Document › Details
Apogenix GmbH. (6/3/15). "Press Release: Apogenix Appoints Peter Willinger as New CFO". Heidelberg.
|Organisation 2||Sygnis Pharma AG|
|Today||Sygnis AG (Frankfurt: LIO1; ISIN: DE000A1RFM03; Prime Standard)|
|Group||Genetrix (ES) (Group)|
|Product||cancer immunotherapy (immuno-oncology)|
|Product 2||genomic technology|
|Person||Willinger, Peter (Apogenix 201506– CFO before Sygnis Pharma + Lion Bioscience)|
|Person 2||Höger, Thomas (Apogenix 200511– CEO + CFO before since 10/00 DZ Bank before BASF/Knoll)|
Apogenix, a next generation immuno-oncology company, announced today the appointment of Peter Willinger as Chief Financial Officer. As head of the finance division, he will be responsible for the long-term financing of the company to support its continued growth.
Peter Willinger has 15 years of financial management experience in the life sciences and biotech industries. Before joining Apogenix, he was CFO of LION bioscience AG/SYGNIS Pharma AG where he oversaw the finance, investor relations, and corporate development departments. He successfully supported the company’s IPO and contributed to numerous capital increases. He was further responsible for the strategic realignment and restructuring of the corporation.
“We are excited about Peter Willinger joining the Apogenix management team,” said Thomas Hoeger, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of Apogenix. “He has extensive experience as chief financial officer of an international biotech company, and we are convinced that he will contribute significantly to the successful development of Apogenix.”
Peter Willinger added: “I look forward to my new role as CFO of Apogenix. Apogenix focuses on immuno-oncology, which is a very exciting field, and the company’s immunotherapy pipeline has enormous growth potential.”
Apogenix is a next generation immuno-oncology company focusing on the development of innovative protein therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other malignant diseases. With a dedicated, highly qualified team, we have built a promising pipeline of drug candidates that target TNFSF (tumor necrosis factor superfamily)-dependent signaling pathways. Apogenix’ TNFSF modulators re-establish the body’s immune response against tumors and inhibit invasive tumor cell growth.
Since its inception in fall 2005, Apogenix has raised more than 50 million euros from its investors and was awarded public grants totaling 8.5 million euros. The company is based in Heidelberg, Germany.
Thomas Hoeger, Ph.D., CEO
Phone: +49 (6221) 58 60 80
Matt Middleman, M.D.
Russo Partners, LLC
Phone: +1 (212) 845 4272
MC Services AG
Phone: +49 (89) 210 228 30
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Apogenix GmbH
-  Apogenix GmbH. (12/15/15). "Press Release: Apogenix to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (7/28/15). "Press Release: Apogenix Enters into Cooperation with R-Biopharm to Develop Companion Diagnostic Tests for Immuno-Oncology Candidate APG101". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (7/15/15). "Press Release: Apogenix Enters into Licensing Agreement with Canbridge Life Sciences for Immuno-oncology Candidate APG101 in China". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Apogenix to Present at Jefferies 2015 Global Healthcare Conference". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (1/13/14). "Press Release: Apogenix’ APG101 Demonstrates Significant Prolongation of Overall Survival in Biomarker-positive Patients in Phase II Trial for the Treatment of Recurrent Glioblastoma". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (2/7/13). "Press Release: Apogenix Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Apocept to Treat Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Initiates Clinical Phase I Study". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (3/8/12). "Press Release: Apogenix Announces that APG101 Meets Primary Endpoint in a Controlled Phase II Trial with Glioblastoma Patients". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (1/5/12). "Press Release: Apogenix Raises € 7.5 Million to Further Advance APG101 to Treat Glioblastoma and other Tumors. All Existing Investors Participated in this Financing Round – Clinical Proof-of-concept Data with APG101 Expected in...
-  Apogenix GmbH. (1/3/12). "Press Release: Apogenix Receives Additional EUR 2.3 Million BMBF Grant as Partner of the Biotech Cluster Rhine-Neckar". Heidelberg....
-  Apogenix GmbH. (9/20/11). "Press Release: Apogenix Successfully Completes Patient Recruitment for Glioblastoma Phase II Trial with APG101. Recruitment of 83 Patients Completed – Final Study Results Expected in the First Quarter of 2012". Heidelberg....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)