Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Daltonics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||CyBio® Well vario automated simultaneous pipettor|
|Product 2||rapifleX™ MALDI PharmaPulse™ (MPP) Solution for HTS|
|Index term||Bruker Corp–Endress+Hauser: mass spec sample preparation, 201702 collab Analytik Jena uHTS MALDI sample prep for rapifleX MALDI Pharma Pulse MS|
|Person||Schmidt, Dana (Analytik Jena 201107 Media Relations)|
Analytik Jena has joined forces with Bruker Daltonics to accelerate lab processes: uHTS MALDI Sample Preparation in combination with label-free spectrometry guarantees reliable ultra high throughput screens in biopharmaceutical labs. The process will premiere at the SLAS 2017 International Conference and Exhibition in Washington D.C. from February 4-8, which focuses on innovative products and processes in lab automation and screening.
Within the framework of their cooperation, the two companies have been able to build a bridge between matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI) and sample preparation using automated ultra high throughput screen (uHTS). Parallel processes allow for new record speeds, with Analytik Jena’s CyBio® Well vario automated simultaneous pipettor used in the preparation of the MALDI plates. Bruker Daltonics’ rapifleX MALDI Pharma Pulse, the fastest mass spectrometer on the market, is used to analyze the plates.
The throughput of the sample prep and spotting of the MALDI target is timed to produce plates on demand for input into the rapiflex MALDI Pharma Pulse, without interruption. The entire process for each 1536-well pipetting plate requires less than ten minutes. Over one million tests are now possible each week.
Even time-intensive “sandwich” assays (matrix-assay-matrix), including the active drying of liquids on the sample carriers, can be handled by the rapifleX within the same period of time.
The CyBio® Well vario automated simultaneous pipettor has now been developed further to allow for the pipetting of 1536 wells at once, beyond mere spotting. Transfer volumes of 100 nl and more safeguard the efficient use of reagents, allowing for the highest degree of precision. An additional desalting routine, which reduces the free adducts is available to improve the analysis results.
The modular system allows for the customers to choose the degree of automation which best suites their application and workflow. Analytik Jena provides both high-quality liquid handling systems and fully automated custom solutions to meet customer needs, while also allowing for the integration of the rapifleX system.
Press Spokeswoman+49 (0) 36 41 77-92 email@example.com
Record changed: 2017-02-15
More documents for Endress+Hauser (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences Open the Rhein-Main Application Center". Idstein & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/16/16). "Press Release: Ulrich Krauss to Succeed Analytik Jena Founder Klaus Berka as CEO on October 1, 2016". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Joint Appearance at ILMAC. Endress+Hauser and Analytik Jena Present Themselves at Leading Swiss Industry Trade Fair". Basel & Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/11/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New Generation of contrAA High-Resolution Continuum Source AA Spectrometers". Munich....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/9/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena to Launch “SmartExtraction” Global Innovation at Analytica 2016 in Munich". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/19/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Sells Site in Eisfeld. New Investor Acquiring Entire Optics Business Unit as Well as Component Production for Analytical Technology". Jena & Eisfeld....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/7/16). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Launches a New Model for the PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Series of ICP-OES Instruments". Jena....
-  Endress+Hauser AG. (4/1/16). "Press Release: Endress+Hauser Completes Takeover of Analytik Jena. Remaining Minority Shareholders Receive Cash Compensation"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/28/15). "Press Release: Closer to the Customer – Analytik Jena Opens Swiss Branch Office at the Endress+Hauser Headquarters in Reinach". Jena & Reinach....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (10/1/15). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Expands Executive Management Board". Jena....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)