition. The high quality of SCIENION workshops and the opportunity for interaction between parties of the whole value chain have been already appreciated by participants of previous workshops.
In addition, a separate meeting for users of Scienion's sciFLEXARRAYER dispenser is scheduled one day before the workshop, on September 14. It is dedicated to the discussion of individual topics and needs.
More information and the detailed program is provided at the SCIENION Website (www.scienion.de). The deadline for registration ends August 31, 2011.
Scienion AG provides systems and services for the contact-free printing of biological and chemical agents for diagnostics, pharmaceutics, veterinary, plant and food analytics and research. Addressing the dynamically increasing needs for miniaturization and multiplex analyses, Scienion offers a unique technology portfolio that has been consequently expanded over one decade. Scienion provides flexible solutions for research and development whereas solutions for production purposes are rather customized. Systems and software are characterized by its versatility, precision and robustness. The company is a renowned specialist for ultra low volume liquid handling, particularly for the handling of precious and sensitive compounds of biological or chemical origin. Scienion's dispensers allow for contact-free and precise drop spotting in the pico- to nano-liter range and are optimally suited for microarray based analytics - as for tests with DNA, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, antibodies, glycans or for dispensing cells onto various carriers.
The company operates from two sites, Dortmund and Berlin.
Phone +49 (0)30 - 6392 1700
Fax: +49 (0)30 - 6392 1701
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Scienion (Group)
-  Scienion AG. (5/4/16). "Press Release: New Tool Allows Scientists to Visualize »Nanoscale« Processes". Berlin & San Diego, CA....
-  Scienion AG. (11/13/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Greiner Bio-One Enter a Collaboration for the Development of Rapid Diagnostic Tests". Berlin & Kremsmünster....
-  Scienion AG. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Axxin Jointly Collaborate on an Instrument Reader System for Multiplexed Lateral Flow Microarrays". Berlin & Fairfield VIC....
-  Scienion AG. (7/24/15). "Press Release: Scienion and Anteo Partner to Develop Consumables for Better Functionality and Longer Shelf Life of Protein Microarrays". Berlin & Brisbane....
-  Scienion AG. (6/22/15). "Press Release: Scienion Introduces a Paradigm Shift in Transmission Electron Microscopy". Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (6/9/15). "Press Release: QuantuMDx and Scienion Partner to Commercialise Novel Nanowire Biosensor". Newcastle-Upon-Tyne & Berlin....
-  Scienion AG. (3/18/15). "Press Release: Scienion US, Inc. Receives ISO 13485 Certification". Monmouth Junction, NJ....
-  Scienion AG. (10/29/14). "Press Release: Collaboration between Scienion and Genomica Results in a Novel Multiplex Based Detection Kit for the Identification and Specific Differentiation of 18 Microorganisms Causing Sexual Transmitted Infections (STIs)"....
-  Scienion AG. (10/8/14). "Press Release: The Institute for Global Food Security (IGFS), MBio Diagnostics and Scienion Create Portable Tools for Monitoring of Marine Toxins and Ensure Consumer Safety without Animal-testing". Berlin, Belfast & Boulder, CO....
-  Scienion AG. (9/24/14). "Press Release: Molecular Detection of Colon Cancer. AIT, BioVendor and Scienion Signed Cooperation Agreement for Early Detection of Colon Cancer". Vienna, Brno & Berlin....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)