Document › Details
Medigene AG. (6/15/15). "Press Release: Medigene to Participate in Two International Conferences". Martinsried.
|Organisation||Medigene AG (MDG1, Frankfurt, Prime Standard)|
|Organisation 2||Oddo Seydler Bank AG|
|Product||BIO 2015 Philadelphia (BIO International Convention)|
|Product 2||cancer immunotherapy (immuno-oncology)|
|Index term||Medigene–BIO (US): trade fair, 201506 supply service Medigene participates in BIO 2015|
|Person||Hofmann, Julia (Medigene 201604 PR/IR)|
Medigene AG (MDG1, Frankfurt, Prime Standard) announces its participation in two further conferences:
BIO International Convention - The Global Event for Biotechnology
Date: 15 - 18 June 2015
Location: Philadelphia, USA
ODDO SEYDLER BANK Munich Biotech Days
Date: 1 - 2 July 2015
Location: Munich, Germany
Medigene AG is a publicly listed (Frankfurt: MDG1, prime standard) biotechnology company headquartered in Martinsried near Munich, Germany. Medigene concentrates on the development of personalized T cell immunotherapies with a focus on haematological malignancies. Medigene is the first German biotech company to have revenues from a marketed product, which is distributed by commercial partner companies. Medigene has advanced drug candidates which are licensed to partners and additional candidates in clinical development. The company is developing highly innovative treatment platforms concentrating on cancer and autoimmune diseases. For more information, please visit www.medigene.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements representing the opinion of Medigene as of the date of this release. The actual results achieved by Medigene may differ significantly from the forward-looking statements made herein. Medigene is not bound to update any of these forward-looking statements. Medigene® EndoTAG® and Veregen® are registered trademarks of Medigene AG. These trademarks may be owned or licensed in select locations only.
Julia Hofmann, Anja Clausnitzer
Tel.: +49 - 89 - 20 00 33 - 33 01
Record changed: 2017-04-02
More documents for Medigene (Group)
-  Medigene AG. (3/28/17). "Press Release: Medigene Announces Participation at Six National and International Conferences". Planegg....
-  Medigene AG. (3/23/17). "Press Release: Medigene Publishes Its 2016 Annual Report and Outlook for 2017". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (3/23/17). "Press Release: Announces Target and Outlines Design for Its First Clinical Trial in TCR Cancer Immunotherapy". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (2/2/17). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences in February and March 2017". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Medigene Appoints Dr. Thomas Taapken as Chief Financial Officer". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Medigene Reports Its Results for the First Nine Months of 2016". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Six National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Bluebird Bio and Medigene Establish Strategic T Cell Receptor (TCR) Alliance in Cancer Immunotherapy". Martinsried & Cambridge, MA....
-  Medigene AG. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Medigene Publicizes New Bioinformatics Tool to Predict Potential Cross-reactivity of Cancer and Virus Antigens". Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)