Document › Details
Roche. (10/6/09). "Press Release: Online Configuration of Custom qPCR Assays and Panels Now Available with RealTime ready Configurator from Roche". Penzberg.
|Product||real-time PCR technology|
|Product 2||LightCycler® 480 Real-Time PCR System|
Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announces the launch of RealTime ready Configurator, the latest innovation in the online configuration of custom qPCR assays for human targets. RealTime ready Configurator (www.realtimeready.roche.com) features a new online portal that provides 24 hour access to all of the tools, information, and support for customers to meet their specific qPCR assay needs to search and select their assay or configure their custom panels and conveniently place an order. The online configuration and ordering portal offers the ability to order single assays (for up to 300 20-µl reactions) or to configure customized panels on LightCycler® 480 Multiwell Plates, with ready-to-use assays for one PCR reaction.
The easy-to-use RealTime ready Configurator provides comprehensive search functions and features an intuitive graphical interface to guide a customer through the selection of function tested qPCR assays or to assist them in the creation of custom panels for human targets. Search functions, such as "Search by Pathway" or "Search by Focus Panels" along with detailed assay information and bioinformatic background on the targets, help to define relevant targets and quickly and easily find the right assay for the individual researcher's needs.
After the configuration process is completed and the order is placed, the content of the panel is available for download and can be seamlessly uploaded into the LightCycler® 480 System for complete gene expression profiling of the human genome.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world's largest biotech company with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, virology, inflammation, metabolism and CNS. Roche is also the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, tissue-based cancer diagnostics and a pioneer in diabetes management. Roche's personalised healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostic tools that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients.
In 2008, Roche had over 80,000 employees worldwide and invested almost 9 billion Swiss francs in R&D. The Group posted sales of 45.6 billion Swiss francs. Genentech, United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche has a majority stake in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information: www.roche.com.
All trademarks used or mentioned in this release are protected by law.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
LIGHTCYCLER and REALTIME READY are trademarks of Roche.
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Roche (Group)
-  Merck KGaA. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Merck Expands Distribution Agreement with Roche". Darmstadt....
-  Roche. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Roche Launches imCORE, a Global Network of Cancer Immunotherapy Centers of Excellence". Basel....
-  Roche. (11/12/16). "Press Release: Phase III GiACTA Study Shows Roche’s Actemra/RoActemra Is Superior to Steroids Alone in Maintaining Steroid-free Remission for People with Giant Cell Arteritis". Basel....
-  Roche. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Roche Showcases New Clinical Data across a Variety of Blood Diseases at American Society of Hematology 2016 Annual Meeting". Basel....
-  Roche. (11/2/16). "Press Release: Roche to Present New Data on Medicines for Autoimmune Diseases and Severe Inflammatory Disorders at the 2016 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting". Basel....
-  Roche. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Roche Delivers Good Sales Growth in the First Nine Months of 2016". Basel....
-  Kite Pharma, Inc.. (10/6/16). "Press Release: Kite Pharma Initiates Phase 1b/2 Combination Study for KTE-C19 and Atezolizumab in Patients with Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)". Santa Monica, CA....
-  BioNTech AG. (9/21/16). "Press Release: BioNTech to Enter into Worldwide Strategic Collaboration with Genentech to Develop Individualized mRNA Cancer Therapies". Mainz....
-  Horizon Discovery Group plc. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Horizon Discovery Group and Ventana Medical Systems Sign Co-development Agreement for Reference Standards". Cambridge....
-  Roche. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Phase III Study Showed Roche’s Cancer Immunotherapy Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Helped People with a Specific Type of Lung Cancer Live Significantly Longer Compared to Chemotherapy". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)