Document › Details
4-Antibody AG. (3/16/10). "Press Release: 4-Antibody Announces Long-term Collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim for Therapeutic Antibodies". Basel.
|Organisation 2||Boehringer Ingelheim (Group)|
|Product 2||MAb, human, fully|
|Index term||Boehringer–4-Antibody: therapeutic antibodies, 201003– collab up to €177.5m incl upfront + milestones discovery + developm fully human antibodies|
|Person||Grawunder, Ulf (4-Antibody 200810 CSO before CEO + founder)|
4-Antibody AG today announces a major long-term collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim to discover and to develop fully human therapeutic antibodies for a number of targets in various disease indications. 4-Antibody will use its proprietary and unencumbered Hu-PAC® and Retrocyte Display® technologies for the discovery and development of fully human antibodies against novel targets nominated by Boehringer Ingelheim. 4-Antibody AG will receive payments of up to EUR 177.5 million (CHF 266 million) including upfront and milestone payments from Boehringer Ingelheim upon achievement of certain clinical development milestones. Further financial details were not disclosed.
Dr. Ulf Grawunder, co-founder and CSO of 4-Antibody AG, said “This is a landmark agreement for 4-Antibody. We are delighted to commence a long-term collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and to apply the strength of 4-Antibody’s fully human antibody discovery and engineering platforms to create valuable potential new drug candidates. Our unique and unencumbered technology capabilities allow the efficient generation of novel or improved fully human antibodies against any target class for our collaboration partners and for our own clinical development pipeline.”
- ends -
About 4-Antibody AG
4-Antibody AG is a privately held Swiss Biotech company active in the area of therapeutic
antibody drug development. 4-Antibody AG has developed a portfolio of powerful, proprietary
antibody discovery and engineering platforms, including the Hu-PAC® and the Retrocyte Display® technologies. 4-Antibody AG owns four patent families related to therapeutic antibody discovery platforms and products, including more than a dozen of granted patents worldwide. The company has 40 employees working at its headquarter in Basel, Switzerland, and its subsidiary in Jena, Germany.
Record changed: 2014-02-23
More documents for 4-Antibody (Group)
-  4-Antibody AG. (1/29/13). "Press Release: 4-Antibody AG and the Ludwig Institute Expand Oncology Antibody R&D Program with Three New Targets". Basel & New York, NY....
-  4-Antibody AG. (10/8/12). "Press Release: 4-Antibody AG Receives Additional Milestone Payments from Human Genome Sciences". Basel....
-  Evotec AG. (5/9/12). "Press Release: Evotec AG and 4-Antibody AG Form Strategic Collaboration to Innovate Antibody Selection. Evotec and 4-Antibody Launch New High Content Screening Platform for Early Antibody Functionality Testing". Hamburg & Basel....
-  4-Antibody AG. (9/19/11). "Press Release: 4-Antibody AG Meets Next Milestone in Boehringer Ingelheim Collaboration". Basel....
-  4-Antibody AG. (8/16/11). "Press Release: 4-Antibody AG Forms Collaboration with Human Genome Sciences". Basel....
-  4-Antibody AG. (9/21/09). "Press Release: 4-Antibody Received Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application Describing the Hu-PAC Technology". Basel....
-  4-Antibody AG. (9/11/09). "Press Release: Retrocyte Display Technology Patent Applications Published". Basel....
-  Pharming Group N.V.. (10/13/08). "Press Release: Pharming Shareholders Appoint Sijmen de Vries as new CEO". Leiden....
-  4-Antibody AG. (9/26/08). "Press Release: 4-Antibody Appoints Dr. Richard Mason as New Chief Executive Officer". Basel....
-  4-Antibody AG. (11/8/07). "Press Release: Don Drakeman Joins 4-Antibody Board". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)