Document › Details
Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/6/17). "Press Release: Half-yearly Report on the Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin.
|Organisation||Noxxon Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX)|
|Organisation 2||Invest Securities S.A.|
|Product 2||financial services|
Pursuant to the liquidity contract entrusted to Invest Securities by NOXXON PHARMA (Alternext Paris: ALNOX), on 31 December 2016 the following assets appeared on the liquidity account:
> Number of shares: 10,770
> Cash balance of the liquidity account: € 83,219.
As a reminder, at the time of the last half-yearly report on 30 June 2016, the following resources were booked to the liquidity account:
> Number of shares: 10,000
> Cash balance of the liquidity account: €100,000
NOXXON Pharma N.V. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatment. NOXXON’s goal is to significantly enhance the effectiveness of cancer treatments including immuno-oncology approaches (such as immune checkpoint inhibitors) and current standards of care (such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy). NOXXON’s Spiegelmer® platform has generated a proprietary pipeline of clinical-stage product candidates including its lead cancer drug candidate NOX-A12, which is the subject of a clinical immuno-oncology collaboration agreement with Merck & Co. / MSD (NYSE: MRK) to study NOX-A12 combined with Keytruda® (pembrolizumab) in pancreatic and colorectal cancer. NOXXON is supported by a strong group of leading international investors, including TVM Capital, Sofinnova Partners, Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, DEWB, NGN and Seventure. NOXXON has its statutory seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and its office in Berlin, Germany. Further information can be found at: www.noxxon.com
Record changed: 2017-01-17
More documents for Noxxon (Group)
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (2/10/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces Experienced Industry Cancer Clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius to Serve as Noxxon CMO". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Licenses and Assigns Preclinical Spiegelmer Programs to Aptarion. Noxxon Continues Transition to Clinical Oncology Company". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (12/15/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Signs Clinical Immuno-oncology Collaboration Agreement with MSD to Study NOX-A12 Combined with Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Releases Its Interim 2016 Results". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/24/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces the Implementation of a Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Demonstrates Synergies between NOX-A12 and Therapies Working through T Cells or NK Cells". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma NV Lists Its Shares on Alternext Paris [Not for United States, Australia, Canada or Japan or any other jurisdiction where unlawful]". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma AG. (9/18/14). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Expands Management Team by Appointing Don Munoz as Chief Financial Officer. Appointment Initiates a US Presence in the Boston Area". Berlin & Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)