Document › Details
Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Releases Its Interim 2016 Results". Berlin.
|Organisation||Noxxon Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX)|
|Person||Mangasarian, Aram (Noxxon 201005 CBO before Novexel since 200511 VP BusDev before ExonHit VP BusDev)|
NOXXON Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX), a biotechnology company whose core focus is on cancer treatment, has today released its interim 2016 results for the six months to June 30, 2016.
First-half 2016 financial statements (IFRS)
In the first half of 2016 (H1 2016), NOXXON Pharma’s revenue came to K€ 32 (vs. K€ 23 in H1 2015). NOXXON Pharma devoted the bulk of its resources to research and development (R&D). The corresponding expenses are shown below. Lower R&D costs and general & administrative costs and higher finance cost accounted for the main differences between H1 2016 and H1 2015.
The decrease in R&D costs to €3.2 million in H1 2016 (vs. €3.9 million in H1 2015) chiefly reflected lower staff costs following an internal restructuring in July 2015. General & administrative costs also recorded a substantial decline to €2.4 million in H1 2016 (vs. €3.4 million in H1 2015) owing to the restructuring and the steep reduction in fees for legal and other advice. These had increased significantly in 2015 in connection with a financial transaction.
The finance cost and income were due primarily to the fact that loan agreements were substantially modified, which did not result in a change in cash for the company. Interest expenses actually paid were K€ 335. It should be noted that events after the balance sheet date resulted in a new agreement under which the €7.0 million of €9.6 million debt has been converted to equity and the remainder can be converted by the company upon raising of €2.6 million additional financing.
The net loss recorded in the first six months to June 30, 2016 came to €8.0 million (vs. €7.9 million in the six months to June 30, 2015). At June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents amounted to €1.8 million, compared with €4.1 million at December 31, 2015.
Consolidated income statement
In thousands of euros
June 30, 2016
June 30, 2015
Other operating income
Research and development expenses
General and administrative expenses
Foreign exchange losses
Loss from operations
Loss before income tax
For more information, please contact:
NOXXON Pharma N.V.
Aram Mangasarian, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
Tel. +49 (0) 30 726 2470
Tel. +33 (0) 1 44 71 98 55
NOXXON Pharma N.V. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatment. NOXXON’s goal is to significantly enhance the effectiveness of cancer treatments including immuno-oncology approaches (such as immune checkpoint inhibitors) and current standards of care (such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy). NOXXON’s Spiegelmer® platform has generated a proprietary pipeline of clinical-stage product candidates including its lead cancer drug candidate NOX-A12. NOXXON is supported by a strong group of leading international investors, including TVM Capital, Sofinnova Partners, Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, DEWB, NGN and Seventure. NOXXON has its statutory seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and its office in Berlin, Germany. Further information can be found at: www.noxxon.com
Record changed: 2017-01-13
More documents for Noxxon (Group)
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (2/10/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces Experienced Industry Cancer Clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius to Serve as Noxxon CMO". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/6/17). "Press Release: Half-yearly Report on the Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Licenses and Assigns Preclinical Spiegelmer Programs to Aptarion. Noxxon Continues Transition to Clinical Oncology Company". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (12/15/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Signs Clinical Immuno-oncology Collaboration Agreement with MSD to Study NOX-A12 Combined with Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/24/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces the Implementation of a Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Demonstrates Synergies between NOX-A12 and Therapies Working through T Cells or NK Cells". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma NV Lists Its Shares on Alternext Paris [Not for United States, Australia, Canada or Japan or any other jurisdiction where unlawful]". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma AG. (9/18/14). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Expands Management Team by Appointing Don Munoz as Chief Financial Officer. Appointment Initiates a US Presence in the Boston Area". Berlin & Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)