Document › Details
Medigene AG. (9/4/15). "Press Release: Medigene to Participate in Four International Conferences". Martinsried.
|Organisation||Medigene AG (MDG1, Frankfurt, Prime Standard)|
|Organisation 2||Baader Bank AG|
|Product||Baader Investment Conference 2015 Munich|
|Product 2||T cell therapy|
|Index term||Medigene–Baader Bank: investor conference, 201509 supply service Medigene presents at Baader Investment Conference 2015 in Munich|
|Person||Hofmann, Julia (Medigene 201604 PR/IR)|
Medigene AG (MDG1, Frankfurt, Prime Standard) announces its participation in four upcoming investment and scientific conferences:
4th European Congress of Immunology
Date: 6 - 9 September 2015
Location: Vienna, Austria
Poster presentation on 9 September, 9:45 - 11:15 am (MEST): "Induction of memory T cell subpopulations for usage in adoptive T cell therapy" - Medigene's cooperation partner Helmholtz Zentrum Munich presents data generated in a joint SFB cooperation project.
CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR - The Inaugural International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference: Translating Science into Survival
Date: 16 - 19 September 2015
Location: New York, USA
Poster presentation on 16 September, 7 - 9 pm (EDT): "Expitope: A webserver for TCR candidate validation"
HPV 2015 - 30th International Papillomavirus Conference
Date: 17 - 21 September 2015
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Poster presentation on 18 - 20 September, 11:30 am - 1 pm (WEST): "Durable immunity to oncogenic HPV elicited by adjuvanted recombinant adeno-associated virus-like particle immunogen displaying L2 17-36 epitopes"
Baader Investment Conference
Date: 22. - 24. September 2015
Location: Munich, Germany
Company presentation on 22 September, 12:15 pm (MEST)
Medigene AG is a publicly listed (Frankfurt: MDG1, prime standard) biotechnology company headquartered in Martinsried near Munich, Germany. Medigene concentrates on the development of personalized T cell immunotherapies with a focus on haematological malignancies. Medigene is the first German biotech company to have revenues from a marketed product, which is distributed by commercial partner companies. Medigene has advanced drug candidates which are licensed to partners and additional candidates in clinical and preclinical development. The company is developing highly innovative treatment platforms concentrating on cancer and autoimmune diseases. For more information, please visit www.medigene.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements representing the opinion of Medigene as of the date of this release. The actual results achieved by Medigene may differ significantly from the forward-looking statements made herein. Medigene is not bound to update any of these forward-looking statements. Medigene® is a registered trademark of Medigene AG. This trademark may be owned or licensed in select locations only.
Julia Hofmann, Anja Clausnitzer
Tel.: +49 - 89 - 20 00 33 - 33 01
Record changed: 2016-04-10
More documents for Medigene (Group)
-  Medigene AG. (2/2/17). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences in February and March 2017". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Medigene Appoints Dr. Thomas Taapken as Chief Financial Officer". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Medigene Reports Its Results for the First Nine Months of 2016". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Six National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Bluebird Bio and Medigene Establish Strategic T Cell Receptor (TCR) Alliance in Cancer Immunotherapy". Martinsried & Cambridge, MA....
-  Medigene AG. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Medigene Publicizes New Bioinformatics Tool to Predict Potential Cross-reactivity of Cancer and Virus Antigens". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (8/5/16). "Press Release: Medigene Reports Results of First Six Months 2016". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (8/3/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five Upcoming International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (7/25/16). "Press Release: Medigene Expands TCR Platform Technology with US Patent for Method for Identification of CD4+ T Cell Antigens". Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)