Document › Details
Analytik Jena AG. (9/21/10). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Introduces New TOC Analyzers". Jena.
|Organisation||Analytik Jena AG|
|Group||Analytik Jena (Group)|
|Organisation 2||AJ Blomesystem GmbH|
|Group||Analytik Jena (Group)|
|Person||Berka, Klaus (Analytik Jena 200702 Chairman Executive Board)|
|Person 2||Olschewski, Torsten (Analytik Jena 200811 VP Sales + Service + Marketing)|
In conjunction with the start of the ILMAC 2010, which is being held September 21 to 24 in Basel, Analytik Jena AG is introducing a new series of sum parameter analyzers. The manufacturer of analytical instrumentation technology is thus setting a new standard in environmental analysis, particularly for determining water quality.
"With the implementation of increasingly stringent regulations, the technical requirements for the rapidly growing international market for environmental analysis are becoming more complex and comprehensive," said Klaus Berka, CEO of Analytik Jena AG. "Analytik Jena has been countering this development for years with the most modern sum parameter analysis processes to assure reliable results in environmental monitoring," he continued.
The new multi N/C® product family consists of a series of high-performance analyzers for the fully automatic and simultaneous analysis of carbon (TIC/TOC, TC, NPOC, POC) and total nitrogen (TNb) in aqueous and solid samples. The technology is used for determining the water quality in lakes, rivers and wastewater for example. Analytik Jena was awarded a new large-scale contract from Poland in June 2010 for the delivery of 20 TOC analyzers.
"The first multi N/C® simultaneous TOC/TN analyzer was introduced globally in 1994. The multi N/C® series of analyzers are in great demand internationally. This is demonstrated by the extensive number of orders we are receiving," said Torsten Olschewski, Vice President Sales and Marketing in the Analytical Instrumentation business unit at Analytik Jena.
The ILMAC is one of the key trade shows in Europe for research and development as well as environmental and process technologies for the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industries. For the first time, Analytik Jena AG will be represented in Basel with its own exhibit booth (booth A88, hall 1.1).
Apart from the multi N/C® series, the company will be presenting other products at the ILMAC 2010:
The new dual beam spectrophotometers in the SPECORD® PLUS series have more user-friendly features than ever before. Just a few of the convincing features are an easily accessible sample chamber, a comprehensive method collection, intuitive user operation and automatic accessory detection.
HR-CS AA spectrometer - the innovation in atomic spectroscopy:
The high resolution continuum source AAS uses only a single radiation source for all elements. Apart from the innovative technical features, the contrAA® is a highly effective instrument with minimal service and operations costs.
LABbase - the LIMS standard from AJ Blomesystem GmbH:
LABbase® is a laboratory information and management system based on the blomesystem® that can be precisely tailored to the special needs of each customer. It contains all of the functions required to manage the complete work flow of a modern laboratory.
Record changed: 2011-11-25
More documents for Analytik Jena (Group)
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/8/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Announces Group Figures for the First Half of the Financial Year 2012/2013". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/6/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena to Develop Products for Sepsis Diagnostics. All Assets Taken Over from Insolvent Company SIRS-Lab GmbH". Jena....
-  Zippel, Tino. (5/4/13). "News: Analytik Jena rettet Kern der insolventen Jenaer Firma Sirslab. Der Technologiekonzern übernimmt den Kern der insolventen Biotechfirma und will einen Sepsis-Schnelltest zur Marktreife entwickeln". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (5/3/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Establishes Subsidiary in Thailand". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/23/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Announces Forecast for Financial Year 2012/2013 (Ad-hoc Announcement)". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/10/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Increases Stake in Ilmenau-based Laboratory Device Manufacturer ETG to 80.0%". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (4/2/13). "Press Release: Analytik Jena AG Acquires US Company UVP, LLC (Ad-hoc)". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/1/13). "Press Release: Ad hoc. Analytik Jena Starts Below Expectations into Financial Year 2012/2013". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (12/18/12). "Press Release: Group Figures for the 2011/2012 Financial Year. Analytik Jena Exceeds Forecasts and Confirms Preliminary Figures". Jena....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (12/3/12). "Press Release: Analytik Jena Acquires a Stake in Japanese Company Techno X". Jena & Osaka....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)