Document › Details
High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (8/23/11). "Press Release: High-Tech Gründerfonds und Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg". Bonn & Hamburg.
|Organisation||High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH|
|Group||High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Innovationsstiftung Hamburg|
|Group||Hamburg (govt region)|
|Product 2||business development (state/region)|
Technology-oriented companies being founded in Hamburg can count on two strong partners in future: High-Tech Gründerfonds and the new Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg will henceforth be working closely together. The aim is to provide joint seed financing to promising technology start-ups from the region.
Newly formed Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg invests in innovative companies in Hamburg up to the age of six years. Investment volume of EUR 12 m is provided in equal share by the City of Hamburg and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Planning calls for open investments in a corporation up to a maximum of EUR 1 m.
Together, Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg and High-Tech Gründerfonds will be strengthening the high-tech start-up scene in Hamburg. In future both partners want to work closely together in exchanging innovative founding concepts and to jointly enter into investments. Exploiting synergies in the investment process and offering innovative companies attractive investment models is the focus of the cooperation agreement. In first round financing High-Tech Gründerfonds and Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg will be jointly investing up to EUR 600,000. In further financing rounds investment capital of an additional EUR 800,000 can be provided by Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg with up to a further EUR 1.6 m coming from High-Tech Gründerfonds. Alternatively, Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg GmbH will be acting as a side investor in the investment model of High-Tech Gründerfonds. This cooperation offers a stable and solid foundation for the founding of technology-oriented start-ups in Hamburg.
About Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg
Innovationsstarter Fonds Hamburg invests in innovative Hamburg-based companies in order to strengthen the research and development activities of start-up companies. The fund has a volume of EUR 12 m. Capital is provided in equal share by the City of Hamburg and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Planning calls for open investments in a corporation up to a maximum of EUR 1 m. Innovationsstarter Hamburg GmbH, a fully-owned subsidiary of Innovationsstiftung Hamburg, is entrusted with management of the fund.
Innovationsstarter Hamburg GmbH
Dr. Heiko Milde
Phone: +49 40 6579805-90
About High-Tech Gründerfonds
High-Tech Gründerfonds invests venture capital in promising technology companies that turn innovative concepts into viable businesses. Seed financing aims to help start-ups guide their innovation to the prototype or proof-of-concept stage or to market launch. High-Tech Gründerfonds provides seed financing of approximately €500,000. It supports high-tech companies by way of its investment managers and its highly-qualified network of coaches, investors and specialists. In individual cases it can invest up to a total of €2 m per company. The investors in this public private partnership are the German Federal Ministry for Business and Technology, the KfW Banking Group as well as the six industrial groups of BASF, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, Robert Bosch, Daimler and Carl Zeiss. High-Tech Gründerfonds has an investment volume totalling approx. €272 m.
High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH
Tel.: +49 228 82300-100
Fax: +49 228 82300-050
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) (Group)
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (1/25/16). "Press Release: SeNostic GmbH Raises Seed Round for the Clinical Development of a Novel Technology for the Differential Diagnosis of Neurodegenerative Diseases"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (1/20/16). "Press Release: First Four Companies Selected to Participate in the German Accelerator Life Sciences Program in Cambridge"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (1/19/16). "Press Release: HTGF and MBG Schleswig-Holstein Invest into Innovative Diagnostic Solution for the Early Detection of Oral Cancer"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (1/12/16). "Press Release: High-Tech Gründerfonds and DocCheck Guano AG Invest in Heartbeat Medical"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (10/29/15). "Press Release: High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) Concludes a Cooperation Agreement with One of China’s Most Successful Investment Banks – Donghai Securities (Donghai)"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (10/27/15). "Press Release: High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) Invests in the Agricultural Biotechnology Startup Computomics GmbH"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (9/10/15). "Press Release: Venneos Raises Seed Round of 1 Million Euros"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (8/19/15). "Press Release: EBS Technologies Raises Additional 1.1 Million Euros in New Round of Financing"....
-  High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH. (7/9/15). "Press Release: Additional Financing for JeNaCell. Investors Once Again Back Platform Technology for the Production of High-tech Bio-material"....
-  Cytena GmbH. (4/29/15). "Press Release: Cytena Raises 1.1 Mio. EUR Seed Capital"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)