Document › Details
Sartorius AG. (3/9/17). "Press Release: Sartorius Appoints Gerry MacKay as Executive Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Services for Its Laboratory Division". Göttingen.
Experienced Biopharma manager to join Group Executive Committee
Sartorius, a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment provider, today announces the appointment of Gerry MacKay as Executive Vice President of Marketing, Sales and Services for its Lab Products & Services Division (LPS) with immediate effect. MacKay will report to CEO Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg, and be a member of the Group Executive Committee, the key management body of the Sartorius Group.
Gerry MacKay, who brings in a broad international background in the biopharma business, joined Sartorius in 2015 through the acquisition of BioOutsource, a contract testing services company, where he had served as CEO. Prior to his tenure with BioOutsource, he held senior level positions with Entegris, Mykrolis and Millipore.
“We are very pleased that Gerry has accepted this new challenging position at Sartorius. His considerable experience in the global biopharma market will be instrumental to strengthen the momentum on our LPS division´s new strategic direction towards Biopharma and respective applications and technologies”, said Sartorius CEO Joachim Kreuzburg.
MacKay assumes the role of his predecessor, Michael Melingo.
[Photo] Image files
Gerry MacKay, Member of the Sartorius Group Executive Committee:
A Profile of Sartorius
The Sartorius Group is a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment provider with two divisions: Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services. Bioprocess Solutions with its broad product portfolio focusing on single-use solutions helps customers produce biotech medications and vaccines safely and efficiently. Lab Products & Services, with its premium laboratory instruments, consumables and services, concentrates on serving the needs of laboratories performing research and quality assurance at pharma and biopharma companies and on those of academic research institutes. Founded in 1870, the company earned sales revenue of more than 1.3 billion euros in 2016. 7,000 people work at the Group's 50 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe.
Petra Kirchhoff | Vice President of Corporate Communications
+49 (0)551.308.1686 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2017-03-12
More documents for Sartorius (Group)
-  Sartorius AG. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Sartorius to Acquire Real-time Live-cell Analysis Pioneer and Leader Essen BioScience". Göttingen....
-  Sartorius AG. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Sartorius Reviews Fiscal 2016". Göttingen....
-  Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A.. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Resolutions by the Board of Directors". Aubagne....
-  Sartorius AG. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Resolutions of the Sartorius Supervisory Board". Göttingen....
-  Sartorius AG. (2/17/16). "Press Release: Sartorius Enters Into a Corporate Partnership Program with the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)". Göttingen....
-  Sartorius AG. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Sartorius Stedim Biotech – 2016 Targets Fully Achieved; Strong Outlook for 2017"....
-  Sartorius AG. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Sartorius Grows by Double Digits in Sales Revenue and Earnings in 2016 – Positive Outlook for 2017". Göttingen....
-  c-LEcta GmbH. (1/26/17). "Press Release: c-LEcta Starts Marketing & Distribution of Denarase"....
-  Sartorius AG. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sartorius Stedim Biotech Opens New Bioanalytical Testing Laboratory in Boston". Göttingen & Boston, MA....
-  Sartorius AG. (10/11/16). "Press Release: CFO Jörg Pfirrmann Has Decided to Leave Sartorius by Mid-2017". Göttingen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)