Document › Details
Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (3/16/11). "Press Release: Proteros and CHDI Foundation, Inc. Establish Discovery Services Collaboration to Address Huntington’s Disease". Martinsried.
Proteros Biostructures GmbH (Proteros) announced today that it has entered into a service agreement with CHDI Foundation, Inc. (CHDI), under which Proteros will provide structure-based drug discovery services to CHDI. Proteros will apply its integrated discovery platform including proprietary X-ray crystallography tools to help CHDI in its mission to develop therapeutics that slow the progression of Huntington.s disease (HD).
Cony D.Cruz Chief Business Officer and President Proteros US, Inc. stated, “CHDI has been at the forefront of using a best-in-class network to assist in developing therapies for HD. We welcome the opportunity for Proteros to contribute to this effort.”
Proteros is a privately held company that provides services and proprietary technologies to support integrated drug discovery. Proteros uses its technical expertise, industrial processes and unique technologies for crystallography, kinetic and thermodynamic profiling and fragment-based lead generation incorporating protein structure inspired compound and fragment libraries. The platform enables .knowledge driven lead engineering. to accelerate and improve protein structure analysis and structure-based drug discovery. Proteros complements its clients. internal capabilities with external expertise and access to flexible resources. Proteros currently provides services to more than 80 pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in North America, Europe and Japan. Proteros US, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Proteros established to serve the growing customer base in North America.
About CHDI Foundation:
CHDI Foundation, Inc. is a privately-funded, not-for-profit, scientific organization exclusively dedicated to rapidly discovering and developing therapies that slow the progression of Huntington.s disease. As a collaborative enabler, CHDI seeks to bring the right partners together to identify and address critical scientific issues and move drug candidates to clinical evaluation as quickly as possible. CHDI scientists work closely with a network of more than 600 researchers in academic and industrial laboratories around the world in the pursuit of these novel therapies, providing project management to ensure that our common goals remain in focus. More information about CHDI can be found at www.chdifoundation.org.
Proteros biostructures GmbH
Kurt Herrenknecht, Ph.D.
Am Klopferspitz 19
Phone: +49 (0) 89 7007 61 0
CHDI Foundation, Inc.
Simon Noble, Ph.D.
Director, Scientific Communications
CHDI Management/CHDI Foundation
Phone: +1 212 660 8112
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Proteros (Group)
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Proteros Signs Second Oncology Collaboration with MSD on Epigenetic Target". Martinsried....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (10/7/15). "Press Release: Proteros Signs New Oncology Collaboration with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA on Epigenetic Target". Martinsried....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (1/8/15). "Press Release: Proteros Enters into a Collaboration with Bayer to Develop New Cardiovascular Drug Compounds for an Integral Membrane Protein". Martinsried....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (5/29/14). "Press Release: Proteros announces a USD 12.9 million Series A Financing of Rodin Therapeutics, a Company Founded by Atlas Venture and Proteros, Focussing on Novel Treatments for CNS Disorders". Munich....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (5/12/14). "Press Release: Proteros Announces Changes in Management Team". Munich....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (2/20/14). "Press Release: Proteros Announces Election of Prof. Eric-Paul Pâques, CEO of Grünenthal, as New Supervisory Board Member". Munich....
-  Sygnature Discovery Ltd.. (10/17/13). "Press Release: Sygnature Discovery and Proteros Biostructures Establish Strategic Alliance". Nottingham & Munich....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (6/27/13). "Press Release: Rodin Therapeutics Applies Insights of Epigenetics to Neurological Disorders. Founded by Atlas Venture and Proteros Biostructures". Cambridge, MA....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (5/6/13). "Press Release: Proteros and Eisai Achieve Target in Lead Discovery Project, Delivering Kinetically Optimized Lead Compounds". Martinsried....
-  Proteros Biostructures GmbH. (4/9/13). "Press Release: Proteros and Priaxon Announce Lead Discovery Collaboration on Protein-Protein Interaction Targets". Munich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)