Document › Details
Medigene AG. (8/21/13). "Press Release: Medigene to Implement 4:1 Share Capital Reduction Effective 3 September 2013". Martinsried.
|Organisation||Medigene AG (MDG1, Frankfurt, Prime Standard)|
|Person||Hofmann, Julia (Medigene 201604 PR/IR)|
> Number of shares issued decreases from 39.5 million to 9.9 million by consolidation of the shares at a ratio of 4:1
> Conversion of shares to take place on September 3, 2013
Medigene AG (MDG, Frankfurt, Prime Standard) announces that the 4:1 share capital reduction approved at the annual general meeting on 16 July 2013 will be executed as planned following its recent entry into the Commercial Register. Using a consolidation ratio of 4:1 the number of shares issued decreases from 39,488,556 to 9,872,139. The conversion of the shares in the share deposit accounts will take place automatically with a value date of 3 September 2013. This measure has no impact on the individual shareholders' percentage share in Medigene AG. Starting 3 September 2013, the converted Medigene shares will be traded with the new security identification number WKN A1X 3W0 (ISIN: DE000A1X3W00).
By consolidation of the shares, Medigene's share capital is reduced by EUR 29,616,417.00 to EUR 9,872,139.00 for 9,872,139 shares outstanding. The difference of EUR 29,616,417.00 will be transferred from subscribed capital to capital reserves on the liabilities and shareholders' equity side, leaving the sum of shareholders' equity and the balance sheet of Medigene AG unchanged.
For those shareholders whose share participation cannot be divided by 4 at closing on the reference date 2 September 2013, individual shareholders will be offered the opportunity to buy or sell 0.25 to 0.75 portions of Medigene shares to achieve a whole share. Shareholders will receive a letter to this effect from their depository bank after 3 September, 2013. If a shareholder does not give any instruction to the depository bank for this adjustment the fractional portion of shares will be sold and the proceeds will be credited to the shareholder's account.
Medigene AG (Frankfurt: MDG, Prime Standard) is a publicly listed biotech company headquartered in Martinsried/Munich, Germany. Medigene focuses on clinical research and development of novel drugs against cancer and autoimmune diseases. Medigene is the first German biotech company to generate revenues from a marketed product (Veregen®), which is distributed by partner companies. Medigene also has two drug candidates undergoing clinical trials, EndoTAG®-1 und RhuDex®, and is developing an innovative vaccine technology. For further details, please visit www.medigene.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements representing the opinion of Medigene as of the date of this release. The actual results achieved by Medigene may differ significantly from the forward-looking statements made herein. Medigene is not bound to update any of these forward-looking statements. Medigene® is a registered trademarks of Medigene AG. This trademark may be owned or licensed in select locations only.
Julia Hofmann, Claudia Burmester
Investor & Public Relations
Tel.: +49 - 89 - 20 00 33 - 33 01
Record changed: 2016-04-10
More documents for Medigene (Group)
-  Medigene AG. (2/2/17). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences in February and March 2017". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Medigene Appoints Dr. Thomas Taapken as Chief Financial Officer". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Medigene Reports Its Results for the First Nine Months of 2016". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Six National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Bluebird Bio and Medigene Establish Strategic T Cell Receptor (TCR) Alliance in Cancer Immunotherapy". Martinsried & Cambridge, MA....
-  Medigene AG. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five National and International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Medigene Publicizes New Bioinformatics Tool to Predict Potential Cross-reactivity of Cancer and Virus Antigens". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (8/5/16). "Press Release: Medigene Reports Results of First Six Months 2016". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (8/3/16). "Press Release: Medigene Participates at Five Upcoming International Conferences". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (7/25/16). "Press Release: Medigene Expands TCR Platform Technology with US Patent for Method for Identification of CD4+ T Cell Antigens". Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)