Document › Details
Euronext N.V.. (10/27/14). "Press Release: Probiodrug AG Celebrates Its successful IPO on Euronext Amsterdam. Market Capitalization of € 102.4 Million".
|Organisation||Probiodrug AG (Euronext Amsterdam: PBD)|
|Organisation 2||Euronext Amsterdam|
|Product 2||investment banking|
|Index term||Probiodrug–SEVERAL: investment, 201409–201410 IPO €23.2m at Euronext Amsterdam|
|Person||Glund, Konrad (Probiodrug 1997– Founder + CEO 2008)|
Today Euronext welcomes Probiodrug AG, a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Germany, on its regulated market in Amsterdam (ticker symbol: PBD, ISIN: DE0007921835).
Probiodrug AG is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the research and development of new therapeutic products for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease. Probiodrug's aim is to become a leading company in the development of Alzheimer's Disease treatments and to thereby provide a better life for Alzheimer's patients.
Probiodrug was listed through the admission to trading of 5,241,693 existing shares and 1,475,409 new public shares on Euronext Amsterdam. The admission and issue price of Probiodrug was set at € 15.25 per share. Market capitalisation was € 102.4 million on the day of listing. The offering raised € 22.5 million altogether.
Dr. Konrad Glund, Chief Executive Officer of Probiodrug said: "Probiodrug's listing on Euronext is a very important landmark for the company as we look to develop innovative therapeutics to treat people with Alzheimer's Disease. The €22.5 million fund raising will enable us to advance the clinical development of our lead product candidate PQ912 in early Alzheimer's patients and support the further development of our other product candidates PBD-C06 and PQ1565.
"Alzheimer's Disease is a large underserved market open for new drug approaches. We believe our differentiated approach presents a significant opportunity for patients, and will also generate significant value for our shareholders. We would like to welcome our new investors and look forward on our progress as we continue to grow the company."
Jos Dijsselhof, acting CEO of Euronext Amsterdam said: "On Euronext, we have already a strong presence of life sciences companies and Probiodrug is a great addition to our market. This IPO and listing demonstrates the attractiveness of public equity markets as a source of financing for SME to help them achieve the next stage in their development. Our EnterNext initiative in particular is designed to promote capital markets to SMEs and help them achieve access to the capital markets."
"We are delighted to welcome Probiodrug AG on Euronext Amsterdam. Capital markets funding will contribute to the company's continued development of an innovative approach to treating Alzheimer's.
Probiodrug AG's choice of listing venue, reinforces Euronext's position as the leading European stock exchange for life science companies, on which 36 IPOs, representing over 50% of all European life science IPOs, have been executed since 2010. The international IPOs of Mainstay Medical PLC and Probiodrug AG in 2014 demonstrate the attraction of Euronext to a broad set of life science issuers," said Albert Ganyushin, Head of International Listings at Euronext.
To mark the listing, Dr. Konrad Glund, Chief Executive Officer of Probiodrug AG, sounded the gong in Amsterdam to open the financial market, accompanied by Probiodrug's Management, Board Members, investors, advisers and the listing team of Euronext.
Record changed: 2017-04-02
More documents for Probiodrug (Group)
-  Probiodrug AG. (4/7/17). "Press Release: Last Patient Last Visit (LPLV) Reached in the SAPHIR Study". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (4/3/17). "Press Release: Probiodrug to Attend International Conferences in April 2017". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (3/30/17). "Press Release: Probiodrug Reports Full Year 2016 Financial Results". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Innovative Phase II Study Design of Glutaminylcyclase Inhibitor PQ912 in Early Alzheimer’s disease". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Amyloid-beta (Abeta) Aggregate-clearing by the Murine Anti-pyroglutamate-3 Abeta IgG2a Monoclonal Antibody PBD-C06 with and without a complement mutation in an Alzheimer’s mouse model". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Probiodrug Reports Third Quarter 2016 Business Update". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Probiodrug to Present at European Life Sciences Conferences. Attendance at Key Conferences in November 2016". Halle (Saale)....
-  Probiodrug AG. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Probiodrug to Present at US and Japanese Life Science Conferences in October 2016". Halle (Saale)....
-  Reuters. (10/6/16). "News: Brief – Probiodrug. Pricing of a EUR 14.9 mln Accelerated Bookbuild Offering"....
-  Probiodrug AG. (10/6/16). "Press Release: Probiodrug Announces Pricing of a EUR 14.9 Million Accelerated Bookbuild Offering of New Shares [NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, JAPAN OR AUSTRALIA]". Halle (Saale)....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)