Document › Details
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: Pieris Announces Management Transition". Boston, MA.
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIRS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing novel biotherapeutics through its proprietary Anticalin® technology platform, today announced that Darlene Deptula-Hicks has submitted her resignation, effective today, to pursue other interests. While the Company conducts an executive search for a permanent successor, Lance Thibault of Danforth Advisors, is assuming the role of Acting Chief Financial Officer. Pieris also announced today the termination of its ATM Common Stock Sales Agreement, originally entered into on October 5, 2016 with Cowen and Company, LLC. The Company did not offer or sell any shares under the ATM program prior to its termination.
"On behalf of Pieris, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Darlene Deptula-Hicks for her commitment to helping build Pieris over the past two-plus years. We wish her all the very best for the future," said Stephen Yoder, President and CEO. "As Pieris seeks to build on its most recent transformative events, we look forward to continuing to work closely with the rest of our leadership team to ensure strong continuity as we execute on our strategic plans in 2017. We are pleased to have Lance join us as a strong and experienced interim biotech CFO for the near-term.
Ms. Darlene Deptula-Hicks joined Pieris Pharmaceuticals as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in September 2015. Prior to this, Ms. Deptula-Hicks was engaged as a financial consultant to Pieris and was appointed as Acting Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer in December 2014.
About Pieris Pharmaceuticals:
Pieris Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers and develops Anticalin-based drugs to target validated disease pathways in a unique and transformative way. Our pipeline includes immuno-oncology multispecifics tailored for the tumor micro-environment, an inhaled Anticalin protein to treat uncontrolled asthma and a half-life-optimized Anticalin protein to treat anemia. Proprietary to Pieris, Anticalin proteins are a novel class of protein therapeutics validated in the clinic and by partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies. Anticalin® is a registered trademark of Pieris. For more information visit www.pieris.com.
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Acting Chief Financial Officer
Investor Relations Contact:
The Trout Group
+49 175 5010575
Record changed: 2017-02-15
More documents for Pieris (Group)
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (3/1/17). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Cowen and Company 37th Annual Health Care Conference on March 6th at 4:40 pm EST". Boston, MA....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Pieris Signs 1st Partnership for Anemia Drug PRS-080, Granting Exclusive Option in Japan to ASKA Pharmaceutical". Boston, MA....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Bio CEO Investor Conference on February 13th at 1:30 pm EST". Boston, MA....
-  McDermott Will & Emery. (1/9/17). "Press Release: McDermott Will & Emery Advised Servier in Its Strategic Immuno-oncology Co-development Alliance with Pieris Pharmaceuticals". Paris....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (1/5/17). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals and Servier Forge Strategic Immuno-oncology Co-development Alliance". Boston, MA & Suresnes....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals Appoints Claude Knopf as Chief Business Officer". Boston, MA....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals Reports Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2016". Boston, MA....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals to Receive GLP Tox Milestone Payment in Daiichi Sankyo Collaboration". Boston, MA....
-  Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. (9/22/16). "Press Release: Pieris Pharmaceuticals Appoints Christopher Kiritsy to Its Board of Directors". Boston, MA....
-  Selexis S.A.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Selexis SA Enters into Commercial Cell Line License Agreement with Pieris Pharmaceuticals for Immuno-Oncology Bispecific Drug Candidate". Geneva....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)