Document › Details
Tecan Group Ltd.. (3/18/15). "Press Release: Lars Holmqvist to Be Proposed to the Upcoming Annual General Meeting as a New Member of the Board of Tecan". Männedorf.
The Tecan Group (SIX Swiss Exchange: TECN) today announced that its Board of Directors will propose the election of Lars Holmqvist as a new member of the Board at the Annual General Meeting.
Lars Holmqvist brings more than 25 years' experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical and life science industries, where he has held roles with increasing responsibilities in marketing, sales and business management. Most recently, he was President of the Life Sciences and Diagnostics Group and Senior Vice President at Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A).
Lars Holmqvist joined Agilent in June 2012, when Agilent acquired Dako where he had been President and CEO since 2009. Before joining Dako, he served as President, Europe, for Applied Biosystems, where he was later promoted to President, International, with responsibilities for all commercial operations outside the U.S.
The Board will also propose the reelection of current members Rolf A. Classon, Heinrich Fischer, Dr. Oliver S. Fetzer, Gérard Vaillant, Dr. Christa Kreuzburg and Dr. Karen Huebscher for a further one-year term.
After serving on Tecan's Board of Directors for four years, Erik Walldén will not seek reelection at this year's Annual General Meeting.
Tecan (www.tecan.com) is a leading global provider of laboratory instruments and solutions in biopharmaceuticals, forensics and clinical diagnostics. The company specializes in the development, production and distribution of automated workflow solutions for laboratories in the life sciences sector. Its clients include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, university research departments, and forensic and diagnostic laboratories. As an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), Tecan is also a leader in developing and manufacturing OEM instruments and components that are then distributed by partner companies. Founded in Switzerland in 1980, the company has manufacturing, research and development sites in both Europe and North America and maintains a sales and service network in 52 countries.Registered shares of Tecan Group are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (TECN; ISIN CH0012100191).
For further information:
Vice President, Communications & Investor Relations
Tel. +41 (0) 44 922 84 30
Fax +41 (0) 44 922 88 89
Record changed: 2017-04-02
More documents for Tecan (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/5/17). "Press Release: Tecan to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (12/14/16). "Press Release: Tecan Announces Change in Management Board". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Tecan to Present at Jefferies 2016 London Healthcare Conference". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (11/8/16). "Press Release: Faster Liquid Handling System Development for OEM Applications". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (10/3/16). "Press Release: Tecan Successfully Completes the Acquisition of SPEware Corporation". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (8/31/16). "Press Release: Tecan to Acquire SPEware Corporation, a Leading Provider for Mass Spectrometry Sample Preparation Solutions". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (8/16/16). "Press Release: Tecan Again Posts Double-digit Sales Growth in the First Half of 2016". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (4/13/16). "Press Release: Annual General Meeting 2016 – Tecan Shareholders Endorse All Motions Proposed by the Board of Directors". Männedorf....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Tecan with High Growth in Sales and Net Profit in Fiscal Year 2015". Männedorf....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)