Document › Details
MC Services AG. (4/14/15). "Press Release: MC Services Further Expands Its Financial Communications Expertise with the Appointment of Fabian Lorenz as a Senior Consultant". Düsseldorf.
|Organisation||MC Services AG, Office Düsseldorf|
|Group||MC Services AG|
|Product||public relations / investor relations (services)|
|Product 2||LIFE SCIENCES|
|Person||Lorenz, Fabian (MC Services 201504– Senior Consultant)|
|Person 2||Hennecke, Anne (MC Services 201211 Managing Partner before Evotec + Schwarz Pharma)|
MC Services, the internationally active Investor Relations and Public Relations agency, announced today that Fabian Lorenz has joined the Düsseldorf office to broaden the team’s financial communications expertise. He joins the team as a senior consultant.
Fabian Lorenz has over 10 years of professional experience in capital market communications. Since 2006 he has worked as a consultant for various IR and PR agencies, most recently as a senior consultant. During his career, Mr. Lorenz has been responsible for the daily investor relations and public relations work of various listed companies from a wide range of industries. Additionally, he supported five IPO’s and 13 bond issues – the majority of these in a leading position.
Mr. Lorenz holds a degree in business administration with a major in finance and controlling from the Cologne University of Applied Sciences. At the same time he gained first hand experience in investor relations activities in both the corporate and agency settings.
“We are delighted to welcome Mr. Lorenz to our team”, said Anne Hennecke, Managing Partner at MC Services. “Mr. Lorenz is a recognized capital markets expert who has gained considerable transaction experience with numerous IPO’s and bond issues in various capital market environments. We are convinced that thanks to his wealth of experience and extensive knowledge of numerous industries in combination with his passion for financial communications, Mr. Lorenz will be a very competent addition to our team.“
About MC Services AG
MC Services AG, based in Munich and Düsseldorf, is an international Public Relations and Investor Relations firm specializing in financial communications. The Company's long-standing clients include leading, international public and private companies as well as venture capitalists and investment firms. Established for many years as a link between industry and the financial markets, MC Services provides comprehensive services in the fields of IR, PR, financial reporting as well as capital and corporate transactions. We leverage our extensive network in the international financial community and in the industry in a targeted way for the benefit of our clients in order to best prepare for financing rounds by means of qualified investor relations and media work, for example, or to visibly position our clients and their successes in the German and international finance, economic and trade media.
MC Services AG
T +49 211 529252 22
F +49 211 529252 29
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for MC Services AG
-  Sygnis AG. (2/2/17). "Press Release: Sygnis AG Announces the Launch of TrueHelix". Madrid & Heidelberg....
-  AiCuris Anti-infective Cures GmbH. (12/1/16). "Press Release: AiCuris Announces Start of LipP 1 – First Subject Enrolled in the Clinical Phase 2 Trial with Topical Pritelivir for the Treatment of recurrent Labial Herpes". Wuppertal....
-  Sygnis AG. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Sygnis AG Launches TruePrime Liquid Biopsy Kit targeting Oncology Research and Diagnostics". Madrid & Heidelberg....
-  4SC AG. (9/21/16). "Press Release: Dr Jason Loveridge Appointed New CEO of 4SC". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Sygnis AG. (7/11/16). "Press Release: Sygnis AG Announces Global Launch of TruePrime Single Cell WGA Kit V2". Madrid & Heidelberg....
-  Sygnis AG. (6/17/16). "Press Release: Sygnis AG Announces New Tool for the Detection and Amplification of Cell- free DNA in Blood, a Critical Step for the Early Diagnosis and Prevention of Tumors". Madrid....
-  InflaRx GmbH. (6/7/16). "Press Release: InflaRx Initiates Phase II Trial with IFX-1, a First-in-Class Anti-complement C5a Antibody, in Patients Undergoing Complex Cardiac Surgery". Jena....
-  4SC AG. (3/24/16). "Press Release: Chairman of the Management Board Enno Spillner Will Not Extend His Current Term of Office, But Will Leave the Company After a Transitional Period Ending 30 June 2016". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Sygnis AG. (1/13/16). "Press Release: Sygnis Announces Global Launch of SunScript One Step RT-qPCR Kit". Madrid & Heidelberg....
-  Sygnis AG. (11/6/15). "Press Release: Sygnis Reports Nine Month Results for the Period Ended September 30, 2015". Madrid & Heidelberg....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)