Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (4/19/10). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Ascend High Performance High-field NMR Magnet Series". Daytona Beach, FL.
At the 51st ENC, Bruker launches its new Ascend(TM)series of compact, high field NMR magnets to make high-field NMR even more powerful, and at the same time more convenient and accessible for numerous NMR laboratories. This new magnet line combines the key advantages of Bruker's well-established UltraShield(TM) Plus magnets, with further innovations for superior performance and greater convenience. The Ascend magnet design features advanced superconductor technology, enabling the design of smaller magnet coils, thus resulting in a significant reduction in the size of the cryostat. The new Ascend magnets are therefore easier to site, even safer to run and they offer reduced operating costs. Ascend magnets are compatible with newly developed and most recent Bruker NMR probes, spectrometers, automation technology and software, for integrated high performance NMR systems used in structural biology and materials research applications.
The availability of cutting-edge superconducting wire technology plus proprietary magnet design capabilities enable Bruker to deliver robust, stable and very compact high-field NMR magnets for proton frequencies up to 850 MHz, while matching or exceeding the performance of traditional magnets. Bruker's unique and further improved External Disturbance Suppression (EDS) technology provides outstanding suppression of external magnetic field disturbances, making Ascend magnets ideal for challenging urban environments and space-restricted laboratories. Bruker's proprietary superconducting joint technology for high fields guarantees the lowest drift rates.
Ascendmagnets, available as standard bore (54mm) magnets for 700, 800 and 850 MHz , are extremely convenient and easy to site, even in single story labs, due to their compact size and minimal stray field. Access for changing liquids NMR samples is now much easier using the optional new and unique NMR SampleMail(TM) . Moreover, initial magnet rigging costs at installation are reduced. The small Ascend cryostat size also reduces cryogen consumption, making the new magnets even more economical to maintain.
Prof. Tai-Huang Huang at the Institute of Biomedical Sciences of the Academica Sinica in Taipei, TW stated: "As the recipient of the first 850 MHz Ascend magnet installed outside of Bruker, we are extremely happy with the quality of the magnet and the ease of installation. This new high field core capability will greatly enhance our research opportunities in structural biology and biomedical sciences. "
Dr. Rene Jeker, Managing Director of Bruker BioSpin AG in Faellanden, Switzerland, added: "Built on the proven reliability, performance and wealth of experience gained from thousands of UltraShield magnet installations worldwide, the Ascendmagnet series is designed with unique additional protective features for both magnet and user safety. We are excited that all the latest Bruker NMR magnet technologies have now been incorporated into one magnet series, resulting in unsurpassed performance, convenience and maximum reliability."
For More Information:
For more information about the Ascend product line, please visit www.bruker-biospin.com/ascend
For information about Bruker BioSpin and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel, +49 (721) 5161 - 6517
Director of Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)