Document › Details
MorphoSys AG. (4/8/15). "Press Release: MorphoSys to Start Share Buy-Back Program".
|Product||Ylanthia® antibody technology|
|Product 2||therapeutic antibody|
|Person||Gutjahr-Löser, Claudia (MorphoSys 201309 Head of Corporate Communications + IR)|
The Management Board of MorphoSys AG (FSE: MOR; Prime Standard Segment, TecDAX; OTC: MPSYY) today announced the decision to repurchase own shares over the stock market for a total purchase price of up to EUR 5.39 million (excluding ancillary costs). The share buy-back will take place during the time period from April 9, 2015 to April 17, 2015, and is based on the authorization of the Annual General Meeting on May 23, 2014. On the basis of the current share price (EUR 57.45; Xetra closing price as of April 7, 2015), the total purchasing volume amounts to up to 93,820 shares or 0.36% of the registered share capital of the Company.
The Company intends to use the shares for its long-term incentive programs for its Executive Board and the Senior Management Group, but the shares can also be used for all other legally permitted purposes stated in the authorization of the Annual General Meeting of 2014.
The relevant conditions of the shareholders' resolution passed in the Annual General Meeting 2014 on the authorization to acquire and to use its own shares shall apply. The purchase price paid per share may not be more than 10% higher or 20% lower than the Company's share price determined by the opening auction in the Xetra trading system on the day of trading.
The share buy-back is to be handled independently of and uninfluenced by the Company through an appointed bank in compliance with the safe-harbor provisions.
MorphoSys will provide regular information on the progress of the share buy-back program on the Company's website www.morphosys.com/share-buyback.
MorphoSys developed HuCAL, the most successful antibody library technology in the pharmaceutical industry. By successfully applying this and other patented technologies, MorphoSys has become a leader in the field of therapeutic antibodies, one of the fastest-growing drug classes in human healthcare.
Together with its pharmaceutical partners, MorphoSys has built a therapeutic pipeline of more than 90 human antibody drug candidates for the treatment of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and Alzheimer's disease, to name just a few. With its ongoing commitment to new antibody technology and drug development, MorphoSys is focused on making the healthcare products of tomorrow. MorphoSys is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol MOR. For regular updates about MorphoSys, visit http://www.morphosys.com.
HuCAL®, HuCAL GOLD®, HuCAL PLATINUM®, CysDisplay®, RapMAT®, arYla®, Ylanthia® and 100 billion high potentials® are registered trademarks of MorphoSys AG.
Slonomics® is a registered trademark of Sloning BioTechnology GmbH, a subsidiary of MorphoSys AG.
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements concerning the MorphoSys group of companies. The forward-looking statements contained herein represent the judgment of MorphoSys as of the date of this release and involve risks and uncertainties. Should actual conditions differ from the Company's assumptions, actual results and actions may differ from those anticipated. MorphoSys does not intend to update any of these forward-looking statements as far as the wording of the relevant press release is concerned.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Claudia Gutjahr-Löser
Head of Corporate Communications & IR
Associate Director Corporate Communications & IR
Manager Corporate Communications & IR
Manager Corporate Communications & IR
Tel: +49 (0) 89 / 899 27-404
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for MorphoSys (Group)
-  MorphoSys AG. (2/15/17). "Press Release: District Court Grants MorphoSys's Request to Add Second Patent in Lawsuit with Janssen Biotech and Genmab". Planegg....
-  MorphoSys AG. (2/10/17). "Press Release: MorphoSys to Present at Upcoming Conference". Planegg....
-  MorphoSys AG. (1/12/17). "Press Release: MorphoSys Partner to Start Phase 2 Trial with Bimagrumab in Obese Patients with Type 2 Diabetes". Planegg....
-  MorphoSys AG. (1/5/17). "Press Release: Dr. Malte Peters to Become New Chief Development Officer of MorphoSys AG". Planegg....
-  MorphoSys AG. (1/3/17). "Press Release: MorphoSys to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences". Planegg....
-  MorphoSys AG. (12/13/16). "Press Release: MorphoSys Starts Phase 2 Trial of MOR208 in Combination with Idelalisib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory CLL or SLL Previously Treated with a BTK Inhibitor"....
-  MorphoSys AG. (12/6/16). "Press Release: MorphoSys Presents Updated Clinical Data for Blood Cancer Candidate MOR208 in NHL and CLL at ASH 2016 Conference"....
-  MorphoSys AG. (12/6/16). "Press Release: MorphoSys Presents Updated Clinical Results for Anti-CD38 Antibody MOR202 at ASH 2016"....
-  MorphoSys AG. (11/28/16). "Press Release: MorphoSys Announces That Its Licensee Janssen Has Submitted a Marketing Authorisation Application For Guselkumab in Europe"....
-  MorphoSys AG. (11/15/16). "Press Release: MorphoSys Raises EUR 115 Million in Private Placement"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)