Document › Details
Genath, Susanne. (2/2/12). "News: Hilden. Qiagen will Standort Hilden stärken". Hilden.
|Organisation 2||Ipsogen S.A.|
|Today||Qiagen Marseille S.A.|
|Product||QIAsymphony (product series)|
|Product 2||molecular diagnostics|
|Person||Schatz, Peer M. (Qiagen 200511 CEO)|
|Person 2||Sackers, Roland (Qiagen 200408 CFO)|
Record changed: 2014-04-24
More documents for Qiagen (Group)
-  Qiagen N.V.. (4/2/15). "Press Release: Qiagen Announces Proposal for Re-election of All Current Supervisory Board Members at Next Annual General Meeting". Venlo....
-  GATC Biotech AG. (3/19/15). "Press Release: GATC Biotech Becomes First European Services Provider Offering Full Access to Qiagen’s Ingenuity Variant Analysis". Constance....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (3/16/15). "Press Release: Qiagen Expands Leadership in Liquid Biopsies with New Circulating Tumor Cell Technology for Development of Companion Diagnostics". Germantown, MD & Hilden....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/28/15). "Press Release: Qiagen Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full-year 2014". Venlo....
-  BIO Deutschland. (1/19/15). "Press Release: New Study Shows Salaries Have Increased in the Biotechnology Sector – HR Experts from the Life Sciences Sector Meet in Frankfurt". Berlin....
-  Roche. (1/14/15). "Press Release: Roche Licenses Additional EGFR Pathway-related Intellectual Property to Qiagen". Pleasanton, CA....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/11/15). "Press Release: Qiagen Acquires Enzymatics Enzyme Solutions Unit, a Leading Enabler of NGS Applications. Enzymatics Products Used in 80% of All Global NGS Sequencing Reactions". Hilden & Beverly, MA....
-  Protagen AG. (12/16/14). "Press Release: Protagen Successfully Closes New Financing Round"....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (12/4/14). "Press Release: Qiagen to Distribute Altona Diagnostic’s RealStar Ebolavirus RT-PCR Kit 1.0, Recently Authorized by the FDA for Emergency Use". Hilden & Germantown, MD....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (11/20/14). "Press Release: Qiagen Achieves AOAC Certification of Automated Workflows for Detection of Listeria Pathogens in Common Foods". Hilden & Germantown, MD....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)