Document › Details
Roche. (10/6/09). "Press Release: Online Configuration of Custom qPCR Assays and Panels Now Available with RealTime ready Configurator from Roche". Penzberg.
|Product||real-time PCR technology|
|Product 2||LightCycler® 480 Real-Time PCR System|
Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announces the launch of RealTime ready Configurator, the latest innovation in the online configuration of custom qPCR assays for human targets. RealTime ready Configurator (www.realtimeready.roche.com) features a new online portal that provides 24 hour access to all of the tools, information, and support for customers to meet their specific qPCR assay needs to search and select their assay or configure their custom panels and conveniently place an order. The online configuration and ordering portal offers the ability to order single assays (for up to 300 20-µl reactions) or to configure customized panels on LightCycler® 480 Multiwell Plates, with ready-to-use assays for one PCR reaction.
The easy-to-use RealTime ready Configurator provides comprehensive search functions and features an intuitive graphical interface to guide a customer through the selection of function tested qPCR assays or to assist them in the creation of custom panels for human targets. Search functions, such as "Search by Pathway" or "Search by Focus Panels" along with detailed assay information and bioinformatic background on the targets, help to define relevant targets and quickly and easily find the right assay for the individual researcher's needs.
After the configuration process is completed and the order is placed, the content of the panel is available for download and can be seamlessly uploaded into the LightCycler® 480 System for complete gene expression profiling of the human genome.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world's largest biotech company with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, virology, inflammation, metabolism and CNS. Roche is also the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, tissue-based cancer diagnostics and a pioneer in diabetes management. Roche's personalised healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostic tools that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients.
In 2008, Roche had over 80,000 employees worldwide and invested almost 9 billion Swiss francs in R&D. The Group posted sales of 45.6 billion Swiss francs. Genentech, United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche has a majority stake in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information: www.roche.com.
All trademarks used or mentioned in this release are protected by law.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
LIGHTCYCLER and REALTIME READY are trademarks of Roche.
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Second Genome, Inc.. (4/20/16). "Press Release: Second Genome Secures $42.6 Million in Series B Financing Led by Pfizer Venture Investments and Roche Venture Fund". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Roche. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Roche Reports Solid Sales Growth in the First Quarter of 2016. Group Sales up 4%1 at Constant Exchange Rates, 5% in Swiss Francs". Basel....
-  Lumos Pharma. (4/6/16). "Press Release: Lumos Pharma Raises $34 Million in Series B Financing". Austin, TX....
-  Roche. (3/31/16). "Press Release: Roche to Initiate Testing for Zika Virus at U.S. Blood Centres under FDA Investigational New Drug Application Protocol". Basel....
-  Blueprint Medicines Corporation. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Blueprint Medicines Announces Worldwide Collaboration to Accelerate and Expand its Development of Novel Medicines in the Field of Cancer Immunotherapy". Cambridge, MA....
-  Roche. (1/28/16). "Press Release: Roche Reports Strong Results in 2015". Basel....
-  Roche. (1/28/16). "Press Release: Changes to the Roche Corporate Executive Committee". Basel....
-  Lead Discovery Center GmbH. (1/21/16). "Press Release: LDC Enters New Industry Partnership for the Discovery of Novel Medicines. LDC and Roche Will Jointly Advance Innovative Drug Discovery Projects". Dortmund....
-  Tensha Therapeutics. (1/11/16). "Press Release: Tensha Therapeutics to Be Acquired by Roche. Lead Molecule, TEN-010, in Clinical Development in Cancer". Cambridge, MA....
-  Genticel S.A.. (1/7/16). "Press Release: Genticel to Evaluate Roche Molecular Systems’ cobas HPV Test in Preparation for Phase 3 Porgram of GTL001". Paris & Toulouse....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)