Document › Details
Qiagen N.V.. (4/2/15). "Press Release: Qiagen Announces Proposal for Re-election of All Current Supervisory Board Members at Next Annual General Meeting". Venlo.
|Product 2||molecular diagnostics|
|Person||Brandt, Werner (SAP 200102– CFO before Fresenius Medical Care before Baxter Deutschland)|
> All current members of the Supervisory Board to stand for re-election by shareholders for the standard one-year term
> Dr. Werner Brandt, Chairman of the Supervisory Board and a member since 2007, to stand a final time for re-election
QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) announced today that all current members of the Supervisory Board will stand for re-election for the standard one-year term at the next Annual General Meeting on June 23, 2015.
In addition, Dr. Werner Brandt, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, has decided to stand for re-election for a final one-year term at this Meeting. Dr. Brandt, who has been a member of the Supervisory Board since 2007, cited business and personal commitments for his decision not to stand for re-election at the subsequent Annual General Meeting in approximately 14 months in June 2016. The timing of this decision was also intended to provide ample time for the selection of a successor.
Further information on the composition of the Supervisory Board can be found on the QIAGEN website at www.qiagen.com.
QIAGEN N.V., a Netherlands-based holding company, is the leading global provider of Sample to Insight solutions to transform biological materials into valuable molecular insights. QIAGEN sample technologies isolate and process DNA, RNA and proteins from blood, tissue and other materials. Assay technologies make these biomolecules visible and ready for analysis. Bioinformatics software and knowledge bases interpret data to report relevant, actionable insights. Automation solutions tie these together in seamless and cost-effective molecular testing workflows. QIAGEN provides these workflows to more than 500,000 customers around the world in Molecular Diagnostics (human healthcare), Applied Testing (forensics, veterinary testing and food safety), Pharma (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies) and Academia (life sciences research). As of December 31, 2014, QIAGEN employed approximately 4,300 people in over 35 locations worldwide. Further information can be found at www.qiagen.com.
Certain of the statements contained in this news release may be considered forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. To the extent that any of the statements contained herein relating to QIAGEN's products, markets, strategy or operating results, including without limitation its expected operating results, are forward-looking, such statements are based on current expectations and assumptions that involve a number of uncertainties and risks. Such uncertainties and risks include, but are not limited to, risks associated with management of growth and international operations (including the effects of currency fluctuations, regulatory processes and dependence on logistics), variability of operating results and allocations between customer classes, the commercial development of markets for our products in applied testing, personalized healthcare, clinical research, proteomics, women's health/HPV testing and nucleic acid-based molecular diagnostics; changing relationships with customers, suppliers and strategic partners; competition; rapid or unexpected changes in technologies; fluctuations in demand for QIAGEN's products (including fluctuations due to general economic conditions, the level and timing of customers' funding, budgets and other factors); our ability to obtain regulatory approval of our products; difficulties in successfully adapting QIAGEN's products to integrated solutions and producing such products; the ability of QIAGEN to identify and develop new products and to differentiate and protect our products from competitors' products; market acceptance of QIAGEN's new products, the consummation of acquisitions, and the integration of acquired technologies and businesses. For further information, please refer to the discussions in reports that QIAGEN has filed with, or furnished to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Qiagen (Group)
-  Qiagen N.V.. (2/1/17). "Press Release: Qiagen Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full-year 2016". Paris....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/26/17). "Press Release: Qiagen’s QuantiFERON-TB Test Wins Tender for Testing of Republic of Korea Armed Forces Recruits". Hilden & Seoul....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/19/17). "Press Release: Qiagen Announces Intention to Adjust the Conversion Ratio under Its 0.375% Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes due 2019 and Its 0.875% Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes due 2021". Venlo....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Qiagen Announces Details for Completion of approximately $250 Million Synthetic Share Repurchase". Venlo....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (1/9/17). "Press Release: Qiagen Enhances Bioinformatics Portfolio with Acquisition of OmicSoft". Hilden & Germantown, MD....
-  HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: HTG Molecular Diagnostics and Qiagen Team Up to Advance Precision Diagnostics". Tucson, AZ & Venlo....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Qiagen’s GeneReader NGS System Streamlines Data Management for Labs". Hilden & Charlotte, NC....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Qiagen GeneReader NGS System to Relaunch in U.S. Market". Charlotte, NC & Hilden....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (11/2/16). "Press Release: Qiagen Launches Restructuring Initiatives, Revises Outlook for 2016 Earnings and Provides Initial Net Sales and Adjusted Earnings Guidance for 2017". Venlo....
-  Qiagen N.V.. (11/2/16). "Press Release: Qiagen Reports Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2016". Venlo....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)