Document › Details
4SC AG. (3/4/14). "Presss Release: 4SC AG Issues First Tranche of Convertible Notes with a Nominal amount of EUR 500,000 to Yorkville". Planegg-Martinsried.
Planegg-Martinsried, 4 March 2014 - 4SC AG (Frankfurt, Prime Standard: VSC) today announced that it successfully completed the issuance of convertible notes with a nominal amount of EUR 500,000.00. These convertible notes constitute the first tranche of a total issuance of up to EUR 15 million guaranteed by an agreement between YA Global Master SPV Ltd. ("Yorkville") and the Company. Following the successful conversion of previously issued tranches, the Company's Management will decide independently on a case-by-case basis whether additional tranches will be issued.
Excluding the pre-emptive rights of existing shareholders, the notes will be issued exclusively to Yorkville at a subscription price corresponding to 95% of the nominal amount. The notes carry no interest, have a term of nine month and may be converted into shares of 4SC by the holder of the notes at any time. The conversion price equals the volume weighted average trading price of 4SC shares during a five-day period prior to the time of conversion, less a 5% discount, but it cannot be lower than EUR 1.13.
Further details regarding the terms and conditions in connection with the issuance of convertible notes according to the agreement with Yorkville were announced in the ad hoc release dated 12 February 2014.
Ad hoc ends
Information and Explaination of the Issuer to this News:
The Group managed by 4SC AG (ISIN DE0005753818) discovers and develops targeted, small-molecule drugs for treating diseases with high unmet medical needs in various cancer and autoimmune indications. These drugs are intended to provide innovative treatment options that are more tolerable and efficacious than existing therapies, and provide a better quality of life. The Company's pipeline comprises promising products that are in various stages of clinical development. 4SC's aim is to generate future growth and enhance its enterprise value by entering into partnerships with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Founded in 1997, 4SC had a headcount of 78 employees (57 FTEs) at 30 September 2013. 4SC AG has been listed on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since December 2005.
Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement applies only on the date of this press release. By their nature, forward-looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may or may not occur in the future and as a result of which the actual results and performance may differ substantially from the expected future results or performance expressed or implied in the forward looking statements. No warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy, achievement or reasonableness of such statements, estimates or projections, and 4SC AG has no obligation to update any such information or to correct any inaccuracies herein or omission herefrom which may become apparent.
For more information please visit www.4sc.com or contact:
Jochen Orlowski, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
jochen.orlowski(at)4sc.com, Tel.: +49-89-7007-6366
raimund.gabriel(at)mc-services.eu , Tel.: +49-89-2102-2830
The Trout Group
crubin(at)troutgroup.com, Tel.: +1-646-378-2947
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for 4SC (Group)
-  4SC AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: 4SC AG to Present at the 19th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference 2017". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Immunic AG. (1/9/17). "Press Release: Immunic Strengthens Management Team and Supervisory Board". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (10/21/16). "Press Release: Dr Daniel Vitt to Step Down as CDO/CSO and from the Management Board at the End of 2016". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  Immunic AG. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Immunic Acquires 4SC’s Immunology Portfolio". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (9/21/16). "Press Release: Dr Jason Loveridge Appointed New CEO of 4SC". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (8/11/16). "Press Release: 4SC Provides Operational and Financial Update for Q2 and 6M 2016". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (7/20/16). "Press Release: 4SC Forms International Scientific Expert Panel". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (5/31/16). "Press Release: 4SC Enters into Licensing and Development Partnership with Link Health for the Cancer Compound 4SC-205 in China". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (5/27/16). "Press Release: 4SC Provides Headline Results from Yakult Honsha’s Phase II Trial of Resminostat in Combination with Sorafenib as First Line Therapy in Liver Cancer (Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG)". Planegg-Martinsried....
-  4SC AG. (4/29/16). "Press Release: 4SC Sells Operations of Its Discovery Division [Ad hoc announcement according to $ 15 WpHG]". Planegg-Martinsried....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH), please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSG newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the European life sciences and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Europe.com (European life sciences) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)