Document › Details
BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH. (4/18/12). "Press Release: BlueSens Moves into New Plant. BlueSens Continues Its Growth – New Company Premises Purchased".
|Organisation||BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH|
|Person||Müller, Holger (BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH 201202 Managing Director)|
This summer, BlueSens gas sensor GmbH will be moving to a new building in Herten, in the Recklinghausen district. The constant growth of the company means that after ten years in the Zukunftszentrum (Future Centre, ZZH) in Herten, it is now time to move to a larger building.
"Turnover has risen steadily in the past years and sales figures in the USA are also developing very well. It is quite simple: We need significantly more space for our production," explained Dr. Holger Müller, member of the executive board of BlueSens gas sensor GmbH.
The company specializes in gas analyses of biological processes and manufactures all of its sensors itself. The company has been producing unique measurement solutions for the field of process analytics, for example for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries as well as other branches, for more than a decade. The BlueSens gas sensors can be integrated in biotechnology production processes without problems. From summer onwards, all analyzers will be manufactured and calibrated in the new factory. Our measurement technology enables customers to better understand, control and document their biological processes.
The new company site of more than 3,000 square meters will in future house all of our working processes - from development and production through to maintenance services. All production and administration will be housed in buildings providing more than 600 square meters for office rooms, laboratories and production halls. There is plenty of space for new building extensions. From July the first removal trucks will start rolling towards our new facilities in Snirgelskamp in the Disteln district of Herten.
"The new company premises mean that we are very well prepared to continue our growth. We will be able to produce and sell significantly more products. Moving to our own building is a logical and very important step for BlueSens," added Dr. Müller. The entire moving process is to be completed by fall so that BlueSens can continue its growth course in its new plant.
Record changed: 2012-04-26
More documents for BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH
-  BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH. (5/14/14). "Press Release: New Lab-scale Analyzer for Biogas – BenchOne Biogas"....
-  Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH. (13/07/16). "Press Release: Innovative Gas Sensors Expand SSB’s PAT Portfolio. Global Sales Partnership with German Specialists for Gas Analysis BlueSens"....
-  BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH. (3/25/13). "Press Release: Start of the BlueCompetition 2013"....
-  BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH. (8/8/12). "Press Release: BlueCompetition 2012 Starts Soon. Project Groups Still Can Apply for the Scientific Competition"....
-  BlueSens Gas Sensor GmbH. (2/9/12). "Press Release: A Research Project on Myxobacteria Has Brought Victory in the First BlueCompetition. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Takes the First Places in the Competition"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)