Document › Details
Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (8/30/10). "Press Release: Life Sciences Bremen (LSB) to Exhibit at the Biotechnica Trade Fair in Hanover, Germany". Bremen.
|Organisation||Life Sciences Bremen (LSB)|
|Organisation 2||Bionsys GmbH|
|Product||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Product 2||Biotechnica 2010 Hannover|
|Person||Lippold, Marcus ([iito] Business Intelligence 2002– + Board Member of Life Sciences Bremen 200903–201106)|
Meet the Association of the Life Sciences Companies from the Federal State of Bremen and Top-Level Managers from Member Companies at the Largest European Biotechnology Trade Fair
The bussiness association "Life Sciences Bremen" (LSB) will present its activities in early October at the largest European biotechnology trade fair, the Biotechnica in Hanover, which will take place from 5 October to 7 October 2010. The association and three member companies will be part of the joint booth of the Federal State of Bremen, Germany.
Life sciences companies from the Federal State of Bremen occupy leading positions in several markets in the analytical and diagnostics industries and the top level management of member companies as well as the board members of the LSB will be available for personal contacts in Hanover. In particular Bremen is the world-wide leading location for mass spectrometry, a high-end technology, that becomes ever more important in the areas of food control, forensics, quality control, security and recently also in human diagnostics.
The following three LSB companies will present their particular activities at the Biotechnica:
- OMNILAB-Laborzentrum GmbH & Co. KG: OMNILAB is one of the leading German laboratory suppliers with broad international operations. The company just celebrated its 75th "birthday" in Bremen and opened its first foreign subsidiary in Riga, Latvia, earlier this year.
- Q-Bioanalytic GmbH: Q-Bioanalytic's main business is the detection of organisms using molecular diagnostic tools. The company offers accredited services and analytical kits for human, animal and food diagnostics.
- SeSaM-Biotech GmbH: SeSaM-Biotech is a research services company, active in the area of industrial biotechnology, discovering and developing innovative enzymes (biocatalysts). The patented SeSaM technology makes it possible to create a great variety of new enzymes in a very short time, which then can be optimised for further development.
In addition to the LSB and its member companies, the business development agencies of the State of Bremen - the WFB from the city of Bremen and the BIS from Bremerhaven - will be available at the joint booth at the Analytica, to discuss the excellent business opportunities and the special competencies of this leading life sciences business location in Northern Germany. Finally, the start-up company bionsys GmbH, a service laboratory for fluorescence microscopy and spectroscopy, will complete the "Bremen booth" in Hanover. The joint booth is organised by Alesja Alewelt from FAIRworldwide, a service provider also located in Bremen.
You can find further information about the companies and the Biotechnica at:
For more detailed information or to schedule a meeting at the Biotechnica, please feel free to contact us directly at the address given below!
About Unternehmensverband Life Sciences Bremen e. V. (LSB)
LSB is the association of the life sciences companies in the Federal State of Bremen. In 2009 the LSB member companies had combined sales of about half a billion Euros and they currently employ over 1,200 highly qualified specialists.
With two global market leaders, Bremen holds a worldwide leading position in mass spectrometry - a high-tech and growth market with exceptional perspectives for the years to come. Bremen is also home to a major European R&D center for medical image analysis software and one of the leading German laboratory suppliers.
In addition there are small, innovative companies, focussed on diagnostics and analytics with applications in research, human health as well as environmental and food analysis. Further activities in the Federal State of Bremen are plant breeding, biological and chemical manufacturing, industrial biotechnology and information services for the management of life sciences enterprises.
Further information is available online at www.lifesciences-bremen.de.
Business Association Life Sciences Bremen e. V.
Marcus Lippold (LSB Board Member)
c/o [iito] Business Intelligence
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Life Sciences Bremen (LSB)
-  Fairworldwide. (10/6/11). "Pressemitteilung: Fünf Aussteller aus Bremen und Bremerhaven präsentieren sich gemeinsam auf der Biotechnica". Bremen & Hannover....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (6/28/11). "Press Release: M. Lippold Will Not Stand for Re-Election to the Board of »Life Sciences Bremen«. Head of [iito] Business Intelligence to Focus on Expanding B2B Operations of [iito]". Bremen....
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (5/6/11). "Pressemitteilung: 9. Bremer Life Sciences-Forum zu Gast in der Hochschule Bremen. bionsys GmbH, Jacobs University Bremen sowie die Hochschule stellen sich und aktuelle biotechnologische Projekte vor". Bremen....
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (4/6/11). "Press Release: Bionsys GmbH Joins Business Association Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). Service Provider for Fluorescence and Laser Scanning Microscopy Perfect Fit for Regional Competence Cluster in Northern Germany". Br...
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (4/6/11). "Pressemitteilung: Bionsys GmbH ist neuestes Mitglied im Unternehmensverband Life Sciences Bremen. LSB-Unternehmen präsentiert sich mit Hochschule Bremen und Jacobs University Bremen auf dem 9. Bremer Life Sciences-F...
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (10/22/10). "Pressemitteilung: 8. Bremer Life Sciences-Forum zu Gast im Max-Planck-Institut in Bremen. Brandaktuelles Thema »Technologietransfer« wird von verschiedenen Seiten beleuchtet". Bremen....
-  WFB Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH. (9/24/10). "Pressemitteilung: Bremen und Bremerhaven auf der Biotechnica 2010"....
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (4/14/10). "Pressemitteilung: Lab-Q Dr. Georg Kröger tritt dem Unternehmensverband Life Sciences Bremen bei. LSB wächst weiter mit Unternehmensberater für das Qualitätsmanagement – Mitgliederzahl seit Anfang 2009 mehr als verd...
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (2/24/10). "Press Release: Life Sciences Bremen (LSB) Joins Industry Association BIO Deutschland. The Association of Life Sciences Companies from the Federal State of Bremen Is Now Represented on a National Level in Germany"....
-  Life Sciences Bremen (LSB). (12/18/09). "Pressemitteilung: Ketschau Consulting tritt Unternehmensverband Life Sciences Bremen (LSB) bei. 14. LSB-Neuzugang im Jahr 2009 – Dynamik in den Life Sciences im Bundesland Bremen weiterhin unverändert groß". Breme...
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)