Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (7/6/10). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces SampleXpress, a New and Easy-to-use Autosampler that Delivers Increased Efficiency for NMR". Florence.
At WWMR 2010, Bruker introduces SampleXpress, a robust and cost-effective solution for medium-throughput automation in NMR routine and research applications. Its unique compact, fully integrated design significantly reduces space requirements and sample transfer times. Combined with a built-in barcode reader for automatic sample identification, SampleXpress is the ideal solution for optimizing throughput in standard NMR service laboratories. In addition, efficiency and sample safety is maximized thanks to interchangeable, easy-to-fill cassette modules that can be loaded on the bench.
SampleXpress cassettes hold up to 60 standard-length NMR tubes from 100 mm up to 190 mm, and with variable diameters from 1.7 mm to 10 mm. A touch-panel offers direct and simple control for individual sample submission. The system is compatible with all Bruker AVANCE(TM) NMR spectrometers and can be mounted on all shielded Bruker magnets up to 850 MHz and most non-shielded Bruker magnets up to 600 MHz. SampleXpress is controlled by IconNMR(TM), Bruker's industry leading NMR software for automation. The barcode identification enables the use of Bruker's laboratory information system SampleTrack(TM) for convenient sample tracking. These NMR productivity tools excel whenever large numbers of samples need to be measured, e.g. in multi-user or medium-throughput facilities.
The new product line also includes the SampleXpress Lite(TM), an affordable entry-level system for NMR automation that operates without barcode reader and touch panel. The SampleXpress Lite incorporates a removable carousel that can hold up to 16 samples, and allows easy sample submission and convenient handling of experiments in batch mode. Very short exchange times between experiments and random access to the individual samples via IconNMR(TM) increase efficiency and flexibility within the analytical lab.
Dr. Rüdiger Bertermann from the Department of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Würzburg, Germany commented: "We were impressed by the very fast and simple installation of the SampleXpress in our NMR lab. Besides the significantly increased efficiency with faster exchange times, and the user-friendly handling of the system, we have also benefitted from the highly improved protection of our samples."
For More Information:
For more information about the SampleXpress product line, please visit www.bruker.com/samplexpress
For information about Bruker BioSpin and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bruker.com
For more information about the WWMR2010 (Joint EUROMAR 2010 and 17th ISMAR Conference), please visit www.cerm.unifi.it/wwmr2010/
Dr. Thorsten Thiel,
+49 (721) 5161 - 6517
Director of Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Unique and Comprehensive Workflows for Biopharmaceutical Characterization, Automated by Biopharma Compass 2.0". Washington....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)