Document › Details
Genedata AG. (1/10/12). "Press Release: Genedata Screener 10 Announced at CHI High-Content Analysis Conference". San Francisco, CA.
|Product||Genedata Screener® (s/w)|
|Product 2||high-content screening (HCS)|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
|Person 2||Kurz, Allison (Genedata 201004 Marketing & Communication)|
New Genedata Screener raises the bar on HCA performance and scalability; first-in-class for multi-plate cell population analysis
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, today announced Genedata Screener 10 at the Cambridge Healthtech Institute's 9th Annual High-Content Analysis (HCA) conference. Genedata Screener is a comprehensive platform for analyzing and managing plate-based data from high-content screening, high-throughput screening, and label-free and other time-series assays. For a typical daily plate batch, Genedata Screener 10 processes within seconds limitless numbers of plates, wells, and features. It easily integrates with existing high-content screening data and image management solutions, providing instant image access throughout the data analysis process. Additional enhancements include analytical capabilities such as dendrogram plots and full support for siRNA experiments. The new Cell Population Extension delivers first-in-class multi-plate cell population analysis, increasing biological understanding and enabling better validation of cell data and well results. Genedata Screener 10 will be demonstrated at HCA (Booth #27; Jan. 10 - 13).
HCS Knowledge Platform for Increased Interactivity - Faster Processing Times - Better Results
Today's high-content screening (HCS) experiments drive an unprecedented level of data complexity and volume, requiring sophisticated workflows and image management. Genedata Screener 10 addresses these data analysis challenges with enhanced visualization, increased interactivity, and faster processing times. It performs standardized quality control and analysis from single cells to end results, and manages data and images for enterprise-wide access and interpretation.
Genedata Screener 10 features customer-driven enhancements with capabilities for:
> Multi-plate cell population analyses for loading, aggregating, displaying and storing millions of data points in seconds; interactive definition and display of cell populations by histograms.
> Data analysis optimization including quality control on cell-, well-, and plate- based data; context aware compound replicate analysis and gene ranking for siRNA screens.
> HCS image viewers across Genedata Screener modules and third-party applications; side-by-side comparisons of well or compound results with HCS images.
> Out-of-the-box integration with leading commercial and open-source HCS image and data management systems such as Cellomics Store, Perkin Elmer Columbus™, and BD Pathways™.
"Genedata Screener 10 tackles performance and scalability issues that typically hinder data analysis from large-scale screening projects," said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. "The new Cell Population Extension enables scientists to analyze data from cell-based experiments more detailed than ever before, for complete assays. Genedata Screener processing speeds combined with tenth-generation workflows, specific to plate-based data and visualizations, give our customers an HCS solution that is unmatched."
[Note to Editors: January 11, 2012 - HCA Technology Showcase, Genedata will present "A Corporate HCS Knowledge Platform for Systematic Analysis and Management of Images, Single-Cell Data, Compound and Biological Results."]
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions for drug discovery, industrial biotechnology, and life science research. Used by a majority of the world's top 50 pharmaceutical companies and leading research organizations, Genedata solutions make research data accessible and understandable, enabling scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland, and has offices in Japan, Germany, and the US. www.genedata.com
Marketing & Communications
Phone: +41 61 511 8459
Phone: +1 508 881 3109
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Record changed: 2012-04-05
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (6/17/15). "Press Release: Genedata and IntelliCyt Forge Alliance to Transform Cell-based Screening in Drug Discovery". Alburquerque, NM & Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (5/12/15). "Press Release: Genedata Screener Now Supports Streamlined Collaboration among Pharmas and CROs". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/21/15). "Press Release: Precision Medicine Software Genedata Profiler Launched at Bio-IT World". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (3/17/15). "Press Release: Genedata Partners with Bayer Pharma AG on Innovative Workflow Platform for High-Throughput Cell Line Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (5/28/14). "Press Release: GSK Implements Genedata Biologics as Antibody Discovery Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/29/14). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener for Surface Plasmon Resonance Co-developed with AstraZeneca Announced at 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/22/14). "Press Release: Genedata at Bio-IT World Announces tranSMART Integration with Genedata Analyst. Pfizer/Genedata Integration Project Enhances tranSMART". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/31/14). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 4.0 Enables Large-scale Design, Synthesis, and Testing of Bispecific Antibodies". Vienna....
-  Genedata AG. (12/10/13). "Press Release: New Genedata Expressionist for MS Gains Increased Adoption in Metabolomics R&D". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)