Document › Details
Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Demonstrates Synergies between NOX-A12 and Therapies Working through T Cells or NK Cells". Berlin.
|Organisation||Noxxon Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX)|
|Organisation 2||European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)|
|Product||olaptesed pegol (NOX-A12)|
|Product 2||T cell therapy|
|Person||Mangasarian, Aram (Noxxon 201005 CBO before Novexel since 200511 VP BusDev before ExonHit VP BusDev)|
Preclinical data presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) conference shows synergy of NOXXON’s lead compound NOX-A12 with both T cell and NK cell based therapies
NOXXON Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on cancer treatment, announced that it presented data yesterday at the ESMO conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, studying the role of CXCL12 inhibition by NOX-A12 (olaptesed pegol) in tumor stroma spheroids, a preclinical model that mimics the complexity of the tumor microenvironment. These studies showed that NOX-A12 synergizes with therapies working through either T cells or NK cells. Further studies of NOX-A12 with agents working through T cells such as checkpoint inhibitors or CAR-T cells as well as NK cell-based therapies are warranted.
Poster Title: CXCL12 Inhibition with NOX-A12 (Olaptesed Pegol) Increases T and NK Cell Infiltration and Synergizes with Immune Checkpoint Blockade and ADCC in Tumour-Stroma Spheroids
Authors: Dirk Zboralski, Anna Kruschinski, Dirk Eulberg and Axel Vater
Location & time: ESMO Congress 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-11 October 2016, Session Immunotherapy of cancer: Abstract #1083P, Hall E, Sunday, 9 October 2016, 13:00 - 14:00
The poster may be downloaded from the company’s website:
NOX-A12, which inhibits the key tumor microenvironment chemokine CXCL12, may be a key partner for a wide range of IO (immuno-oncology) agents. NOXXON has generated promising pre-clinical and clinical data, including recent animal data showing synergy with a checkpoint inhibitor as well as recent phase 2a trials in multiple myeloma and a second hematological cancer that showed a safety profile that supports further development and first signs of efficacy. The company believes that additional clinical trials are warranted to investigate combinations of NOX-A12 multiple classes of IO agents including those acting on or through T cells and NK cells.
For more information, please contact:
NOXXON Pharma N.V.
Aram Mangasarian, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
Tel. +49 (0) 30 726 2470
Tel. +33 (0) 1 44 71 98 55
NOXXON Pharma N.V. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatment. NOXXON’s goal is to significantly enhance the effectiveness of cancer treatments including immuno-oncology approaches (such as immune checkpoint inhibitors) and current standards of care (such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy). NOXXON’s Spiegelmer® platform has generated a proprietary pipeline of clinical-stage product candidates including its lead cancer drug candidate NOX-A12. NOXXON is supported by a strong group of leading international investors, including TVM Capital, Sofinnova Partners, Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, DEWB, NGN and Seventure. NOXXON has its statutory seat in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and its office in Berlin, Germany. Further information can be found at: www.noxxon.com
Record changed: 2017-01-13
More documents for Noxxon (Group)
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (2/10/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces Experienced Industry Cancer Clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius to Serve as Noxxon CMO". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/6/17). "Press Release: Half-yearly Report on the Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Licenses and Assigns Preclinical Spiegelmer Programs to Aptarion. Noxxon Continues Transition to Clinical Oncology Company". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (12/15/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Signs Clinical Immuno-oncology Collaboration Agreement with MSD to Study NOX-A12 Combined with Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Releases Its Interim 2016 Results". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (10/24/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Announces the Implementation of a Liquidity Contract with Invest Securities". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma N.V.. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma NV Lists Its Shares on Alternext Paris [Not for United States, Australia, Canada or Japan or any other jurisdiction where unlawful]". Berlin....
-  Noxxon Pharma AG. (9/18/14). "Press Release: Noxxon Pharma Expands Management Team by Appointing Don Munoz as Chief Financial Officer. Appointment Initiates a US Presence in the Boston Area". Berlin & Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)