Document › Details
Eppendorf AG. (1/19/12). "Press Release: New – Eppendorf Mastercycler nexus".
|Product||Mastercycler® nexus gradient|
|Product 2||Mastercycler® nexus eco|
|Person||Körner, Kay (Eppendorf 200610 before artus)|
The Eppendorf Mastercycler nexus family of PCR instruments offer excellent reproducibility, low noise emission and the versatility to use all types of consumables. Up to three units may be combined for higher throughput, while software capability enables users to access a booking schedule for the instrument and receive email notification when the PCR cycle is finished. Low energy consumption and a small footprint add to the advantages of the Mastercycler nexus for both academic and industrial research laboratories.
Designed to be affordable, flexible and reliable, the Mastercycler nexus incorporates Eppendorf's flexlid™ concept with automatic height adjustment of the lid. In combination with the universal block this allows use of the widest variety of PCR consumables, from large 0.5 mL tubes down to low profile plates and strips, and therefore a correspondingly wide range of reaction volumes. Excellent block homogeneity and temperature accuracy deliver highly reproducible results. The Mastercycler nexus gradient model provides a true gradient with 12 different temperatures and features SteadySlope technology to ensure that the heating and cooling ramp rates are identical in both optimisation and routine experiments.
With low noise emission, unrivalled at only <40 dB(A), the Mastercycler nexus will not disturb an environment where complex work is carried out. Energy efficiency is a further benefit: only 0.154 kWh are needed for a PCR and standby power consumption is 6 W. The small footprint and front-to-back ventilation system save space and allow units to be placed side-by-side. To increase PCR throughput one or two Mastercycler nexus eco modules (with no control buttons or display) may be connected to the Mastercycler nexus.
According to Dr Kay Körner, International Senior Product Manager PCR, 'The Mastercycler nexus is ideal for all PCR applications, from large volume to small volume, including emulsion PCR, in situ PCR, and low to high throughput. The combination of low noise levels, mainly due to less ventilation, with excellent temperature accuracy and high energy efficiency make the Mastercycler nexus a true masterpiece of engineering.'
All product information can be found here
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Eppendorf (Group)
-  Eppendorf AG. (6/9/15). "Press Release: Newsflash – Eppendorf Licenses Technology for Thermal Cyclers to Life Technologies". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (6/9/15). "Press Release: Newsflash – Eppendorf Licenses Technology for Thermal Cyclers to Alpha Laboratories Ltd". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (5/26/15). "Press Release: Eppendorf Back on Sound Course for Growth. Sales increase 5.7% – Income from Operations (EBIT) of approximately €95.7 Million". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (9/15/14). "Press Release: Eppendorf Licenses Technology for Thermal Cyclers to SensoQuest". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (9/11/14). "Press Release: Next Automated NGS Library Preparation Method for the Eppendorf epMotion – TruSeq Stranded mRNA". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (8/25/14). "Press Release: New epMotion 96 Dramatically Improves Productivity and Efficiency When Working with 96 Well Plates". Hamburg....
-  Wallinger Ricker Schlotter Tostmann (WRST). (8/25/14). "Pressemitteilung: BGH bestätigt Gradientencycler-Patent. Vertreten durch die Kanzlei Wallinger Ricker Schlotter Tostmann (WRST) stärkt die Eppendorf AG ihre Patentposition". München....
-  Eppendorf AG. (4/10/14). "Press Release: Eppendorf – Sales Stable in 2013. Income from Operations (EBIT) of Approximately €94 Million". Hamburg....
-  Eppendorf AG. (3/10/14). "Press Release: Eppendorf’s New Mastercycler Nexus X2 Provides Multi-block Solution for High Volume, Simultaneous PCR Runs". Hamburg....
-  Manufactus GmbH. (8/16/13). "Pressemitteilung: Neues System zur Kanban-Verbesserung bei Eppendorf. Eppendorf ersetzt bestehendes Kanban-Tool durch das eKanban System IKS"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)