Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (11/1/10). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Wins Major Order in Poland. Analytik Jena AG Is Kicking Off the Financial Year with a Large-scale Follow-up Project for the Polish Inspectorate of Environmental Protection (GIOS)".
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Product||ZEEnit atomic absorption spectrometer|
|Product 2||environmental analysis|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
|Person 2||Olschewski, Torsten (Analytik Jena 200811 VP Sales + Service + Marketing)|
The order encompasses the delivery of 39 atomic absorption spectrometers that will be deployed in 38 of the Polish authority's laboratories and regional offices. Delivery and installation will occur in three phases and is slated for completion by April 4, 2011. The project was acquired in cooperation with Meranco, the exclusive distribution partner in Poland. The sales partner, who has been working with Analytik Jena for more than 10 years, will assume responsibility for installing and servicing the atomic absorption spectrometers.
"We are pleased about acquiring this large-scale follow-up order. It's a positive signal for the global competitiveness of our AAS technologies," said Klaus Berka, Chairman of the Executive Board of Analytik Jena AG. "We have laid an important foundation for the start of the 2010/2011 fiscal year and for our continued sales growth."
Atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) is a method for conducting quantitative trace analyses of various elements in aqueous and solid samples. Among others, users have a choice of flame or graphite furnace techniques. The 39 ZEEnit-Series AAS instruments from Analytik Jena will be used primarily to analyze drinking, river and waste water.
"The decisive factor in winning the bid was fulfilling all the requirements specified by the customer, particularly a higher degree of automation, as well as our dual atomizer concept, which only requires one click of the software to switch between the flame and graphite furnace technique," commented Torsten Olschewski, head of Sales and Marketing in the Analytical Instrumentation division at Analytik Jena. "Today, Analytik Jena relies on its many years of experience in spectrometer development to offer an AAS product portfolio that is one of the world's leading technologies. For this reason, the continuum source technology, which was introduced to the market several years ago, is still a unique technology today and forms another building block of our success in this field."
Analytik Jena had already received a major order from the Polish authorities in early summer for the delivery of sum parameter instruments for use in the area of environmental analysis. Both projects are part of the program for the regional development of Poland, co-financed by the European Union. The goal is to optimize the handling of existing resources and to avert environmental risks.
Record changed: 2014-04-23
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/26/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Leaves the Stock Exchange". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/5/15). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Invests in the Jena Site and Supports Analytik Jena in Real Estate Acquisition". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (3/5/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Closes Three Month Shortened Financial Year 2014 Negatively". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (1/21/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches CE IvD Kits for Dementia Diagnostics". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (1/21/15). "Press Release: PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 – A New Dimension of Spectral Resolution in ICP-OES"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (12/19/14). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Announces Group Figures for 2013/2014 Financial Year". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/28/14). "Press Release: Devaluation of the Ruble Necessitates Value Adjustment in the Project Business and Leads to a Clearly Negative Operating Result (EBIT) (Ad-hoc-Announcement)". Jena....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/14). Form 8-K. Date of Report (Date of Earliest Event Reported): November 11, 2014. [Compensation Committee Approved One-time $345k Cash Payment Award to Juergen Srega]. Billerica, MA. [http://www.bruker.com, 12/17/14]...
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/6/14). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Establishes Subsidiary in India". Jena & New Delhi....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/1/14). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Continues Strategic Focus in Its Core Business Areas and Disposes of 50.0 % of its Shares in AJZ Engineering GmbH". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)