Document › Details
Argenta. (4/17/13). "Press Release: Argenta Announces Integrated Drug Discovery Collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim". Harlow.
Argenta, a Galapagos NV (Euronext: GLPG) company that provides drug discovery services from target validation to development candidate nomination, announced today that it has signed a collaboration agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim. Under the terms of the agreement, Argenta will apply its extensive respiratory drug discovery services to an undisclosed target within Boehringer Ingelheim's respiratory disease portfolio.
Commenting on the agreement, Dr. John Montana, Argenta's Managing Director said, "We are delighted to have secured this contract with Boehringer Ingelheim, one of the world's leading companies in the development of drugs for respiratory diseases, and it is testament to the strength and depth of Argenta's integrated drug discovery capabilities and expertise in this therapeutic area. We look forward to a fruitful collaboration leading to the delivery of pre-clinical candidates against the target of interest."
Argenta is a fully-integrated drug discovery services provider and a trusted partner for many world-leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies including AstraZeneca, Genentech, Janssen and Zafgen. Argenta's contract drug discovery services include chemistry, physical sciences, CADD, biology, structural biology, ADMET/PK and respiratory disease models. Projects are tailored to meet client needs as required and delivered by an integrated project team.
Argenta combines a comprehensive range of discovery services with multiple disease area expertise including respiratory, oncology, pain and inflammatory disease, providing a compelling combination of scientific excellence, a full in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and DMPK capability, cutting edge medicinal chemistry thinking and cost-effectiveness.
Argenta provides fully-integrated and stand-alone services from target validation through to Development Candidate nomination and has built an industry-leading track record of delivering development compounds, averaging over three development compounds per year.
Founded in 2000, Argenta currently employs over 145 scientists in the UK with an average of 17 years' pharmaceutical drug discovery expertise. Argenta has delivered 40 development candidates in 12 years, and greater than 85% of the Company's contract research is repeat business. More information at: www.argentadiscovery.com.
Tel: +44 7771 730919
Managing Director, Argenta
Tel. +44 1279 645645
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Charles River (Group)
-  Cyprotex plc. (9/26/16). "Press Release: Cyprotex Appoint New Director of US Operations"....
-  Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.. (2/10/16). "Press Release: Charles River Laboratories Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Results from Continuing Operations and Provides 2016 Guidance". Wilmington, MA....
-  Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.. (11/18/15). "Press Release: Charles River Laboratories Acquires Oncotest GmbH. Expands Oncology Capabilities of Charles River Discovery Services". Wilmington, MA....
-  Piqur Therapeutics AG. (9/5/13). "Press Release: Piqur Successfully Closed a Third Seed Financing Round and Received Eurostars Grant". Basel....
-  Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.. (4/15/13). "Press Release: Charles River Signs Partnership Agreement with Bruker to Sell the Axcess System, a MALDI Biotyper Solution for Environmental Monitoring Applications"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)